RP-METAL WINGS

Moderator: Raine

Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: RP-METAL WINGS

Post by Raine » December 27th, 2009, 9:05 am

*Nila was walking in the middle with two kids chanting whatever that song is when she heard her name called.she turn to see Grey coming up to her*

Nila: oh did i forgot something?

Grey*he blinks*:err no...i just wanted to um apologize to yo-

Carl:Do you wanna eat dinner with us???!

*Nila smiles at the kids then at grey*

Nila: It can't be help were going to eat out wanna come

grey:uh sure
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » December 27th, 2009, 6:41 pm

*Tan stood staring after Ran. She'd called him brother. But....... he didn't have any family, he was alone......... She looked so much like he did though, how could that be, unless......... What did he really know about his past? He was an orphan, raised by the state. He only knew what they told him. Tan walked to his apartment half in a daze. What if it were true? She might have been adopted. They were in the same class, that would make them........... Tan had a hard time sleeping that night.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » December 27th, 2009, 7:00 pm

*Nila kiss the carl and clarrisa on the forehead as she tucked them into bed.she smile at the cute darling angels as they curl in their warm beds.leaning near the door was grey,looking very nervous he pass a hand through his hand,nila turn and smile walking out of the room alongside him*

Nila:Thank you,we had a good time..carl seem to like you.

Grey: he kepst saying we were the same...um the two there?

Nila: orphans from the war...

Grey: so that's what carl meant i guess were not different

Nila: huh what do you mean?

Grey: nothing...ill see you tommorow um at school

Nila:sure...
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » December 28th, 2009, 12:06 am

*Vanilla explained the situation to her parents as soon as she and Cale got home. They weren't very pleased, but they forgave them. Later in the evening, Vanilla brought Cale to bed and told him she'd wake him up tomorrow for school. Though he protested, he soon fell asleep. When Vanilla got back downstairs she watched some television.*

Vanilla's mom: So how was school?

Vanilla: Okay...

Vanilla's mom: I see... *Then her mother got up from the sofa and yawned.* Well, I'm off to bed. *She started walking but then stopped.* Oh, and Vanilla?

Vanilla: Mmm?

Vanilla's mom: Don't forget your reason to--

Vanilla: I won't.

Vanilla's mom: Alright then, good night. And don't go to bed too late.

Vanilla: Good night, I won't.

*Eventually, Vanilla went to bed at 3 a.m..*
Don't feed me violins.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » December 28th, 2009, 7:28 am

*Morning came,and Nila was already awake making breakfast.After the children had shower and dressed they came down smiling like always*

Nila: alright you guys sit down..and eat your breakfast

carl: how come your at that academy?*sittind down as Nila serve them*

Nila: i don't know...i ended up there.and seems like im the only one who can be Grey's IC.

clarrissa:you look great in the uniform..but you won't leave us.

Nila: of course not sweety..i-im not even sure why im over there..i *looks down*

*she was surprise when she was hug by the two*

clarrissa:i think thats where you belong...

carl:uhuh..Nila's been lonely..she made lots of friends in one day.just dont forget us

Nila; NEVER!*hugs em closer*

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » December 28th, 2009, 1:27 pm

*Vanilla woke up and went downstairs. She prepared breakfast and went to wake up her brother.*

Cale: I'm not going.

Vanilla: Yes, you are.

Cale: No, I'm not.

Vanilla: It's simple, really. Either you go to school so you can enroll in the acadamy to become a pilot, or you don't go to school and you won't ever become one.

*Cale thought about this a few seconds and then went downstairs. Vanilla smiled to herself and made his bed. Then she went downstairs to eat breakfast and after both her and her little brother were ready for school they left. Vanilla brought Cale to school and then went to the bus.*
Don't feed me violins.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » December 31st, 2009, 2:48 am

* Ryu woke up and sat on his bed rubbing his eyes. He then stared off into space as he remembered what had happened yesterday. It was something he did everyday since he could remember, as if to make sure everything hadn't been a dream. He tilted his head as he remembered what Ursula had told him after they left everyone at the park. *

-- Flashback to last night --

Ryu: So... what was it you wanted to tell me about?

Ursula: Hmm... about why I joined the academy...

* Ryu looked at Ursula while walking, waiting for her to continue. When he saw she wouldn't continue talking if he didn't ask, he stopped and crossed his arms. It was beginning to get cold outside. *

Ryu: Ok, why did you join the academy?

Ursula: I... wanted to be with you...

* Ryu was taken by surprise. It was the first time someone told him something like that. *

Ryu: Oh... Wow... I mean--

Ursula: Wait, it's not what you think... I mean, I do-- Gah, what am I saying!?

* Ursula took a few steps away and breathed deep before continuing. *

Ursula: Look, you may not remember me, but I was in your father's funeral. My father was one of the people your father saved when he stopped that core from going critical.

Ryu: Oh... I see...

* Ryu looked down. He didn't like to remember how his father died, even though everyone always told him that he died as a hero. *

Ursula: I... promised myself, when I saw you on the funeral, that I would do everything I could to help you and your family... to repay our debt to your father for saving everyone that day.

-- End flashback --

* Ryu sighed and stood up. He had tried to remember Ursula from the funeral but couldn't. Not that it mattered, though. He took a quick shower, got dressed and ran downstairs. Nina had the breakfast ready for him on the table. *

Ryu: Morning!

Nina: Morning.

* Nina sat down in front of him and watched him eat his breakfast as usual. She always had her breakfast after him. *

Nina: We didn't get to talk yesterday, how was your day?

Ryu: Fine, fine. We had a crash course into machina handling.

Nina: Really?

* Nina stretched the word as she raised an eyebrow. *

Ryu: Yep.

Nina: How did you do?

Ryu: Pretty well, actually. I was piloting.

Nina: Found a compatible IC?

Ryu: Hmm... I wouldn't know if we are compatible, but we did make a good team.

Nina: That's good. Now hurry up or you'll be late.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » December 31st, 2009, 11:58 pm

*Tan finished his breakfast alone in his apartment. He went over his journal entry from last night. It was an unusually long entry, it had been an exciting day. He left early for school and spent some time just walking around before he got to the gate. Would today be like yesterday, or was it all an illusion? Could he really have friends who didn't mind that he was different? And, what of that girl, Ran? Tan hesitated at the gate when a large and expensive car pulled up to the curb.*

*Ran sat back in the car seat and waited for her driver to open the door for her. She was in a strange mood, caught between anticipation and irritation. She'd never had much chance to be with others her age, and she found it exciting. That Vince was quite interesting, and the girl Nila........... would she really be her friend? Then she tought about Taifun........ she hadn't been able to find out a thing. She's seen her driver talk to her father, and when her father left, he'd locked his office door. He'd never locked that door before, what was he hiding? She got out when the door was opened and saw Tan standing by the gate. Ran walked over to him.

Ran: Why are you here so early?

Tan: Oh, I got up really early and I didn't have anything else to do, so.......

Ran: Ha, I bet you're just trying to sneek in before anyone else sees you.

Tan: I am not..... and besides, what are you doing here this early?

Ran: I just....... well, I didn't want to be late again....... and.... ah, there wasn't so much traffic today so I was early.

Tan: Ya, right........... *They stood there for some time, trying not to look at each other. Tan was acutely aware of her driver watching them.* Ran, yesterday, when you were leaving........ you said........ you called me brother. Did you mean that? I mean, they told me I didn't have any family. Are you really my.......

Ran: Are you dense as a rock or something? How many people like us have you seen around. Geeze! They really didn't tell you anything? We're twins, though, seeing how you act, I can hardly believe it. I'm a few minutes older than you are. Our father was doing some kind of secret research, and we're some kind of genetic anomaly....... mutants or something. *She laughed at the stunned look on Tan's face.* We aren't monsters or something, just odd hair and eye color. *She laughed again at the relieved look on his face.* Geeze you're a wimp, maybe there is more wrong with you. *Ran sighed.* I thought about what you said, I wanted to go to a different school than this, till dad started having the general and the principal come around. He was pretty insistent that I should come here. Maybe we have something to do with Taifun, I just couldn't find out anything............... *Ran turned and walked away.* Oh well, I'm sure, if it's important, it won't have anything to do with you. You'll never make much of a pilot anyway. If you wait around, that cute girl will probably be here soon, If she even remembers you.

*Tan turned a bit pink, that wasn't why he was here waiting........... not really........... Vanilla would remember him, at least he hoped so.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » January 1st, 2010, 4:07 pm

*Vanilla was staring out the window of the bus. She was rubbing her eyes, attempting to decrease her sleepiness, but she was failing. She was going to be early, but she didn't really care all that much. She had expected to miss the bus, but it was a bit late so she was on time. The bus stopped at her stop and she quickly got out. She sighed and started walking the last bit to school. She arrived just in time to see Ran walking away from Tan.*

Vanilla: Good morning! How are you doing today?
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 2nd, 2010, 4:43 pm

*Tan jumped, startled by Vanilla coming up behind him. He quickly turned around.*

Tan: Oh.... good morning Vanilla. *Tan smiled, he'd let Ran worry him over nothing.* I'm just fine. Well, Im a bit tired, I guess I was to excited about school to sleep very much last night. How are you doing today?