Versus

Do you think your teacher is possessed by an ancient monkey spirit and they stole your nose? This is the place to show off your random crazyness!
Kira
Angel
Angel

Versus

Post by Kira » July 13th, 2007, 1:12 am

Superman V. Goku
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Versus

Post by Zeratul2k » July 13th, 2007, 3:23 am

Superman, unless Goku somehow gets a hold of Batman's secret stash of kryptonite.

Spike Spiegel vs. Lupin III
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » July 13th, 2007, 4:26 am

dude

i'm still going with this one

Kenshin vs. Jin
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » July 13th, 2007, 6:53 am

Thats a good one...Jin is quite good at keeping calm under pressure, which Kenshin needs to read, in order to fight his opponent. But Kenshin is also an aerial fighting. If Kenshin can preform the Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki. He might be able to defeat Jin. But Jin is fast at reading moves as well. In the end I would say Tie.

((also I want this to be a debate. Don't just say like, Superman, enough said. move on...give a reason, as to why and give someone a day or two to debate.))

Superman vs. Goku

Do we really know Superman's strength. Goku, will backhand a human with his pinky, so not to kill him. Superman can punch Lex the same way he can punch Darkseid. So if that be the case. After three punches, Goku could wear down Superman. Also one can destroy the earth if a Kamehameha wave, is to strong.
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » July 13th, 2007, 10:31 pm

Superman vs. Goku

I think Goku would only win if superman was patient enough to let him powerup for 10 episodes. But considering most superman bad guys end up getting attacked by the end of the episode, It's safe to say that he would be in the midst of powering up when Superman would fly in and smack him around.

Spike vs. Lupin III

Spike in my opinion would win because he cannot die (not counting the last ep.)

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » July 13th, 2007, 10:40 pm

agito_0291 wrote:Superman vs. Goku

I think Goku would only win if superman was patient enough to let him powerup for 10 episodes.
Lol, okay, in all fairness, thats just for fillers and suspense. read the manga, only takes a whole chapter, lol.

Bertrand

Post by Bertrand » December 5th, 2007, 12:10 am

Haro vs Everything

Obviously, we all know that Haro, from Gundam Seed, is in fact a super secret hyper-nuclear weapon capable of destroying half of the galaxy and turning all ruined matter into sponge and fluff. Its just that witnessing an episode of Haro unleashing such power would overwhelm the senses of any tv viewer resulting in, although not limited to, falling off one's chair frothing at the mouth while one's body goes into involuntary spasms whilst trying to figure out how the heck a pink ball robot just killed the Mind that was controlling the body a moment ago!
So *shrugs* it's no contest--Haro WINS!!!!! :D :D :D lol Harooooooooo!!!! ^_^
Vote for Haro!!!
"And so a quarter of the earth blew up into space all because of an evil sandwich and its worldly ambitions!"
"............*cough*"

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » December 5th, 2007, 12:14 am

what about Birdie!? (Tori)
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Bertrand

Post by Bertrand » December 5th, 2007, 12:22 am

Ah yes!! Tori and Haro!! The dynamic duo!!! Without Tori to act as the detonator, Haro could not possibly destroy half of the galaxy!! Haro alone though could still eliminate whole PLANT facilities with his/her/it/thing's concealed Super Charge Laser!!! BZZZZAAAAAAAAA-FWOOOOOOOOOM!!!!! *super sound effects!!!!!!! GOOOOO!!!!*
Alone in battle, Tori too can kick some serious arse with his/her/it/thing's Multi-Missile Attack of Ridiculous Proportions!! A million missiles of super destruction in 5-pounds of alloy metal and circuitry!! It ain't Earth Forces, it ain't Coordinator Gizmo Pwnage, heck it isn't even Maybeline--it's just TORIIIII!!!!!!!!

[Super Movie Trailer ACTIVAAAATE!!!!]

[Screen suddenly shows Haro flying towards a PLANT facility, tons of mobile suit gundams between Haro and his/her/it/thing's target!!! All of a sudden in a great big overwhelming blast of different colors of Uber Optical Epileptic Seizure Powers fills the screen!! The big beam suddenly clears showing TORIIIIII as a whole whopping bunch of missiles thirty times the size of the tiny robot shoot out of Tori's wings obliterating the rest of the mobile suits!!! And then the PLANT facility spontaneously EXPLODES to make the Haro-Tori Movie Trailer look AWESOME!!!!!!!]

[Coming to Theatres and Free Anime Sites Near You...]

[End Trailer]
"And so a quarter of the earth blew up into space all because of an evil sandwich and its worldly ambitions!"
"............*cough*"

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » December 5th, 2007, 1:33 am

Lasers in your robo-pet? More likely than you think!

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!