tsudzuku...

Step in and introduce yourself. Keep in mind - you're about to join an absolutely crazy forum!
Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

tsudzuku...

Post by Freya » September 24th, 2007, 4:37 am

As the title says, Tsudzuku means "to be continued".

time is gone and yet I found myself with a little morsel here and now so I do check in on you all to find you in a rather disheartened state.

I'm sorry I haven't paid you guys the attention I probably should have. Things happen, I get depressed, (yes me) and I lose interest in the things I once loved. So here I am to offer my humble apologies and deepest respects to Sakura-sama for having the strength to keep the site up.

anyways, a little news for you all:

I have since left Panera and I am now working at Borders. I love Borders very much so far and neee guess what?!? As an employee I can "check out" all the manga I want for up to two weeks!! hee hee hee! unfortunately those weeks are full of studying, working and doing stuff around the house.

As it is I have two tests tomorrow and now I must at least go study my hiragana. God knows i don't want to fail Japanese class.

Love you all! Hope you are doing well!
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Re: tsudzuku...

Post by Sakura » September 24th, 2007, 10:23 am

Heh sounds like a good deal to me, checking out free manga. My tests are finally over and I'm just done reinstalling Windows... again! It will probably take ages to set it up properly :sob:
What do you call a dinosaur with an extended vocabulary? A thesaurus.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » September 24th, 2007, 5:05 pm

Hi Freya, so glad to see you back. I know time is so short for many of us, please just post a little so we know how you are. And I do feel sorry for Sakura, working with the evil kingdom of microsquash, I know she really prefers free os's.

Borders? Oh my, I envy you, but if I worked for a book store, they would fire me for reading all the time. I should retire and open a used book store, I have enough at home to start my own store.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » September 24th, 2007, 7:07 pm

haha! so apparently I wasn't the only one who didn't know my hiragana. in fact, almost none of the class knew it at all. sensei gave us a reading assignment before the quiz and found how horrible we were at recognizing the characters. he decided not to give us the quiz at all (at least not today like he had planned). hee hee so now i have at least until wednesday to study. anyways, now i'm in chemistry and i don't even need to listen to this teacher cause if i did i'd forget everything that i already know lol. she's making everything more complicated than it needs to be. it's like she talks in circles throughout the whole class. >.<;
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » September 24th, 2007, 7:15 pm

I had a couple of teachers like that (I think it's policy, or something. "Every faculty must have a teacher whose alumni are better off not going to his/her class at all").
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!