A Question for new people

Step in and introduce yourself. Keep in mind - you're about to join an absolutely crazy forum!
Kira
Angel
Angel

A Question for new people

Post by Kira » December 5th, 2007, 5:55 am

Why do you people join but never post! :pif:

Thank you.
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Re: A Question for new people

Post by Freya » December 5th, 2007, 1:54 pm

chill Kira! let them be... :shy:
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » December 5th, 2007, 4:04 pm

Tomoyo-chan posted! And now she's nearly catching up with you!!! :meh:
Don't feed me violins.

Tomoyo
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Tomoyo » December 5th, 2007, 5:03 pm

YEAH i post a lot!! and you shouldn't say that you didn't post for a long time too
Everybody who wants pudding, raise your hand!*raises hand*

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » December 5th, 2007, 9:45 pm

lol, yeah yeah.

But I mean the people who do join and never do post a single thing...I'll probably have more time to post now tho... I'll explain later.
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » December 5th, 2007, 10:12 pm

they're afraid kira, or at least I was. If you remember the last time I told this story, I joined here and then decided that I wouldn't fit in because I felt that everyone was watching for my every mistake. One false move and I would be shuned (yes it's rediculous but it happened.) So I did what everyone else did, I left and I would have stayed gone if it hadn't been for Sakura's e-mail during the Cutest Anime Girl Contest which brought be back. (which is why the contest MUST go on)

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » December 5th, 2007, 10:15 pm

What is there to be afraid of...*sigh* geeks...

We are geeks, yes tho we are shunned, we must accept who we are. Why change yourself to please another. Just read the freakin' threads, we are all so different and so random and filled with so many faults, but yet we still have a common ground to relate and just be ourselves and have a good time.

Bertrand

Post by Bertrand » December 5th, 2007, 10:29 pm

*gives agito a Don't-Worry-Be-Happy-Now-Plush-Duck of Three Days Until Spontaneous Combustion Due to the Behind The Scenes Action Sequence Between a Sparrow and an Angry Badger which punched a hole in the fabric of space and time, created a temporal paradox which caused an enormous switch-over between two parallel worlds thus switching the plush toy that would've been yours with one from another universe that will explode unless returned to its original state and universe*
Hmm...
Oh! Right!!
*gives agito a Anti-Temporal-Paradox-Catastrophe Amulet of Eucatastrophe!! Now with uber-ingredients like Gbarbwjabskdhasjdhklshafwafflefwafflefwaahahaa10101 and Red #4. Only for Use Against Don't-Worry-Be-Happy-Plush-Duck toys that have been purchased from a parallel universe*

Great! Now it's good!
^_^ Enjoy!!!!
"And so a quarter of the earth blew up into space all because of an evil sandwich and its worldly ambitions!"
"............*cough*"

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » December 5th, 2007, 10:32 pm

o.O ........................ok? *stores in hammarspace* (whispers to kira): did you get that?

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » December 5th, 2007, 10:33 pm

lmao...omg...is this guy the man or not, lol...*whispers back: Heck no!*