Journey to Erehwon The game begins

Moderator: oldwrench

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Re: Journey to Erehwon The game begins

Post by Hiki » January 23rd, 2008, 6:09 pm

Merenwen: PRINNIES!!!!

*Merenwen walked to the nearest wooden-legged penguin and started hugging it.*

Merenwen: They're still so cute! Can I keep it?
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 25th, 2008, 2:43 am

*Tim got up and looked at the bright green swim shorts, with electric blue swirls. Wow, this was a lot better. He chanced a glance at the girls, good at least everyone had some cloths on now. Tim got sort of red faced looking at the girls, well, I guess that would be sort of natural.*

*Faelyn, wearing a pretty powder blue swimsuit, glared at Tim. Thinking of him getting up in front of she and Chin.*

Faelyn: You looked, I saw you........ I can't believe.......... you saw me with nothing......

*Tim, hands out in defense, thinking Faelyn meant when he had tried to peek through the wall.*

Tim: I'm sorry, really, I didn't see anything..... I'll never do it again.

Faelyn: Yes you did, you saw me with nothing on, that's just ...........

Tim: I really didn't see anything, there was......... Wait, if she saw me peek through the hole, then the eye I saw was hers..... she was peeking too. And, and, you were looking too.

Faelyn: Was not!

Tim: Was too!!

Faelyn: WAS NOT!!

Tim: WAS TOO!!

*No-one need worry too much. You see, when the wall vanished, Emiko was sitting down in the water, Rune had her towel, Bruce and Zwerver were behind the two demons, who were preoccupied with their little relative. Loki had a good view, but this was nothing special to ones of his race, and he was more interested in the mischief that was playing out. Chin and Faelyn were standing with Tim right in front of them. As for that, Tim's glasses had fallen off when he fell, and he hadn't gotten them on yet. What he saw was like looking through the privacy glass on a shower door, some very alluring but very fuzzy shapes...... But to the boy, this was enough, now the other boys couldn't tease him anymore. When they said he had never seen a girl bare, he could tell them, yes he had..... in fact several girls........ several very pretty girls............ No, Tim thought, he didn't need to tell them anything, he would just smile, and let them think what they wanted to. Tim grew up a lot that day.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 29th, 2008, 2:40 am

Mame: Well of course you can take the Prinnie with you , Merenwen, dear. What good demon doesn't have a number of prinnie slaves to do their bidding. Goodness child, you should have a bunch of your own by now.

*The argument between Tim and Faelyn continued for several rounds, getting louder. Chin was about to try to intervene when Tim stopped, still looking cross at Faelyn.*

Tim: Look, I said I'm sorry, so lets just forget it, ok?

Faelyn: humph, Never!

*Faelyn spun away from Tim and immediately slipped and fell from Chins hand to the water. Faelyn popped up, coughing again. Tim quickly scooped the little fairy out of the water and set her down on a rock, then turned and left.*

Tim: Why are girls so hard to get along with........ well, at least some girls. I mean, I said I'm sorry, and I really didn't see anything. I'll never understand girls...... *Tim didn't want Faelyn to be mad at him, he did really like the small girl. He wanted her to be his friend. Sometimes she was just so frustrating though.*

*Tim soon got distracted by the big spread the prinnies were putting out, all kinds of good foods. Wow, suddenly Tim was getting hungry.*

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » January 29th, 2008, 6:55 pm

Merenwen: Yay!

*She starts pulling at the prinnie's face and suddenly threw it in the air and looked at how high it went, but her skills in throwing weren't that good. It nearly hit Tim's head. She walked over to him.*

Merenwen: Ah! I'm sorry, Tim! I wasn't really planning to throw it at your head. I was planning to throw it at the barbeque so it could help the other prinnies.
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 30th, 2008, 12:37 am

*Tim had hardly noticed, he was staring at all the good food.*

Tim: Umm, oh, it's ok Merenwen....... look at all the delicious looking food.......... do you think it's alright for me to try some? I haven't seen this much food in a long time. (seems Tim has almost forgotten about the breakfast) Are those two really your aunt and uncle? They seem different from you, a bit more...... um....... devilish? What are prinnies? I never saw birds like that. Do they work for your relatives? They really know how to cook. Why are there so many of them? It must cost a lot to pay them all. Are your relatives really rich?

*A prinnie hands Tim a plate with a rather good landjager in a bun on it, and pushes Tim toward the long table of food.*

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » January 30th, 2008, 8:18 pm

*Merenwen walked along as the prinnie pushed Tim towards the table.*

Merenwen: Yeah they are my aunt and uncle. I never really thought we were that different... But you're right. They do look devilish. Prinnies are...

*Merewen hugged her very own prinnie and continued*

Merenwen: ..the souls of people who have comitted a sin. They have to work in order to be able to pay off their debts. And then they can be reïncarnated or whatever. See the pouches around their waists?

*She took the pouch of her own prinnie and it started objecting, but she didn't really care. She opened it and showed the contents to Tim.*

Merenwen: That's where they keep their money. And when the moon is red, and they have enough money, their soul is released from their prinnie form.

*She gave the pouch back to her prinnie.*

Merenwen: Isn't that great? They basically work for everyone who pays them... except those in heaven, they do the work voluntarily... There are many prinnies because many commit sins and because there are never too much prinnies! And I guess my aunt and uncle are rich... how else would they pay for all these. I don't think they steal all that much, if they steal at all...
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 7th, 2008, 3:26 am

*Tim got down on his knees and looked at a prinnie.*

Tim: Wow, that's really cool. You mean if I do bad things I'll turn into one of these? ........ I'm a good boy, I don't do bad things........... *Tim remembers trying to peek through the hole in the wall and turns a bit red*............ Well, I'm mostly good, ........ I mean, I try to be.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » February 7th, 2008, 9:36 am

Merenwen: I don't think you'll become a prinnie just because of that.. As long as you do you're best at being good, I don't think you'll ever be a prinnie. And else I'll hire you, pay you lot's of money and you'd be off the hook.

*Merenwen didn't mention the fact that she'd probably wouldn't know he was a prinnie, and even if she knew he was, she would probably never find out which prinnie was him. She smiled slightly at him.*
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 7th, 2008, 2:18 pm

Tim: That's good, thanks Merenwen. I don't think I'd like to be a prinnie for very long...... They sure make good looking food though. Hmm, what's this? Is it some kind of fruit? It's red, like a strawberry.

*Tim picked up one of the red peppers, and before Merenwen can say anything pops it into his mouth. With a loud yell, Tim ran and dived head first into the pool.*

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » April 24th, 2008, 12:18 am

*Emiko looks down and finds she's wearing a bright purple one piece swimsuit with a cut-out back. She turns and looks at her back then smiles*

Emiko: Not bad.

*Emiko sees everyone else just before a figure jumps into the pool in front of her. It was Tim*

Emiko: Tim? You ok?

*Emiko goes over to Tim and yanks him up by the belt of his shorts, inadvertently giving him a wedgie. He comes up coughing and screaming*

Emiko: Breathe Tim! Breathe!

*She sets him on his feet*
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan