Raine's house of answers

Moderator: Raine

Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: Raine's house of answers

Post by Raine » August 24th, 2008, 8:12 pm

so now that rina is safe it's time for aki's and oldwrench story...oh by the way this is how it goes...since i realise that we never finish an rp...this rp will have a conclusion...now we have finish chapter 1(lol i call it introduction,where everyone gets to know about the war and everything,done with part 1 of rina's story)now it's Aki's story...affiliated with michael...

do you guys understand me or am i talking in another language?hmm lets see....it's like this one character story after the other after aki come's michael or seiryu or hideki or kimara or kunikida hahahahahah :thumb: :ho:
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 24th, 2008, 9:22 pm

It's all Greek to me......... In anime or manga they call it an arc, so we have come to the end of the first arc. I'm not sure yet how Yuki wants to proceed. This may be a bit slower and less high tech story. At least I hope. Though I really liked the chance to bash things......... I even got to throw a hammer. :)

Right now we need a couple days to get agito's character into the club, and let the dust settle before we start any more high drama.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » August 24th, 2008, 9:34 pm

I think It's time to go back to school for a few days. Raine your idea for a new arc sounds good.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » August 25th, 2008, 2:27 pm

:kiss: Thanks everyone!!hmm,bo more drama,i believe my character will be quiet since the death of her cousin and is being friendly with everyone.right now rina is living a normal life trying lol...

Oh yuki if you need any help in your story feel free to contact anyone of us to be use in your plot incase we ruin yours...k.Oh agito you too if you have any ideas about your character please inform me so that the ideas won't collide...

:swt: once again im talking in another language :meh:
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » August 25th, 2008, 3:56 pm

Funny...I understand you...well must be my communication skills, tends to go from normal to blabbering. :pif:

Well, the plot I'm thinking of is that Aki won't come to school for a week, the crew-the characters- gets worried, especially Kimara who knows that Aki might transfer schools. Kimara manages not to tell to anyone that she knows what Kyo wants for her daughter except when Mike-if it's okay with oldwrench- might say something about leaving the school too.

Kimara tells everyone of the impending transfer, Daiki confirms and Rina and the others can go to Aki's house to convince Kyo to let her stay.

The Aki Kidnapping will occur after Agito's character has settled in the club.
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » August 25th, 2008, 4:08 pm

A suggestion:

Since we kinda get confused with the days why don't we try labeling it? I mean if I start a new day it could go like this

[Next Day: *Date if needed*]

*Your post*

or if we end it.

[End the Day]

or something like that. Sorry if it's confusing, since my other RP forum has this poll to see if they want it to move to the next day. Just so we don't end up doing a new day when we don't have to.

Or even just state the day(i.e. Monday, Tuesday...) so we'll know if we have classes an all. :hmm: We don't all have to put it in all our posts, even just the first person to...say post for the day "Monday", he/she could state it to be Monday and everyone has to play that day until one states that it's gonna end.

Either way it's your choice if you want that.
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 29th, 2008, 9:44 pm

Probably a good idea to let everyone know it's a new day. I don't know who gets to decice on when it's a new day, should probably be the one's whose story it is. Right now, no one seems to be posting much, I think we need to start the next day. Yuki wanted, a few more days to pass, so we need to get together and make the days pass. we don't need a lot, just some time with the club members.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » August 30th, 2008, 7:24 pm

sorry i forgot this existed...good idea yuki..hmm i\ll try that somehow...lol
err....don't mind what im posting....i ran out of ideas anyway you guys if you want the end the day please do so since it's your story and when our part comes will play...hahaha hope you understand my gibberish

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 31st, 2008, 7:41 pm

Agito, where are you??? RIna went and left you home, here I thought it would be a day to get to know the new guy. Well, maybe tomorrow. We're trying to move ahead, wanted some time for the group to get together on things again, a chance to get agito into the group..... I'll see if Yuki will let Aki get back into things again, I think we need her too.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » August 31st, 2008, 7:44 pm

I sent him a PM and he answered this morning. He says he's run into some technical problems and that's why he won't be able to get online for the time being. He also said we are free to use his character so "he doesn't dissapears"...
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!