Journey to Erehwon The game begins

Moderator: oldwrench

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Re: Journey to Erehwon The game begins

Post by Hiki » September 3rd, 2007, 9:39 pm

Merenwen: Aw, you didn't have to do that. I could've made sure we had some money.

*Merenwen smiles evilly.*

Merenwen: Anyways, I'm still hungry!
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » September 4th, 2007, 12:11 am

Tim: There's the inn, let's eat. *Tim heads for the the in.*

Clyde: Did he really give you all that money for the few coins you had? That seems very strange........*Clyde stops. looking at the village message board.* ... Oh my!

Tim looks at the board: Hey, look at the picture. That's you Merenwen! And that's Faelyn sitting on my nose. *laughing* That's really funny.

Clyde: Tim, read what the poster says.

Tim reads a bit: Oh oh!

*The poster reads. (Citizens, beware this fairy. She is known to use black magic. Here you see her using her black arts to seduce this poor boy and steal his soul, while her demon servant watches. Avoid this evil fairy at all costs, of lose your soul.)*

Tim: I didn't know you worked for Faelyn. Don't only rich people have servants? Faelyn must be rich. But Faelyn didn't seduce me, it was just an accident. And she didn't steal my soul, I don't think, she just tried to get off, didn't she? Is someone telling a lie? Why would someone want to lie? Don't they know it's naughty to lie? We will have to find Faelyn and ask her if she stole my soul. Wait, Merenwen, you're her servant, you could tell me if she stole my soul. I don't want to be without my soul. Would that make me a Zombie??? I don't want to be a zombie, I want to be me. Merenwen, please tell me if she stole my soul. *Poor Tim is getting quite upset.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » September 4th, 2007, 8:52 am

*Chin standing impatiently wanting to get some food but is annoyed with tim for talking too much,she grabs the apple that she placed in her pocket bag and placed it in tim's mouth*

Chin:Okaaay!we need a disguise for faelyn and mew here!*looks at merenwen*can i call you mew...oh nevermind come on DELICIOUS food is calling for us to eat them!!!

Morphin:Chin be quiet your just annoyed because someone is more annoying then you*whispers to clyde*i pitied myself to be with Chin because i thought noone was like her till i meet your human,i now pity you and find myself quite relieve..
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » September 4th, 2007, 8:13 pm

*Tim looks at Chin, then at the money in his hand.*

Tim: Oh ya, I promised to buy lunch. Let's go in and get something to eat, I'm really starved. Wait, don't zombies eat people? *shudders* Yuck, I don't want to eat people. Maybe I'm not a zombie. Merenwen, please, tell me if I'm a zombie. I'll buy you lunch, really, just don't let me be a zombie.

Clyde: Calm down kid. Nobody stole anything, unless you robbed that trading post. Maybe the owner of the inn hasn't seen this poster, then Merenwen should be alright. Perhaps Morphin should wait out here with me, it might raise less suspicions. You could bring him something to eat.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » September 5th, 2007, 10:10 pm

Merenwen: I don't think she stole anything... I'm not really her servant... But I do know you're not a zombie

*Merenwen burned the poster and snapped her fingers. A cloak appeared in her hands and she pulled it over her shoulders and over her head.*

Merenwen: At least I have a sort of disguise. And you can call me Mew if you want. It doesn't really matter. Now let's get something to eat.
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » September 6th, 2007, 4:31 am

*The three enter the inn and find a table to sit at. A very fancy dressed man comes to the table and bows.*

Waiter: Welcome, welcome, to Pierre's restaurant. Would you care to see a menu.

Tim: Yes, please. I'm hungry enough to eat a horse.

Waiter: I'm sorry, M'sieur, we are out of horse.

Tim: Ah nuts, you would be, I guess I'll have to order something else. I'll just check the menu.

Waiter: I see you have two women with you, are you, perhaps, a Mormon?

Tim: A what????

Waiter: A Mormon........ it is just a little joke. Oui?

Tim: Yes, very wee. Geeze, I don't know what most of this stuff is. What is a french fry? and I've never heard of coke. Maybe this is alright, Big Mac, tow all beef patties special sauce, lettuce, cheeze, pickles, onion, on a sesame seed bun. Sounds like it would be good. I'll try the french fry things, and these 7 up things.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » September 7th, 2007, 7:07 am

*Chin looks at Tim*

Chin:so i take it you've never travelled before huh?

*turns to the waiter*

Chin:I'll just have 3 chicken burger with some frenchfries,and a pepsi please*looks at the two*What?i know i said im hungry but*whispers*i just want to make sure we don't have to eat a horse*shrugs*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » September 7th, 2007, 2:56 pm

Tim: Well, no, no-one from my home ever travels anywhere. If you do, you'll fall off the end of the earth, that's why they sent me to find out about everything.

Waiter: You have never been to Paris? You must go, in Paris all the pretty girls dance the Can-Can.

Tim: Nope, never heard of the place, but if they charged a dime to get in the can, like they do where I come from, there wouldn't be so much dancing in there...... What do you what to eat Mernewen?

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » September 8th, 2007, 3:20 pm

Merenwen: Just a burger and some french fries, please. And some coke, but a light one, 'kay? I can't have normal. It makes me... ill.

*How I hate being a demon sometimes... she thought. Normal coke made her kind of demon tipsy. Merenwen loves light coke though.*
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » September 8th, 2007, 4:53 pm

Tim smiles: Now we can Tell some about ourselves. I come from a country by the sea, far across the desert down the great river. The people are all farmers, or priests and teachers. I have six older brothers, and so does my dad. The old priestess seemed to think that was important, that I am the seventh son of a seventh son, I don't know why. Everybody at home is a lot taller than me. Is everyone here shorter like this? They said that , since I was such a special person, I had to go on this great quest, to find the other six data balls and take them to Erehwon. They willl grant me access to the great and powerful oracle of Erehwon. They told me I can come home when I find all the answers to life, the universe, and everything. The old priestess told me that no one who left, ever returned, that's why they sent me. Maybe they got to close to the edge of the world and fell off. Have you ever seen the edge of the world? I'd like to see.....

*They are interupted when the food arives.*

Tim: Um, Merenwen, Chin, where are you from? Do you live around here?