Raine's house of answers

Moderator: Raine

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: Raine's house of answers

Post by oldwrench » August 3rd, 2008, 5:31 pm

The story sure went a long ways overnight........ good story going, did you two ever thing of getting a job writing soap operas?

I started my plot idea, hope it works out, we're going to get Diaki in some trouble with the group. We still want Kimara and Kunikida to believe him though.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » August 3rd, 2008, 6:34 pm

gpa...lol im going to edit your posts,,,but i understand...but it's daiki...ok*hugs*
Thanks for the compliments and yes the story is good...
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 4th, 2008, 5:19 am

I can't remember names.......

Well, things went pretty well with my idea for Mike and Aki, just wish Yuki had been able to post more, I'm sure she will have more good input soon. Don't worry about the police I added, they are just some filler, something that came to mind at the time, no need to follow up. You could use the girl Myuka as filler with Rina's dad if you ever need someone.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 5th, 2008, 5:30 am

By the way, don't worry about the police officers, still just wasting time, since others are to busy to post.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » August 5th, 2008, 5:46 am

Same goes for Kelly's investigation :p
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 5th, 2008, 2:51 pm

Ya, but eventually we will find who did it, hopefully before he strikes again. Maybe Kelly can help Hideki and the others track the killer down. We can't find the person till after a few more stories get played out..... first, you people need to get ready for the dance. I'll make sure that Mike wakes up in time to take Aki for a few slow dances. Just hope Yuki and Raine get back soon.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » August 5th, 2008, 3:36 pm

Don't worry i want yuki and Michael post a lot so they can have a go with their story....since i'll be busy i don't think i'll end the day today....i'll think i'll be online on friday....cos it turns out that i got tests the whole three days staring tommorow.... :sob: :sob: :sob:
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » August 6th, 2008, 1:36 pm

I'm sorry!

I'll really, really try to post a lot! It's just that I almost always come home from school late and there's always something to do...and my internet connection is being really crappy.... :pif:

So yea, I'm trying to move the story...and I want to make a scene where Ai, Aki's mother confronts Daiki about the mark he made on Aki. I'm not sure though if it would be better before or after the dance...
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » August 6th, 2008, 5:14 pm

no need to rush,you can do what you can,the story is going well....

im only sorry that i can't be there when you posts...im missing a lot of fun...

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 6th, 2008, 5:53 pm

I may be jumping ahead with things I post..... but don't worry about it, just post at what pace you want and you'll catch up again..... I think we may be coming to the end of the day, and we will want to keep things slow till Raine and Yuki can post again. I will be gone again from Thursday night till Saturday night. I might be able to get on and post at my daughters house. I'm waiting to see where things go with our soap opera couple when the new day dawns....... or will something happen tonight........ naughty kids.