Just in a writing mood.

Stories posted here will be copied to the Fan Fiction page. Please only submit your own work.
Kira
Angel
Angel

Just in a writing mood.

Post by Kira » November 17th, 2009, 11:48 am

Can't sleep, in a writing mood: This is just a mini scene to practice different Chars. I really had fun writing the Bio for Metal wings, Michelle's Aunts. Plus I know a lot of stuff can seem dark, I usually get in these writing spurts when I'm in a dark place in my life... So, I kinda am now, but lets see if I can reach into those happier moments...

Alfred is in the kitchen, He has the radio on, as it blares old 1940s swing tunes. He's doing a little jive. Mrs. Manning comes into the room, she leans against the door frame watching him. He shakes and jimmy his hips. She's quite impressed.

"Why, Mr. Alfred, if I didn't know any better I swear you were still a young man of thirty."

Alfred turns to look and smile at her. And purposely thrusts his hips into her direction, "Why, Madame Manning, would care to join me for a quick jive?"

Mrs. Manning Just giggles as if she's a young school girl, "Why Mr. Alfred, I'm a elderly woman with a poor heart, you can't tease me like that!"

Alfred winks to her, "Why Madame, I never dream of just teasing a woman, I always commit fully to what I guarantee."

Vince sits at his desk, another fight, another night. Tossing and turning. Restless. He stares at a picture of them, happier times. I drop of water stains the frame, he wipes the frame, in confusion. He touches his face and realizes it came from him. Just looking at her smile, sheds a tear. He grips it tighter remember his promise to her. Downstairs he hears giggling and 1940s swing music, he gets up and gently shuts his door. He stares at his computer. He plugs in his earphone and starts up his playlist, Listening to Flyleaf and Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

He sighs to himself, wondering what it is exactly he is doing with his life. He looks around his room, looking at all his comic and anime figures. At the stuff penguin she gave him for Christmas. He thinks about his father. The type of man he was...

He was having a good time, just messing around. He wasn’t serious. He never had much in the silliness department. Everyone took him way to seriously. He just wanted to cut loose and relax, be himself. Its was just a silly dare. They weren’t taking it to seriously. It was all fun. His father had walk right up to him and scolded him, like he was a child. He wasn’t upset or hurt at the fact he was scolded in front of everyone, luckily she was inside with her friend. That would have made it worse on him. No it was what he said. It was how he said it, his tone. Though his father was much older now, age beating down on his physical strength, they both would laugh and joke about his age and strength, but whenever his father would yell at him like that, he was afraid, afraid of his father, like that scared five year old that would get scolded by him. His father could be a man of eighty, and he would still fear him.

At twenty-three, he was a man himself. Why would hearing his father tone, his anger in that way still cause the pain, the fear, and the tears of that scared five year old. He decided to walk it off. Maybe some distance would do him good. He couldn’t go far, it was a celebration. A festival to remember their past fallen comrades, the brave mighty men that laid down their lives for the normal people. Men he admired. Inspired to be one day. A foolish dream he now has accepted will never be granted. Others walked by, noticing his obvious attempt to distance himself from the festivity. Asking him if everything was alright. He would just nod, looking down. Not even being able to put on a front. How sad, he thinks to himself.
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Re: Just in a writing mood.

Post by Kira » November 17th, 2009, 11:59 am

He stands looking out at the battle field, it wasn't suppose to be like this. They weren't suppose to be on opposite sides. They were suppose to be united. Standing side-by-side. Instead this ugly world has forced them, pitied them against each other, Just as the civil war had many years ago.

((Sorry when I'm like this my mind just starts to wonder and I get new ideas in flashes...))

Rocko looks out the window, he smiles to himself. Watching the rain fall, thunder illuminating the night sky. Big Boss walks up behind, places her arms around him, she kisses him on shoulder. “What is it?” She asks. Rocko, still looking out the window, takes a sip of his drink, “The saints are coming.”

Dave lays in bed, looking at the ceiling, Thinking of Michelle, The thunder cracks, breaking the silence of his room. He closes his eyes, and sees Rocko in his dream, laughing and patting him on the back

The rain pours. DreamKiller swings from roof to roof. As he does, his past as Rocko flashes before him. His time with Wolf, Lone, and David. flashback scene:

Wolf is driving the car, Both Lone and David are looking out the night sky, watching the rain fall. Wolf has his serious game face on. Lone looks unsure of himself. Trying to get into the game. David, looks sad, knowing what he has to face before him.

Wolf heart is already cold towards His once friend. He views him as just another killer. Lone knows what is necessary, is right? He thinks? Sometimes the best choices aren't always the right the choices. David, Doesn't want to go through with it. His heart is screaming at him, His mind gone.

DreamKiller sees their car approaching from the rooftop. Suddenly, a force grabs and knocks him down. DreamKiller chances himself. He looks up and its Hero. He's battle ready, his body crouched.

DreamKiller: So you ready to kill me. Eh, Dave?

Hero: Who said, I was David?

Hero charges, he whips out his knife and slashes at DreamKiller. DreamKiller tries to brace himself, to late Hero already has him. He grabs for his mask.

Hero: Take the mask off, Rocko!

DreamKiller butts Hero in the face with his elbow. Hero staggers. DreamKiller catches himself. He staggers over, he leaps from the rooftop, and free falls down and lands himself on top Wolf car. He stops the car. Lone and Wolf get out, but David is no where to be seen. Hero leaps, he throws his knives at all three of them. Wolf and Lone take cover. They pull their guns out and fire at Hero. Dreamkiller notices David isn't with them. He reaches into his coat and takes out four throwing knives. He throws them, he catches Hero in the arm. Hero rips it from his arm and tosses it to the ground. He lefts his mask up a bit and spits blood onto the ground. Seeing he is outnumbered but both Dreamkiller and the Lonewolf Brothers, he takes cover and makes a break for it. Another day, he tells himself.
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Post by Sakura » November 28th, 2009, 11:07 am

Kira wrote:I really had fun writing the Bio for Metal wings, Michelle's Aunts.
So this is for Metal Wings? Want me to move it there?

*pillages Kira's pockets in search of catnip*

Damn, none left :sob:
What do you call a dinosaur with an extended vocabulary? A thesaurus.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » November 28th, 2009, 12:26 pm

lol no, its cool. I just kinda did, I guess what gpa did for 5mins. And a made myself a spin-off series based on the same world, as a one-shot.