My other book

Stories posted here will be copied to the Fan Fiction page. Please only submit your own work.
Devynne
Dedicated Fan
Dedicated Fan

My other book

Post by Devynne » September 26th, 2009, 9:11 am

I know the chapters are small but oh well.

V.O.B.
Preface
October 31, 1995. Rome, Italy.

“You can’t have my baby!” Visalia shouted at Sertho, the leader of the Soleslicia, the Killers’ vampire society.
“We will have Evangeline with or without the death of you.” Sertho said back in an icy tone. He started to run after Visalia.
Visalia saw Neige running up behind Sertho before she kept running. She reached an alley in between two buildings. Knowing Neige had occupied Sertho for a minute. Talico walked up to her quietly.
“Visalia give me the baby.” Talico said to her. “I’ll take her far away. Sertho won’t find her.”
“Yes my king.” Visalia said giving Evangeline to Talico.
“Here my queen. Use this to trick Sertho. Be strong. I’ll come back for you.” Talico said then handed Visalia a big rock wrapped in cloth. “Now go I’ll keep our daughter safe. She’ll be in the hands of my brother, Nollan. Good-bye.” Talico finally said then kissed Visalia and left with Evangeline in his arms. Visalia ran out of the alley.
Sertho walked up behind Visalia and turned her around.
“Leave me alone.” She yelled and shook him of. She kept running leading Sertho away from the way Talico took.
Neige followed to help keep Visalia safe for her daughter’s return.

ch1. The dream... Or so I thought
October 31, 2009.

I awoke to a feeling of somebody in my room.
My eyes suddenly shot open. I looked at my alarm clock, 3:26 am. Ugh. I looked around my room. I was just about to close my eyes when, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a sudden movement. I looked over to my desk. And a dark figure was sitting in my desk chair.
“Who's there?” I asked.
I felt a gust of wind to my face.
I was breath taken when someone leaned over me.
The person -or should I say he- was in the light of my alarm clock. -And yes my alarm clock has bright light, on the top of it. It projects the time on a wall but the screen’s broken so I just use it as a night light for when I read.- I could see his face a little better. And my improved night vision was somewhat helpful. His face was sleek but a little round, almond shaped pale sea blue eyes with light wood brown lines, and middle height cheek bones.
As I looked into his eyes I thought, ‘They look exactly like mine! He looks familiar. But I don’t know why?’
Then suddenly he was gone with a gush of wind behind him.
It wasn’t easy going back to sleep after that scene, and because of all the thoughts running through my head; but I ended up falling asleep for an hour, a little while after what happened.

Ch.2 The New Guy
October 31, 2009.

That next day on my way to school I saw a black BMW with tinted windows. ‘I wonder who owns that? I’ve never seen anyone with tinted windows.’ I forgot about it and kept on my way to school. As soon as I got to school I locked up my bike. Luckily it wasn't raining but just really cloudy. I rushed to class looking at a couple of my papers that were do that day trying to figure out what else I needed to do or if they were done. I was so into my papers that I didn't see the person in front of me. Then next thing I knew… BAM. I ran into him. I looked up trying to grab my papers. 'Lucky no one saw that!' I thought. Then I looked up and saw his face.
I was shocked, wordless even, because it looked like the same face as the one I saw last night in my room. So sleek, with the perfect almond shaped, pale sea blue eyes, with those light wood brown lines, and to finish it off middle height cheek bones. Then he was suddenly down on one knee helping me pick up papers.
"Here you go.” he said after he helped me up and handed me my papers.
“Thanks. I’m sorry. I was just looking at some papers before I get to class. It happens all the time. The reading over papers not bumping into people on accident. So I’m sorry about that really I am-”
"It’s okay. No one got hurt. I’m fine. You don’t have to babble on about how sorry you are. I was occupied just as much as you were. We’re equally at fault. I'm Neige Carpathia. And you are..."
"Oh. I'm Evangeline Salithian." I said to him, thinking I'm going to die of embarrassment.
"I'm new here. I was just looking around the school." He said.
"Oh, well welcome to Bettersky High. Do you want help finding your classes? Or anything?" I asked.
"Um. Can I actually have help finding my classes? I can't figure out the organization system of the classes here." He said with a shrug.
“Can I see your schedule?" I asked.
He started to unzip his backpack, and asked, “Are you new here two?"
“No. I've actually been here since I was a baby.” I answered.
“Oh.” He took out a piece of paper and handed it to me. “Here it is."
“Are you ready to go?" I asked
“Yeah, sure.” He said and we started to walk to his homeroom. Which turned out to be the homeroom right next to mine!
"Here we are." I said when we were right in front of the door.
"Um. Can you show me to the re-" He got cut off by my Best Friend Lee.
"Evangeline!" Lee screamed at me, running towards us.
"Oh hey. Uh, this is Neige. Neige, Lee. Lee, Neige. Lee's my best friend." I said to Neige.
"And proud to be it!" Lee said out loud.
"I'll see you after homeroom. Meet you by the door. Oh here‘s your schedule." I said to Neige.
"Thanks.” He said and grabbed the paper. “See you. Bye." He said waving as he walked away.
"Bye." Lee and I said together. Then turned to leave, as he opened the door to his homeroom and went inside.

"Who was he? He's pretty cute." Lee said.
"Were you not just there? I just introduced him to you. He's the new kid. I bumped into to him and dropped my papers. He’s a sweetie. He helped pick them up and introduced himself to me. He asked for help looking for his classes. He's pretty nice for a new kid. And yes he is pretty cute." I answered deciding to keep last night’s run-in to myself.
"Yes, I was there when you introduced me to him. And he's new! That's probably why I haven't met him. I mean it's rude for the captain of the welcoming committee to meet the new kid second. Don't you think so? Because I think so." Lee said starting to get mad at me.
"Yes I think so, but actually, we accidentally bumped into each other. SORRY." I said.
"Oh. Right." Lee said and rolled her eyes.
"What?" I said.
"It's just that it looked more like you knew him before he came here." Lee said.
"NO." I said.
"OK. Whatever. So is he going to hang with us now? Or is he hanging with the popular group?" Lee said.
"Honestly? I don't know. But from how cute he is, he's probably hanging with the popular. You?” I asked.
“I really don’t know what to think. But knowing Katherine, probably the popular groupies.”
“By the way he talked to me and looked at me like he knew my name and who I was before I even said anything. I don’t know. What do you think?" I asked.
"Don't ask me. I don't know." Lee said.
"Not even a little thought?" I asked her.
"I don’t know. Maybe his family knew yours before you came here or something." Lee yelled at me.
"You don't have to yell." I told her, as we walked into our homeroom just as the bell rang.
As usual everyone stared at me but luckily I sit next to Lee and she gave them all mean looks for staring. I sat through the class thinking about last night and the boy in my room, and why Neige looks exactly like him.

Ch.3 Math Class

The bell rang for first hour. I was at Neige's homeroom door as soon as possible. He came out with Katherine- "the hottest girl in school" or so other people think- attached to his arm, laughing like a mad woman that just had sugar. I walked up to him and cleared my throat, "Neige."
Everyone stopped laughing and turned toward me. "Oh. Hey," He said and smiled.
Katherine frowned and said, “What do you want vermin?"
"I'm not talking to you Barbie. I'm talking to Neige." I said with some sass to it.
Katherine made a face then turned to Neige and said, “Bye. I have to go."
"What’s wrong late to your dress up appointment?" I said. She left without an answer with her "paparazzi" close behind her. I turned to Neige, "Hey do you need help finding your next class, or not?"
"What’s that about?" Neige asked.
"What’s what about?" I asked.
"That attitude." Neige said.
"What atti- whatever. Do you want help or not?" I asked.
"Yes. Thank you." Neige said.
"Come on we're gonna be late. And you’re welcome. Can I have your schedule?" I said.
"Uh. Yeah. Here." He handed me a paper.
I looked at it wide eyed. It was my name and his with a plus sign in the middle. And it was in cursive.
"What is this?" I asked astonished.
"What?" He asked. I showed him the paper. His eyes went wide with embarrassment and regret. He then said, "Oh. Uh." He managed to say out loud. Then swiped the paper from my hand and replaced it with his schedule.
"What was that?" I asked again.
"Nothing! Just forget about it. Please?" He said.
“No I won’t forget about it. Tell me now.” I said.
“Fine. It was a note that was handed to me during class. I was going to throw it away but Katherine came up to me after class and started talking and talking to me so I never had the time to throw it away.” He said.
“Fine I’ll believe your story.” I said but knew he was lying. I lead him to his math class. And SURPRISE it was my math class too!

We went inside and I lead him to the teacher’s desk to get him checked in for the class. Then left to go sit in my chair.
The bell rang and the teacher said, “Hello class. We have a new student. His name is Neige Carpathia. Neige you can have a seat by Evangeline. You can get your text books at the end of the class. Evangeline can you share your book with Neige for now, and get him caught up with the class."
"OK." I said as Neige sat down next to me. I was still in shock because out of all the seats the teacher could have chosen from, he chose the one right next to me. I was glad it wasn't only me and Neige at the table, because I could not have gone back to the love paper accident earlier.
"Um what section are you on? In the book." Neige asked.
"We're on chapter 6-3 Algebraic Terms." I said then turned to the page.
"Oh. OK." Neige said to me as I turned the page. Then he lowered his voice so that I could only hear it to say, “Sorry about the page incident earlier. It wasn't what you thought it was. Am I forgiven?" He asked.
"You’re forgiven. But what do you mean it wasn't what I thought it was? 'Cause it's not like you can read minds or anything right? Or am I wrong?" I asked.
"No." He answered quickly. Then got all serious. “I mean no I don't read minds or anything. I mean wouldn't that be weird? And it wasn't what you thought it was because someone passed the paper to me during class. And by the way your expression was written all over your face." He answered.
"OK." I said in return. I need to work on that last part. The rest of that period I couldn't concentrate on my work, because I kept replaying our conversation about the paper. And then he got all serious after he said no. Then the next thing I know the bell rang for second hour.

"Follow me to your next class. Please." I told him, as we got up from sitting down. His next class is Home Ec. Which, again, was my class too. What is up with that? We have almost all of our classes together except for Home room so far. It’s not like I don’t like it but this is getting weird.

We got there just as the bell rang. Mrs. Coolmocker, the teacher, said, “Everyone take your seats. Today were going to prepare a meal for our tables. You each make your own station for your tables' meal. For example Seth would prepare the dessert for his table while Liza prepares the meal. Now everyone will find all the foods in your cabinets. Get started you have all period."
As she finished I walked up to her with Neige at my heels. As soon as I was in front of her I said, "Mrs. Coolmocker. I have a new student. His name's Neige Carpathia. It's his first day here at school. I've been showing him around the school."
"Oh. Well, that's very nice of you, Evangeline. Do you mind doing a couple favor's for me?" Mrs. C asked me.
"Sure, what are they?" I asked her.
"Can you get Neige his papers from the back room, show him how everything works, and have him join your group?" She answered.
"Okay." I said as I tugged on Neige's arm telling him to follow me.
As soon as we were in the back room I got Neige his papers. Then turned around and as I handed him his papers I said, "Here. Now just come with me to my group and we'll go from there." As soon as I said that he followed me.

Ch.4 Mystery Drink, Mystery Drink, What could you be?
We got to my group and I gave everybody their own station:

Sierra- Drinks
Haley- Meal
Neige & Me- Dessert

As soon as everyone got their own items, I got mine and Neige’s after we discussed that we wanted to make Root-Beer floats. We didn’t need much just some whip cream, Root-Beer, ice cream, and cherries-if anybody wants any.
"Okay so are you good at cooking?" I asked Neige.
"Not the best but I can make a mean bowl of cereal." He answered and smiled.
"Good enough. You’re going to be helping me make some Root-Beer floats." I told him.
"Okay." He said. "Where are the glasses?" He asked.
"In the cupboard right there." I said then pointed to the cupboard in front of him. "They're on the top shelf."
"Oh. Thanks." He said as he opened the cupboard door, and reached up to grab the glasses.
As he was pulling the glasses down I told him, "Just set them right there." And pointed in front of me.
"Okay." He said as he set the glasses down.
"Thanks." I told him.
"For what?" He asked.
"For getting the glasses down. Of course." I answered.
"Well, you’re welcome and thank you." He said.
"For what." I asked in turn.
"For everything so far." He answered.
"What’s that supposed to mean?" I asked. Then I turned to face him and notice he was staring at me. Those pale sea blue eyes locked with mine.
I finally snapped out of it when Mrs. C said, "Twenty more minutes!"
"Uh. Can you get the vanilla ice cream and Root beer? Oh, and the cherries and whip cream? Please?" I asked him. ‘Wow, that was weird.’ I thought.
"Sure." He answered then churned to go get it from our fridge.
"You want to scoop the ice cream in?" I asked him.
"Okay." He answered. Then grabbed the ice cream and the scooper.
"Two scoops in each glass." I told him before he got started scooping.
"OK. Should I do the whip cream and cherries too?" he asked me.
"If you want after I’m done pouring the Root beer. But you don't have to." I finished in a rush.
"If you want you can do it I just thought you would want to sit back and watch. To make sure I do it right." He said.
"OK. Well, how 'bout I do the cherries and you do the whip cream?" I said.
"Okay. Here I'm done," he said then moved so I could get to the glasses, "I'll stand right here and wait for you." I poured Root beer in the glasses then moved so Neige could get to the glasses to put the whip cream on. Then checked to see if anyone else in my kitchen finished their part.
"Sierra are you done with the drinks?" I asked her as I turned to face her.
"Yeah." She answered.
"Haley are you done with the meal?" I asked her.
"Almost there. Finished." She said then turned to me.
“Done with the whip cream.” Neige said.
“Okay just a sec.” I said and turned to Brit. "Brit are you done with the first meal?" I asked him.
"Been done for 'bout," he stopped then looked at his watch, "Five-minutes."
"Okay. Uh. We're pretty much done with the dessert.” I said and walked over to the glasses to put the cherries on the whip cream, then turned to everyone, “I'll be right back. I have to go and tell Mrs. C that we're done. You know what, why don’t I bring Neige over so he could talk to Mrs. C. Do you want to do that?" I asked Neige. They all nodded in approval. Then Neige and I turned to leave.
“Mrs. C we’re done.” I said when we reached her desk.
“Already. Well I shouldn’t be surprised with you in the group. Neige did you find it easy?” She asked him.
“Quite.” He replied.
“Glad to hear. I’ll be there in a minute to check on you.” She said.
“OK. Come on Neige, we have to get the plates out.” I said then we went back to our group.
“Mrs. C will come by any minute. Start putting the food aside on plates and clean up.” I said to all of them. They all nodded in agreement. Neige included. Then all set off to do their own job. I helped with putting the food on the plates, I had Neige help me.
“Do you do this every day?” He asked me.
“No. Once a week at least.” I said.
“Do we always get to pick what we want to make?” He asked.
“No. She’ll give us assignments sometimes. Like find the ingredients or she’ll teach us a new recipe then make us make it.” I answered. “Can you get me another plate?” I asked.
“Sure.” He said. He reached into the cabinet above me. “How many?”
“Two please.” I said. He grabbed two plates then closed the cabinet.
“Here.” He said. I grabbed one.
“Put the other to the side.” I told him.
“It all smells so good. But not as good as you. Too bad I can’t have any.” He said. Did he really just say I smell as good as the food, and can’t have any!? He was right the food did smell good I was too busy getting things done to notice.
“Thank you, and why?” I asked.
“On an all-liquids diet.” He said. “It’s not that bad.”
“Huh.” I said, and then made a mental note to ask about that later.
“Yeah.” He replied.
I scraped the last of that dish on to its plate then asked for the other. “Thank you.” I said.
“Welcome. Are we done after that?” He asked.
“No we still need to check on the drinks.” I replied. The rest of the dish was set on its plate. I handed it to him. “Can you put this by the others?”
“Sure.” He answered.
“Thanks.” I said. “Sierra are the drinks ready?” I asked her.
“I’ve been done.” She answered.
“Good. Let’s set this up at the table.” I said. A few minutes later everything was set up just in time for Mrs. C.
“My, my. Good job. What did everyone make starting with drinks?” Mrs. C asked everyone.
“I made some lemonade.” Sierra said.
“I made some pasta. Fettuccini to be exact.” Haley said.
“Neige and I made some root-beer-floats.” I said.
“Did you have fun Neige?” Mrs. C asked him.
“It was very fun. I took gourmet class in Italy before I moved here.” He answered. This shocked me. He acted like he didn’t know what he was doing when he really did.
“I came from Italy myself, speak Italian fluently.” She said to him and smiled. Then to the group, “Wow that sounds like a great meal. Well your group can start eating. The class ends in fifteen minutes. Good eats.” Mrs. C said then went to go check on the other groups.
“Well let’s eat.” I said then went to get some paper plates and utensils. “Here you go.” I said and passed out all the plates, spoons, knives, forks, and straws.
“Thanks!” They all replied together. We all started to dig in except for Neige.
Haley leaned over and whispered to Neige.
He whispered back and showed her a bottle of red liquid.
Her eyes grew wide at the liquid.
He whispered back to her.
She nodded satisfied.
Suddenly not hungry I just picked at my food. Did he tell her the same thing as me or different?
“Okay class you should be ready for me to come around by now! If not hurry this is worth twenty-five percent of your grades!” Mrs. C said.
As soon as she said that the whole class started rushing with last touches. Mrs. C walked to group one. I looked away knowing they were going to get a B+ at the most for rushing same as the rest of the class. While we always got an A+ and extra for finishing early. I looked away minding my own business; I already have things to take care of. Take the new kid for example. Why does his face look like the one I saw last night? Why is he on a liquid diet when he already has an athlete’s body? To top it all off why had the note about me and made him blush and be embarrassed? These are things I should keep my attention on, not other kids’ grades and life. I got up and grabbed a disposable container for my plate. I’ll just take it home for later. “Anybody else going to save their food for later?”
“I’ll take home whatever you guys don’t eat. My mom and dad would love this.” Neige said.
I nodded. “Anybody else?”
“I know I’m finishing this.” Brit said.
“Same here. It came out really good Haley.” Sierra said.
“I’ll take a little home but not all.” Haley said.
“Okay the containers are on the counter when you need them.” I said and took my container back to my bag. ‘So Neige lives with his mom and dad. I wonder if they’re nice?’ I sat down waiting for class to end. Tick Tock Tick Tock. Man that gets annoying. The finally the bell rang and we were off to break.

Ch.5 Push and Burn. That’s the rule if your favored by the popular.

Break went by fast and we all cluttered into our 3rd period classes. I waited for a few minutes looking for Neige. When I found him it turned out he forgot about me. I walked over there. “Here. You can have one of your friends help you out now. Since you have so many of them.” I said and shoved his schedule into his hands and walked to my next class.

As I got to class the rest of the kids were just going in. “Good day. I hope you’ve been having a fine day today?” Ms. Smith asked me.
“Some what good. I’ve been showing this new kid around but he finally ditched me for Katherine.” I said and shrugged. Ever since I was a freshman here Ms. Smith has been like a second mother/friend.
“Well that’s rude. I hope you feel better soon. You should have a good time right now since I’m giving a free period.” Ms. Smith said.
“Yeah.” I said and walked to my seat as she walked to the front of the room.
“Free period today class. It’s a reward for getting all A+’s on the last test.” Ms. Smith said. Everybody started cheering. “But, no loud voices. Whispering. We still have classes next door to us. You may also get out of your seats.” YEAH!!
Sigh. “Finally no period with Neige in the room, and a full period with Lee and Chris.” I walked over to where Lee and Chris were sitting talking to each other. “Hey you two. Mind if I sit with you?” I asked.
“Fine with me.” Chris said.
“I guess.” Lee said.
“Thanks. I’m glad it’s just us three.” I said sitting down and putting my feet on the back of the chair in front of me.
“Yeah. What happened to Neige?” Lee asked.
“Barbie and her paparazzi got to him. I had enough of him so I gave him his paper and told him to ask for someone else. He may have been cute but he’s a sucker for Barbie’s act.” I said.
“Who’s Neige?” Chris asked.
“The cute new guy who Vang has been showing around.” Lee said.
“Hm. It was a big mistake. I should have seen it coming. Cute new guy plus Barbie equals big fat mess.” I said drawing it on paper.
“Well at least it didn’t mess with our friendship right?” Chris asked.
“Right. But you want to know something weird?” I said and motioned for them to lean in closer. “I think I saw him in my room last night.” They both looked at me like I was crazy.
“How?” Lee asked.
“Well, somebody was in my room last night, and a boy’s face was in front of mine. Here’s the weird part the face looked exactly like Neige’s. Then today he gave me this note on accident with my name and his in cursive, with a plus sign in the middle. He got all serious and secretive about it and said some kid past it to him during homeroom. Is that weird or what?” I asked.
“Well yeah it’s weird, but you can’t blame the poor guy. He’s new. He doesn‘t know who the good guys are yet. Think we should teach him?” Chris said.
“Do you think it’ll be that easy? We can’t just walk up to him and tell him who to hang out with, but I am kind of mad at him. You know what? No. We’ll let him suffer. He’ll see in due time and come running back to me. Us I mean.” I said.
“That’s my Vang!” Lee said.
Chris just smiled.
“Shall I say it?” I asked.
“You may.” Lee said.
We all hooked our right pinky together. “We may be unnatural but we’re supernatural!” We all said together and snapped our pinky’s apart.
“At lunch we’ll follow Barbie Brat around and see if he gets pushed and burned.” I said.
“Agreed.” The two said together.
The bell rang and we walked in silence to our next class together.

Our 4th period class went fast since it was P.E. We talked about how we are going to follow Barbie Brat and Neige without being caught. We came up with a person in each of the far corners watching and every once in a while passing the group. I know it’ll work. If not then I guess I just avoid Neige from now on and forget and hope that the boy was a dream. I hope he gets stuck with the group and has to live through the wrath of Barbie Brat. I know it’ll reform the way he acts toward me. I know for a fact that he’ll come begging on his knees for my help. I decide whether or not to forgive him when it comes around and what happens for the time being.

Ch. 6 The Following Lunch.
The bell rang for lunch and everybody rushed to the lunch lines in hope of being closer to the door of the cafeteria. I met up with Lee and Chris under the pavilion by the locker rooms. “Hey. They should be coming out of their classes’ right about now.” I said and looked up to see a laughing Barbie and a Jerk named Neige walking toward the pavilion. “Hurry and get into your areas.” I said and they ran off to their “secret” places. Sigh. It’s the same thing with Barbie Brat every day. Her laughing like some crazed clown with some guy attached to her arm. A different guy every day is the only change. I swear she’s gone through every boy in this school at least once. I wonder if the guys she dumps want revenge on her? I’ll find out some day.
“So what do you like?” Barbie asks putting Neige in the spot light.
“I like sports. Mostly football.” He says.
“Ohh. A football player. What position do you play?” She asks.
“Lineman. The coach usually puts me there because I can hold off two players at once.” He says.
“Wow. I’ve never known anybody who can do that.” She says.
‘Yup. He’s going to be dumped by the end of the day.’ I thought. ‘I wonder if the others are getting this. I should text them.’ I reached in my pocket making sure nobody sees me.
Are you two getting this?
I looked it over and pushed send. ‘Let’s hope they are.’ My phone vibrated. I took it out and looked at the screen. Lee.
Yes. Can you believe this?
I pressed the reply button.
No. He does not look like some who can stop two guys at once.L
I sent it back to Lee. My phone vibrated again. This time it was Chris.
Yeah. A total show off.
I pushed reply.
Ya think.
Send. There were no replies for a few minutes so I kept an eye on Barbie and the Jerk.
“So are you thinking about playing on the football team for the school?” Barbie asks.
“I don’t know. I might not stay all year. My dad’s in the navy so we move around a lot.” Jerk answers.
“Hm. I would have thought you would be the first to sign up.” Barbie says in here fake disappointed act.
“Don’t be sad. I don’t know yet that’s why. I don’t want to leave the team vulnerable to others just because their best player left.” Jerk says.
‘SHOW OFF!’ I thought.
“Okay.” She said in her “happy” mood.
‘This is getting really boring now. I’m hungry and I’m sure he’ going to get dumped so I might as well get the other two and go eat.’ I thought and just as I started to walk off I hear someone call my name. Why do I have a feeling I’ve been caught? I turned around and Barbie was walking towards me.
“I noticed you staring at us.” She said and looked around. “Where are the other two pests? Hm?”
“I don’t know.” I said and shrugged.
“Hm. All alone. Wonder why? Hmm. I know it’s because you're such an annoying pest isn’t it?” Barbie said.
“No! They went to get lunch and I wasn’t hungry at the time so I said I’d just wait.” I said. “And now I’m hungry so are we done here?”
“You're not going anywhere. Not until I say. Hm. What should I do to you for stalking us?” She said.
“Dump her in a trash can!” One of the guys said that always follows her.
“No too dirty.” She said.
“Give her a swirly!” A girl said this time.
“Too wet. I got it. Grab her and follow me girls.” She said and started off. The girls in her group started walking towards me.
“There is no way you’re going to get me.” I said and started to run off but one of the girls grabbed my bag and tugged hard enough to pull me back. I slipped the bag off and tried to get up but the girls had already surrounded and held my tight. “Let go!” I said.
“Hack no. Do you know what she’ll do to us if we do?” A girl holding my right arm said. “Now shut up unless you want her to send someone to follow you home and beat you to a pulp.” The girl said and tightened her grip on me. After she said that I shut up. There is no way I’m going to go that far. But I don’t want to get whatever is coming to me right now. Oh great goddess what should I do? I’ll just take what’s coming right now and go up to the office. I let them lead me to where Barbie was going.

After a few seconds we had come to the girls bathroom. Oh great I’m going to get a swirly even though she said no.
When all you have left is LOVE that's all you'll need.<3

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Re: My other book

Post by Sakura » October 13th, 2009, 12:52 pm

Copied to main site :kiss:
What do you call a dinosaur with an extended vocabulary? A thesaurus.

Devynne
Dedicated Fan
Dedicated Fan

Post by Devynne » October 16th, 2009, 3:04 am

Thank youz! I saw. It looks awesomely purrrrrrfect! :love:

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » October 16th, 2009, 3:30 pm

I hope you have more of this story posted soon. You left us wondering what will happen to Evangeline. It's pretty good so far, easy to read and the characters are interesting.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Devynne
Dedicated Fan
Dedicated Fan

Post by Devynne » October 17th, 2009, 9:00 am

Thank you *bows* some of them are based on real people. Like Chris. He used to be my friend before I moved. He was super nice. And then Lee is my best friend Annie. She's so weird. But not as weird as I am. Neige is the name of my father and little brother and the bad guys are based on my real life bullies. So yeah. And I will post more to it soon. It's harder to write a book than I realized.