Newbie Nerdling

Step in and introduce yourself. Keep in mind - you're about to join an absolutely crazy forum!
DAnimeDoll
New User

Newbie Nerdling

Post by DAnimeDoll » April 1st, 2010, 3:56 am

Um yes! Hi! Um I am DAnimeDoll. :hmm: thinks how to start.. yes! ok ummm Well all of my friends have told me about anime and i decided to um "educate" myself on anime xD i must sound like a loser.. mhmm :shy: So any knowledge on anime tht i could um learn? lol tht be flamazing :D :thumb: haha thanks :) i plan on becoming an anime-ac. (is that a word? no? sorry :*( )

DAnimeDoll :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Kira
Angel
Angel

Re: Newbie Nerdling

Post by Kira » April 1st, 2010, 8:58 am

Haha welcome! I'm sure anyone would be more than welcome to educate you on anime. I'm Kira. I'm more a movie and comic freak. My anime is more from my older brother, PBS, CN, and G4. But I know the basic and all that. But GPA, JHawk and Z2k Are you anime Masters. haha. So Welcome Welcome!
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » April 1st, 2010, 5:05 pm

Hey, welcome, welcome! Feel free to ask around, roam around and, of course, post a lot!
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » April 1st, 2010, 7:56 pm

Hi there, nice to see you here. P;ease, ask anything you'd like, the group here is small, but a very nice and helpful. I've watched a few dozen anime series, and quite a few anime movies, let us know what your preferences are and we can give you some suggestions. Also, if you'd be willing, tell us a bit about yourself, your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and such. We really do love new members, they don't come around that often,

So sit down and relax, have a cookie, post lots, and join the mayhem!
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » April 2nd, 2010, 4:00 pm

WELCOME~!! :love:
Like all the others before me said: Feel free to ask anything :3
Though I'm not really well educated when it comes to anime either Dx If you need tips on drawing, however, I might be able to help :3 (Even though I still have to learn a lot myself..)

ANYWAY, I hope you have fun while you're here~!
Don't feed me violins.