Journey to Erehwon The game begins

Moderator: oldwrench

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Re: Journey to Erehwon The game begins

Post by yuki_tenshi » January 18th, 2008, 10:55 am

*Rune stopped splashing the other girls when she heard Faelyn coughing, she whirled around to see that the little fairy was soaked, not that it was weird being soaked in a bath but Rune had a nagging feeling, she waded towards Faelyn and stopped in front of her, rubbing her little back to soothe her as she continued coughing. The others stopped laughing and splashing at the sight and hurried followed Rune, concern for their fairy friend showing on their faces.*

Rune: What happened to you Faelyn?
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 18th, 2008, 11:15 pm

*After a few coughs, the excited fairy tried to answer.*

Faelyn: There's a hole......... in the wall by........... by that rock, and............. when I tried to look through it, someone was..............

*Faelyns mouth snapped shut, and her eyes got big. She realized she had just told everyone that she had tried to peek into the boys side. Faelyn turned very red faced.*

Faelyn: There was, um, it's just........ well, there's a hole in the wall, and I, um, someone could....... so I just checked and.......

*The little fairy tried to hide under the water.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 21st, 2008, 1:46 am

Tim: his eyes shut tight: I'm going to Hades..... I know it, just like those boys who peeked in the girls showers at school. The teacher told them they were going straight to Hades if they didn't repent to the priest. I can't go to the priest, it's too far.............*Almost ready to cry*I'm going to hades, I just know it, I just wanted one look that's all, that isn't so bad, is it? ....... Oh, I'm doomed.

Deep evil voice: Hello boys, I'm Lucas Lucifer, welcome to my place. I hope it's hot enough for you.

Tim: LUCIFER!! The devil!! I am in hades!!!

*Tim looked up, there he saw a large, red skinned demon, with horns on his head, a long pointed tail large bat wings, and a pitchfork.*

Tim: I didn't mean to, really, I'm a good boy........ I'll never do it again.... please, let me go.

Lucas, with an evil laugh: Not yet boy, we'll have some fun first.

*The men all find themselves stuck, unable to move.......... Except for Loki.*

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » January 21st, 2008, 5:23 am

*Rune tried to understand the little fairy when a big headache waltz in and hit her full force.*

Rune: Urgh...what's happening...My head hurts...

*Chichi floated towards the water and landed on Rune's head, the headache lifted a little but it still continued to throb. Rune looked at her companions to see Chin in the same situation but Merewen was fine and Emiko...*

Rune: Why isn't Emiko moving? *Rune winced as another painful throbbing hit her.* What's happening? I feel dizzy now.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » January 21st, 2008, 3:53 pm

*This feeling... Merenwen thought.*

Merenwen: Stay here!

*Merenwen quickly got out of the water and pulled her clothes on. She ran to the boys' side of the bath (careful not the look at anyone but Lucas) and smiled. She ran to Lucas and hugged him.*

Merenwen: Kyaa~! Lucas! Long time no see! It's like I haven't seen you in...

*Merenwen calculated briefly.*

Merenwen: 50 years!
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 21st, 2008, 9:59 pm

*In the womens bathing pool, the water hissed as a large, dark skinned, buxom, demoness rose from the water. She was dressed in the most outrageous red corset, with red thigh high boots and a glowing red whip. The girls headaches disappeared and they were bound in glowing red ropes.*

Demoness: Welcome girls, to auntie Mame's play house, I hope you're ready for a little fun. *She picked up Faelyn, who was nearly drowning.* Well, what have we here? A tasty little morsel. *she laughed wickedly* I hope you all have a good time.

*Faelyn hoped that Merenwen went to get help.*

Faelyn, as loud as her little voice could manage: Help! Merenwen, a demon's got me. Help!

Mame: Merenwen?? Did you say Merenwen? Oh, bless my soul, where is the little girl? Why I haven't seen her since she was knee high.

*The demoness turned to the wall, and, to everyones shock, with a gesture, the wall vanished. In two bounds, the big demoness was across the pool and grabbed Merenwen, she hugged the little demoness to her very ample bosom.*

Mame: Glory be child, how you've grown! Why it's been years since your old auntie held you on her knee. You were always such a delightfully naughty little thing. I knew you'd be a great demoness some day. *Mame held the nearly suffocated girl away from herself.* Now you're just going to have to tell me all about the family and your travels and your friends, we just never get a chance to get away from the business.

*Tim, who had been leaning against the wall, fell backward when it vanished, He turned and quickly got up, coughing from the water. Chin had used her magic to remove the binding spell from the girls, and had picked Faelyn up out of the water. Tim blinked the water from his eyes and found himself in front of the girls, face to face with the little fairy. This definitely wasn't hades.*

Faelyn: EEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!

Tim: AAAAAHHHHHH!!

*Tim tried to duck under the water, and turn his back to the girls.*

*Loki was nearly falling over laughing, this was better mischief than even he could have come up with.*

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » January 21st, 2008, 11:22 pm

*Rune after Chin had gotten rid of the spell immediately gabbed her towel and wrapped it tightly around herself, she thought about going away to her clothes but didn't chance it with the demoness around. Then little Faelyn had called for Merewen in which elicited a gasp and a different response from the demoness. Rune's eyes widened when the wall disappeared and she quickly covered her face, both to hide the rising blush and to keep her eyes from seeing anything beyond the limit.*

Rune: Ah--...

*Just then screaming ensued from both sides of the bath, the demoness seemed oblivious and continued her well-being questions towards Merewen, Loki was laughing harder and almost fell and drowned, and both Tim and Faelyn could resemble tomatoes, not that anyone else wasn't the same color already.*

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » January 22nd, 2008, 6:06 pm

*Merenwen smiled at Mame and started telling about the family and how she became a thief and then met Tim and decided to go with him and met all the others. She was as oblivious as Mame.*

Merenwen: And now we're here. I don't really have anything else to tell... It's good to see you again.
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 22nd, 2008, 8:21 pm

Mame: Well, with so many friends here.......... POOL PARTY!!

Tim, hiding as best he can: No, no...... we can't have a party, not like this.

*The girls are all trying to hide behind rocks and under the water. The men have mostly ducked down in the water, with the exception of Loki, who is still laughing.*

Mame: What? Why not boy?? We can have so much fun......... PRINNIES!!!!........ Where are those lazy things.......... PRINNIES, start the barbecue, we're having a party!

Tim: but we can't, not bare naked.

Mame: Huh?.... Why not?

Loki: *laughing* The humans and angels value their modesty, a bit more than most demons. I think the girls have been embarrassed very badly, and poor Tim is about to drown trying to hide. I wonder if this will work? Loki waved his hand and the people find themselves clothed in brightly colored swimming suits.

*A large group of weird penguin like birds came in, dragging a grill and tables with lots of food on them.*

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » January 22nd, 2008, 11:36 pm

*Rune sighed, relief flooding over her as she examined the bright red swimsuit she was wearing.* At least I'm not naked anymore...

*Rune looked a little startled when a penguin brushed against her as it carried--dragged-- a grill towards Loki.*

Rune:...Well...I suppose I'm hungry.

*Everyone else seemed to be relieved that they weren't naked anymore and followed the penguins on dry land.*