Inshou (Gakkou 2nd Season)

Moderator: Raine

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: Inshou (Gakkou 2nd Season)

Post by oldwrench » March 27th, 2009, 10:08 pm

Mike: Well, actually, we really have to get back to the city. And I don't think we'll have any problem, since we have the truck. At near 100k we'll get back pretty fast. Besides, we left Aki's boy with her parents, and he'll get all upset if we don't get back by dinner time.

*Everyone turned and looked at Mike and Aki.*

Selene: Oh! you have a son, Mike. That's so wonderful.

*Selene felt a little pang of jealousy. She and Kunikida had decided that this wasn't such a good time for children, and they had been careful.......... but still, she wished.........*

*People were smiling, and some starting to say something, when Mike interrupted.*

Mike: Oh, no. It's not my son, it's Aki's boy.

*The room got very quiet. Selene's eyes got big....... She had ideas of what might have happened, and they weren't very pretty.*

Selene: Oh........ I'm sorry, it's just...... I thought any children of Aki's would be........... I'm sorry Aki, can you tell us, what happened?

*Aki was about to explain when Mike jumped in.*

Mike: No.... wait... You've got it all wrong. Toru is a necko slave boy that Aki bought.

Selene's eyes got bigger: What??

Kunikida: A slave?? That's so wrong!!

Mike: No, it's not..... I mean.....

*This wasn't going right at all. Mike had just told them the truth......... but it just didn't sound right.......... some how he had to make them understand............. Mike felt Aki pulling on his arm. He looked down at the little girl......... Was she laughing??????? Or was she going to hit him with something? Why couldn't he ever just say things right?*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » March 27th, 2009, 10:23 pm

* Hideki shook his head and laughed. He knew everyone had gotten the wrong idea, but he didn't understand anything of what Mike was so desperately trying to explain. *

Hideki: Okok, breathe, calm down and explain again. Why did Aki bought that boy? And how come now he's "her child"?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » March 27th, 2009, 10:40 pm

*Aki picked up a cushion out of the chair and whacked Mike over the head with it......... She was laughing so hard at the expressions on everyone's faces that she couldn't talk for several minutes.*

Mike: Oww, I didn't tell any lies...... why did you.......... Ah, you aren't really mad, are you. *Mike started chuckling too.* I messed it all up again.

Aki, gasping: I'll say. How can you say everything right, so wrong.......... *She finally looked up at everyone.* When I went to search for Mike, I found Toru in a railway station up north. His father had been killed by the humans there and he was living as their slave. I couldn't leave him like that, so all I could think to do was to make a deal and buy him. I hope that bastard got killed by the demons before he got his money. After we found Mike at the Neko village, we looked for Toru's mother, but we didn't find her. So after several months, I became his foster mother. That's how I got my son. *Aki smiled.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » March 27th, 2009, 10:42 pm

Rina*laugh*:mike was never able to explain things.....anyhow,pressing to more important matters where did you say the patrols were patrolling?

kunikida:south from here why?

Rina:the south area huh?seems like there not planning to leave us alone...they got reinforcement...Think a minute guys...they attacked us not so long ago...but why woul vicious monsters used tactics to attack us...aki's attack was quite surprising somehow all immune magic creatures attack her knowing she uses magic and now they are ambushing patrols....why would monsters think?

selene:If we were in a war,i'd day there limiting our forces by taking down the patrols...

RINA:My thoughts exactly!
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » March 27th, 2009, 10:55 pm

Hideki: ... they could also be hiding their movements.

* Everyone looked at Hideki, who had been silently staring at the projected overhead map. Hideki turned towards them while pointing at the map. *

Hideki: The south side has always been our weak front, since most monster attacks come from the north. Kunikida, remember that last attack--

Kunikida: The one where they avoided the sensors? Yeah, let me put it on the map...

* Kunikida typed a few commands on his laptop and some more points were added to it. *

Kunikida: These are the locations of attacks in the same pattern. Darker means more recent... they are happening more and more to the south!

Selene: The patrol cars were... around here, right?

Kunikida: Yeah, what are you trying to get at?

Selene: If you take a close look at the previous attacks and extrapolate... those are the places where they would be more likely to attack next.

Kunikida: ... you're right! How come I didn't see this before?

* Hideki took out his radio and ordered the squad that was going south to turn around and come back to base. *

Kunikida: What are you--

Hideki: It's a trap. We can't afford to lose more people, not now. I'll be taking a full attack team there.

Selene: I'm going too!

* Selene left immediately to get ready, and Kunikida ran after her. Hideki walked towards the door but stopped in front of Rina. *

Hideki: Can I talk to you, just for a second?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » March 27th, 2009, 10:59 pm

Rina:uh sure...

*follows hideki,to his room*

Rina:um...ya here are alone...i your room,so you wanted to talk???

*rina feeling nervous walks around uneasily*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » March 27th, 2009, 11:04 pm

* Hideki looked at Rina for a while, weighting his words. *

Hideki: Stay with me. I know you want to know what's after all these monsters but... we are making progress here as well, you were in the meeting and heard us. We are closer to finding out what's driving them than anyone in the city or anywhere else...

* He stopped for a second and looked down. *

Hideki: I don't want you to go again...

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » March 27th, 2009, 11:11 pm

*Rina stared at him for a few seconds before standing before him,she lean her head on his chest*

Rina:i..i wish i could but like mike and aki i too have someone waiting for me..

*rina takes her hand and slid into his,looking at him*

Rina:is that all you want for me to stay here?why?

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » March 27th, 2009, 11:17 pm

* Hideki looked away, suddenly embarrassed for no reason. *

Hideki: Of course not..! I...

* Hideki stumbled on his words. He sighed and looked up, trying to clear his mind. He looked at Rina again, reached for her and kissed her softly. *

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » March 27th, 2009, 11:22 pm

*when hideki's lips collided with hers,rina though she would melt,wrapping her arms around his eck she pull him close,his kisses were different from two years ago,it was like he was waiting,wanting.she wondered is she could stop herself.with one hand behind his head and the other sliding on his shoulder,she pull back looking at him,trying to breathe*

Rina*smiling*:you've lost your touch for two years....your a lousy kisser