Q & A session

Moderators: Raine, agito_0291

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Q & A session

Post by agito_0291 » January 11th, 2008, 9:37 pm

I thought that, like Oldwrench, a thread is needed to discuss what is going on or to catch people up on what they've missed/have forgotten.
EDIT: Thanks to Z2k, I have fixed it so you guys can post in the game now. I should have realized earlier that I needed to confirm member... :shy:

Kira
Angel
Angel

Re: Q & A session

Post by Kira » January 17th, 2008, 1:01 am

Do the S.A. communicate with other people or S.A. or just the person they're with?
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » January 17th, 2008, 2:27 am

It was my idea originally to have the S.A.'s talk ONLY to the person who they belong with, but with the way things are curently going, I may have to change that. Let me talk with Raine about it and I'll get back to you. As of right now though, they can only tall with the human they belong with.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » January 17th, 2008, 2:32 am

Alright, from what I gather, I figure that's where you were going. Hence why I was careful with Red.
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » January 17th, 2008, 2:47 am

It was written in my introduction. Maybe I should have bolded it :swt: ...

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 17th, 2008, 3:18 am

I had assumed a telepathic type link between SA and human.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 24th, 2008, 12:27 pm

i was wondering what's going on?anyway i suggest we wait 4 agito to come back so we can fix the rpg
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 27th, 2008, 7:40 pm

Just a thought on SA's and travels. I would assume there aren't any really huge SA's, like elephants, or such, the bear, I'd assume about the size of a black bear, not a grizzly, would be about the largest. I would think that society would have adjusted for this by building cars and other vehicles with provisions for transporting the SA's. Probably the cars have a rear section or trailer for the SA's. We build what we need to accommodate our necessities.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » January 28th, 2008, 1:03 pm

That's a good point...when I first made my S.A. it escaped me that a bear couldn't really fit inside a car...so yeah :swt:
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » January 28th, 2008, 11:34 pm

GACK!! I'M SO SORRY FOR BEING GONE FOR SO LONG!!!!! I already explained it in a different thread but basically: I had midtems, surgery, and a cold. But that dosn't matter cause I'm back, I can't believe that we're already having problems and It's been less than a month since we started!! Ok answers to your questions!! First: I'm going to stick with my original feeling that they S.A.'s should ONLY talk with their partner. Second: The manifestation of S.A.'s are of animals that could survive in the area of their birth. There are some exceptions to this rule (for example with Nick and his wolf and J with Red) but in most cases the big animals like the giraffe and the elephant, stay in africa; or what's left of africa. In the remaining areas, I know that there are other large animals that live in other parts of the world, those are rare in a sense. I can't really explain it since you aren't supposed to know about the relation between types of animals with the people, it will come later in the RPG. Now, I know you can't stand my leaving off on that note and are wondering what's in store for your characters (heh I bet you're really saying "He's so full of it!") but I have to go now. I'll try and get the RPG moving either tonight or tomorrow depending on how much time I get to come back to the computer today.