Moderator: Raine

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Gakkou

Post by Zeratul2k » January 26th, 2009, 7:12 pm

Kazu: Oi! Wake up!

* Kazu slapped Hideki a couple of times. Hideki grunted and opened his eyes. *

Hideki: Wha-- who are you?

Kazu: Kazuma Mikura, but everyone calls me Kazu.

* Hideki looked at him suspiciously then scanned the room. They were in some kind of living room, although there where no windows. *

Hideki: Where are we? Where's Rina?

Kazu: You are on the Sleeping Forest hideout. Noyamano-san is--

Hideki: Where's Rina?

Kazu: Noyamano-san--

Hideki: WHERE. IS. RINA!?

* Kazu jumped back surprised when he saw the look on Hideki's eyes. *

Kazu: ... I don't know...

* Hideki stood up and started to get ready to leave. *

Kazu: Please wait! Noyamano-san said--

Hideki: I don't care what she said, I'm out of here.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 26th, 2009, 7:18 pm

**agbus came to touch her am but rina shove him off*
Rina:Don't touch me!!!where's hideki!!!what did you do to him...

Agnus:me nothing...he left with some girl

Rina:what girl i don't believe you...

Agnus:I DON'T CARE IF YOU DO OR NOT....

Rina:he will come for me....

Agnus:and why would he do that?

*she hold her pendant in her hands*

Rina:because he promise me..
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » January 26th, 2009, 7:32 pm

* Hideki stood and began walking towards the door. Kazu tried to stop him but Hideki pushed him away easily. As soon as Hideki opened the door, though, something pushed him back, sending him flying into the couch. Ringo and Emily walked inside the room and closed the door. *

Ringo: I see you finally woke up.

Hideki: Ringo... what are you trying to do?

* Ringo took her time, moving slowly. Hideki was getting impatient and angry every passing second. Finally, Ringo had seated in front of him and started talking. *

Ringo: We need your help. I need your help.

Hideki: Sorry, I don't really have time to hang around with the old gangs anymore.

Ringo: I know about that, yeah, and let me tell you something, you don't really have much choice. It's either you help us -and we help you- or you're completely alone on this.

Hideki: Wha--

Ringo: The Tsuchimi's are using the East Side Gunz to try and kill you and your friends.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 26th, 2009, 7:54 pm

*shouko enter the room,and sat beside Rina*
shouko:how are you feeling?

Rina:scared....how i sit?*she pokes shouko*that your here...are you real?

shouko:of course i am....agnus save me...
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » January 26th, 2009, 8:08 pm

* Ringo explained the situation to Hideki. He looked at her as she spoke, paying attention. *

Ringo: ... And the one that almost killed you today was also employed by the Tsuchimi's.

Hideki: I see... so let me see if I understand. You want me to help you stop the East Side Gunz and you'll help me stop the Tsuchimi's?

Ringo: Exactly.

Hideki: Hmm... And what happened to Rina?

Ringo: I don't know. She left with those two back at the school.

* Hideki stood up and began walking towards the door. *

Ringo: Where are you--

Hideki: We'll have to do this quickly. I need to find Rina afterwards.

Ringo: But--

Hideki: No "buts", let's get going.

* Ringo smiled and stood up. *

Ringo: Yes, let's go.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 28th, 2009, 5:23 am

*Aki sat in the large and ornate room. A very nice lunch had been brought for her. In fact, they had treated her very well. The elder that came to talk to her had been very apologetic that it would take a couple hours to gather the others. He seemed quite disappointed that she hadn't brought Mike, but hadn't said anything. Aki wasn't eating any of the lunch....... she thought this was the right thing to do, that the elders would believe her, and her father would have to believe her then. But now, she was afraid she had made a big mistake........ Mike was gone, she could feel it. A tear slid down her cheek. Aki held the softly glowing jewel, it still connected them, but she could feel that Mike was gone, and getting farther away every minute.

* Kelly checked the school yard for Mike and Aki, but couldn't see either of them. She saw Daiki and Kimara and asked them, but they hadn't seen either of them. She found Kunikida and Selene by the big tree. Selene told her that Aki had left with one of the kitsune council people, but she hadn't seen Mike. She was worried because he was in a bad mood. kunikida looked up from his laptop.*

Kunikida: Damn.... Kelly, you better look at this. *He showed Kelly the e-mail from Mike.

Kelly: Oh, s**t. Now what's he doing? *Kelly tried to call Mike, but his cell phone was not in service.*

*Mike got off the train at the station he bought a ticket for. It was a long way from the city and looked like a long way from anything. There was no one at the tiny building of the station, so Mike started up the narrow path up the mountain. The only path that led from the station. After a quarter hour walk up the path, Mike came to a small village. The village looked like something out of a movie, with simple rustic buildings, and unpaved streets. But there was no one to be seen, and several of the buildings looked damaged. Mike walked through the village. He saw no one, but could feel the eyes on him. Mike knew he was being watched...... he also sensed the weapons aimed at him.*

Mike continued through town, there was a path of stairs, leading to a shrine gate, at the end of town. Mike climbed the stairs to the small shrine, here too he felt he was being watched. The shrine had been damaged too. The statue in the small temple had been pushed over smashing through one wall of the building, bowls and urns had been broken. It appeared someone had been using levers and blocks, trying to lift the statue. Mike sighed and sat on a stone bench, it seemed even here in the country, there was violence.*

*The priestess, Mai Lei, watched the stranger from inside the temple. She knew the men had hidden in the trees, and were probably aiming their arrows at this moment. But there had been enough violence this last day, and this stranger was not one of the demons. Mei Lei tried to gather her courage, and stepped out of the temple and approached the stranger. He was a human, but she couldn't believe any human could be so large. He was larger than any demon she had seen.*

Mai Lei: Welcome to our shrine, sir, If there is any thing I can help you with.... please let me know. *he voice wavered with her fright.*

*Mike looked up, momentarily surprised, those ears....... but no, she wasn't kitsune, she was a necko..... a cat woman. Mike tried to smile. He could see she was quite nervous.*

Mike: No, there's nothing I need right now, well, other than I'm hungry........ I've had a really bad day, I had to get away, I was afraid of what might happen if I stayed where I was. It kind of looks like it's been a rough day around here too.

Mai Lei: Yes, our village was attacked last night. There has been a band of demons causing us much trouble for several months. They get bolder each time they come. This time they damaged our sacred shrine......... I'm sorry if you have come here to visit the shrine , it is quite a mess.

Mike: Maybe I can help a bit. I need to do something right today.

*Mike got up and looked at the large stone statue. It looked like he could lift it. Mike didn't want to tear up his school shirt, since it was all the cloths he had along, so he took it off, then grabbed the stone and strained to lift it.*

*Mai Lei was stunned, The human towered over her as he got up and walked to the statue. She watched as his powerful muscles strained and the heavy statue was lifted back into place........ That was impossible, it took several men, with long levers to move the statue inches at a time, yet this young human moved it with his bare hands. Mike turned to her and smiled.*

Mike walked back to the priestess: There, that should save you some work.

*Mai Lei stared at the glowing amulet hanging around Mike's neck. She stood frozen.*

Mai Lei whispered: The ancient ones.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 29th, 2009, 12:54 am

*Mike walked up to the little necko priestess.*

Mike, smiling: Hey, I'm not that old, just cause I'm bigger........

*Tien was frightened, all he could see was the stranger towering over the priestess..... his Mai lei..... What would the monster do to her? He could move that heavy statue like it was a toy...... he could so easily hurt Mai Lei, he could smash her with no effort........ Driven by fear, Tien shot his arrow at the stranger.*

*Mike noticed the motion to his left, he turned, and with frightening speed batted the small arrow aside with his hand. Mike turned to his attacker, dark anger flaring in his eyes. Mike stepped forward as the other men stepped out from behind the trees, arrows ready.*

Mike: Now that wasn't very friendly.......... Now you'll pay for.......

*Mai Lei panicked, she could only imagine her village destroyed and her people all dead, there was no way they could fight an ancient one.*

Mai Lei cried out: No! No! Put down your weapons, now.........Please, don't fight!

*Mike stopped when the village men began to drop their weapons. Mike thought the priestess must be very important for them to obey her like that. He turned back to the young woman...... and found her kneeling on the ground, bowing. Mike was quite surprised by her actions, but more surprised by her words.*

Mai Lei: Please lord, forgive them, they were only trying to protect me, they don't understand..... Please lord, don't destroy us in your anger.

*What could Mike do? His anger fell away immediately........ The poor girl was crying, he could hear her sobs..... and it was kinda his fault. Mike knelt in front of the little priestess and carefully lifted her head.*

Mike: Um, look, it's alright. I'm not going to destroy anyone, well, as long as they don't go shooting at me. I mean.... ok, they made a mistake. We'll just forget it, ok....... I didn't come here to make any trouble, I just wanted to find a place to get away. And, it seems there's been enough trouble for all of us for one day.

Mai Lei bowed down again: Thank you, gracious lord, your kindness is boundless.

Mike tried to lift her up again: Ah, You're welcome, I guess........ But what's with this lord stuff.... and ancient one?

Mai Lei pointed to Mike's amulet: You lord, you are from the ancient ones, this shows it as truth.

Mike: This? Um, ok...... who are the ancient ones? I was kind of adopted, and, well, if you know about who my ancestors are.... I'd like to hear it.

Mai Lei: You don't know? You will have to talk to the elder priestess, she has all the knowledge. I will take you to to her.... but first, you said you were hungry. I will see that you are served a fine meal, lord....... ah, what name should we call you?

Mike: Oh, I'm Micheal...... ah, just call me Mike.

*Mai Lei led Mike toward the village. The men came and walked with them. Mike was amazed at how small the necko people were, the men were no bigger than Aki. No wonder they thought he was some lord or something. Well, at least he would get something to eat, he hadn't thought of that when he left. At least he had some cash along, so he should be alright.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » January 29th, 2009, 6:33 am

*Her feelings were in turmoil, she was switching from sad to impatient as she waited for the Kitsune Elders. She felt the warmth of the necklace's pendant Mike's mother had given. As if her connection with Mike was being stretched to accommodate their distance, like some sort of rubber band. Aki feared that sooner or later, if Mike decided to go farther away it would snap.*

Aki, whispering to herself: Please no...Mike, don't leave me.

*Aki clutched the pendant tighter in her hand when the large ornate door opened. Five old kitsunes toddled in. In front of the group was a proud looking kitsune, someone she recalled from her before. He was Daiki's grandfather, flanking his sides were a large built kitsune and the same kind-looking kitsune that came in earlier, behind was a plump kitsune who looked to have consumed too much drink and a kitsune with glasses. They stopped at the same time. The kind-looking elder steped forward.*

Fumio: Ayashi-san, welcome. I would like to apologize for making you wait. *He pointed to the plump kitsune.* This is Hiroshi, *then the kitsune wearing glasses* Kenichi *then to the large kitsune,* Iwao *he gestured to himself.* My name is Fumio and *he gestured to Daiki's grandfather.*

Aki: Eiji-sama...

Fumio: Ah, yes. Well now that we're finished with the introductions-

Iwao: Let's get down to business.

Fumio: Iwao! Please have some courtesy!

Aki: It's fine Fumio-sama. I'd like to get this done, I still have to do something.

*Nodding silently they all sat down. Silence reigned and no one broke it. Aki waited for the elders to speak but when it was evident that they were not going to start she did.*

Aki: What do you want from me?

Hiroshi: You are our kin and we do not shun our kin, it is against our laws.

*Aki quirked a brow, was he serious?*

Aki: And which law is that, Hiroshi-sama? Would that be the same law that made me an outcast when I lived here before? I don't believe that you'd take me in just for that...you would've--should've done that years ago then. You know something and I want you to tell me. *She gave a smile that was all teeth.*

Hiroshi: Insolent kit! You-

Eiji: Enough! You already know why, don't you Aki-san? You know why we want you now. I'm going to be truthful since you won't believe our lies. You are powerful, quite actually. Not only do you come from your the most powerful of your parent's generation but you are also of noble blood.

Hiroshi: What?! Of noble blood? This brat?

Kenichi: Hiroshi, I would like you to stop insulting Ayashi-sama. According to my researches she has more noble blood in her hand than you have in your whole body.

Hiroshi: You all knew about this? Why was I not informed!?

Iwao: You were, you idiot. You just deemed that it wasn't important to listen.

*Face flushing red, Hiroshi crossed his arms and grumbled. The other four elders turned back to Aki.*

Kenichi: You are going to be our race's savior. It was in the prophecies. "Shining she is, of emerald and crimson and silver. Strong she is, never defeated. Noble blood she is, a princess amongst paupers and pretenders. A god's diamond hiding in rough, unrealized until brilliancy shines through. Savior of thy world. In her hands, the uniting of all." Our forefathers had been looking out for that person. And now that responsibility has fallen on us, the current Council of Elders.

Eiji: You are the one that the prophecies refer to. We had not realized until it was too late, your family had already left our village when Fumio had pointed it out.

*Aki glanced at Fumio, he looked innocent. Too innocent. He was hiding something but the others didn't notice. She decided to talk to him alone later.*

Aki: Well maybe I wouldn't have left if I wasn't treated...like that. I don't understand how you could think I'm your Savior. I'm nothing but something horribly deformed. At least in terms of kitsune appearance. I don't look like the other, I look human. I blend in with humans. If it weren't for my abilities I would really think that I was just adopted. How can you even think that I'm your Savior?

Fumio, quietly: The prophecies say that the Savior is female. And that she shines with emerald, crimson and silver.

Aki: So? Anyone can wear those jewels? Any female can 'shine' with emeralds and crimson and silver.

Fumio: Yes but not always. And not like you. Without jewels or any other garnishes, you shine with emerald. *He gestured to her hair.* You shine with crimson. *He touches her eyelids gently.* And do not think I do not know about the way your eyes changes to silver with your mood. You are one who shines with emerald, crimson and silver all the time.

Aki: Okay so what of the other things? I can't possibly fit in all of the description as I should.

Iwao: Strong she is, never defeated. We know of those things that has happened to you, young one. We heard from Eiji how you withstood a dispelling of a banned blackmagic spell when you were already exhausted. We have heard about how you helped rescue that half-elf you spend time with. *Aki noticed that Iwao had not used the word friend to refer to Rina. That annoyed her a bit.* We know how you stood by Daiki even though you thought he was in the wrong. You are strong.

Kenichi: Noble blood she is, a princess amongst paupers and pretenders. You are the offspring of two of the most powerful kitsunes ever recorded. And their own respective bloodlines are impeccable, your father is the son of a baron Kitsune and your mother is traced to belong to royalty. And now you have the blood of the awaited Kitsune-Hime, the Savior of our Race.

Aki: What about 'A god's diamond hiding in rough, unrealized until brilliancy shines through.' surely I'm not some god's diamond. I might be royalty as you say but certainly nothing as far as a god.

Eiji: That big guy with the blond hair and blue eyes.

Aki: Mike?

Eiji: Yes. Do not tell me you do not know anything. Lies and deceit may be were our tactics lie but this is not the time.

Aki: They know about Mike? Fine. I do know. But I'm not obliged to tell you anything.

Eiji: No need, we already know about the Ancient Ones, the gods and goddesses that came that one time earth was at a war. The Aesir.

*The words that Mike's mother rang in her head. No, child, we aren't gods, though sometimes I wish we were. The Aesir are just a very old race, with some magic skills more developed than those of mankind. I suppose that might have made us look like gods when we were on Midgard..... your earth, during the last war. Everyone believed that they were gods. But gods were supposed to be unbeatable but that blond goddess that said otherwise, they were not invincible. They needed her and her friends.*

Eiji: Your Mike is the god and you are his diamond.

Aki: And my appearance is because I am a 'diamond hiding in rough', if one didn't look carefully who would even think that a human looking kitsune would be the Savior, right?

Kenichi: Exactly. So you see, you fit the description exactly. You will lead our race and we will be saved after the war. We want you here with us. We would like to welcome you back home. Everyone will be pleased to see you. You will be crowned our princess.

Aki: Home? Yea right. When had they ever welcomed me? And if I refuse?

Iwao: You cannot refuse! It was written in the Book of Prophecies. It is your des-

Aki: Don't you dare say it's my destiny! It was written! Only written! I can decide for myself! I will not listen to what some book says, to what you say!

Eiji: Aki-san...calm down. Think about it. Do you want your race to die? Do you want all kitsunes to be erased from this world? It can happen, it is what the prophecy states if the Savior is not found. Already there is a a discrimination and it is escalating. Sooner or later a war will break out. If you do not lead your people we might die. Think about it Aki-san and tell us your answer in three days' time. I will have an acolyte escort you back here by that time.

Aki: I will not--

Fumio: Think about it Ayashi-san. Come, I will escort you out.

*Once Aki and Fumio were by the edge of the village, Aki pulled them both deeper into the forest surrounding the village.*

Aki: I want to know something...and I think you know it. There's something about the prophecy that you know and the other elders haven't yet deciphered.

Fumio: You are very perspective Aki-hime. I do but I am not sure if either the other Elders will not accept it or they really do not know.

Aki: What is it?

Fumio: The Book of Prophecy is not only ours. Some of the ancient races also have them. And if so the Savior in the prophecy is also the Savior of those other races, not only of the Kitsunes so what the elders are thinking is not exactly right. You are to save the world and to unite them. Not the way the Elders think that you will conquer the others. I think that club you and your friends have established is the key. All I can say is good luck hime. I may be a Kitsune Elder but I am no stronger than the others. You should go and do what you think is right, I'm sure whatever it is it will be for the good of the world.

*Aki smiled and took Fumio's hands in hers.*

Aki: Thank you Fumio-sama. I will. Please stay safe.

*With that Aki left. Fumio watched silently, wondering what was to happen.*
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 29th, 2009, 5:33 pm

(long post ooh i can relate to what yuki post)
*Rina look from shouko to agnus*
Rina:But i saw...

Shouko:you saw what you saw...yet here i am rina cousin dear...

Rina*blinks*:Hideki!!!what happen to him shouko i must go to-

Shouko:why?

Rina:w-w-what do you mean why?

Shiouko:Rina..listen carefully to me...you are never to see your friends again...the altan group does not exist anymore

*Rina look at shouko confuse she shook her head*

Rina:NO!!!what are you saying *Rina felt her heart fell as she feels the distance between her and her friends deepenS*They need me!!!i can feel it...our group is getting separated...

Shouko:STOP IT!!!LISTEN TO YOU!!!..*shouko raise her hands in the air to show her frustration*your friends have their own problems and you too....what do you know about tsuchimi hideki?

Rina:i-i don't...

*shouko snap her fingers imdediately agnus threw a file on Rina's bed,a photo stuck out as Rina pull it close to her eyes*

Rina:who's this?

shouko:Noyamano Ringo,leader of the sleeping forest and now Hideki seem to know this group,according to our information hideki is the leader of the famous east gunz who works for the tsuchimi family,and now even more famous for burning a certain restaurant...

Rina:..sempai wouldnt do that shouko!!!!

shouko:HIDEKI THIS...HIDEKI THAT!!!*Shouko slap rina on her right cheek,*is that all you think about!!!that restaurant that burn to the ground was nothing more than your family' bussiness...

*Rina's eyes widen with shock,her face went pale*

Agnus:shouko...enough let her be for now...*he told her ,shouko shook her head*

shouko:maybe hideki is good maybe he isn't but Rina you also have a family...and hideki has his...think about it!!*shouko watch her pale cousin shaking as if left abadoned in the atlantic,she sigh.her eyes fell on the shiny pendat on her neck,gritting her teeth she snatch it away,expexting for a reaction from rina,surprinsingly she receive none as she stared blank at the wall.she walk out to meet with agnus in the hall*

Agnus:why did youtakle that pendant?

shouko:ishe will scream for it later and i think i know how to make hideki not get in our way...

Agnus:prophecy says that she brings forth both salvation and destruction...

shouko:and her destruction is hideki...*looks at agnus and smile*each races have their piece of the prophecy but it says once all pieces are put together they state the truth...

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » January 29th, 2009, 7:05 pm

* Half an hour later, Ringo and Hideki where sitting in a café close to the Holy Forest Academy campus. Kazu and Emily where in the back of the shop, talking with other members of Sleeping Forest that were keeping watch over the East Side Gunz HQ. A few minutes later, Kazu and Emily walked back towards Ringo and Hideki. *

Kazu: Om just came back. She says there quite a lot of people in there, most of them from the Tsuchimi household, but none of them is armed.

Ringo: None of them? Are they understimating us?

Hideki: This reeks... still, we have no time to waste. How can we get in without being noticed?

Emily: The best option would be through the new soccer field. There are a series of tunnels underneath that house the player facilities. I heard some of these tunnels lead to the main building.

Kazu: But we have no way of knowing that. The soccer field was just finished recently and hasn't been opened to students so none of us has ever gone inside.

Hideki: It'll work. Ringo and I will sneak through the soccer field then. See if you can set up some distraction.

Kazu: Ok.

* Kazu and Emily ran off to the back of the shop again while Hideki and Ringo stood and went all the way to the back of the campus. Hideki climbed over and took a look around. Nobody. He helped Ringo up and the two of them jumped down and ran towards the entrance to the underground facilities. *