JHawkNH's trip to Hawaii.

Stories posted here will be copied to the Fan Fiction page. Please only submit your own work.
JHawkNH
Anime Addict

JHawkNH's trip to Hawaii.

Post by JHawkNH » April 14th, 2010, 3:34 pm

Here are the pictures I promised. I have a few hundred, but will not be posting them all. I will post about 5 a day until I run out of good pictures.

Let's start off with a picture of my little nephew and his first time at the beach. Actually it was also his first time playing in the sand.
Devin on the beach
Devin on the beach
Next, a picture of the beach with the morning sun reflecting off the waves.
Morning Beach
Morning Beach
This was the beach we stayed on while were were in Hawaii.
Our beach.
Our beach.
Every morning the crabs would come out of the ocean and dig themselves holes. Some of the holes were pretty big and deep, and most curled around.
Crab hole
Crab hole
This is one of four (the smallest of the four) man made lagons on the island. They are great for kids because there are almost no waves, the floor is sandy, and there is no risk of being pulled out to sea. There were a few fish in it, but not to many. It made for a nice day of swimming.
One of the lagons
One of the lagons
More to come...
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Re: JHawkNH's trip to Hawaii.

Post by Hiki » April 15th, 2010, 8:22 pm

BEAAAAAAAAACH <3333333 Purteh <3
Don't feed me violins.

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Post by JHawkNH » April 16th, 2010, 4:53 pm

I thought this was a really cool looking tree at the Punchbowl national cemetary.
Cool Tree at PunchBowl
Cool Tree at PunchBowl
Here is a picture taken from the steps of the Punchbowl monument. More of those cool trees.
Monument at PunchBowl
Monument at PunchBowl
Here is a picture from up in the hills with a veiw of Honalulu with Diamondhead in the background.
Diamondhead is the remains of an exstinct valcano.
Veiw of Honalulu with Diamondhead in the background.
Veiw of Honalulu with Diamondhead in the background.
Here is a composite shot of Honalulu to give you an idea of what the view was like.
Composite shot of Honalulu
Composite shot of Honalulu
This is one of the beaches that we went to.
One of the beaches that we went to
One of the beaches that we went to
More to come...
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » April 16th, 2010, 5:27 pm

That last pic reminds me a lot of El Rodadero, a beach that's a few blocks from my place in Santa Marta. In the background of the pic, you can see some small mountains that lead up to the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, the world's highest coastal mountain range.
El Rodadero beach
El Rodadero beach
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!