IRON MAN

Discussion about games, books, movies, and your favorite songs.
Kira
Angel
Angel

IRON MAN

Post by Kira » May 3rd, 2008, 1:38 am

OMFG HOLY SWEET METAL OF IRON BATMAN! IRON MAN FTW!!!

Wow, okay where to start. Robert Downey Jr. is Tony Stark! end of story. This movie was freaking sweet! I was having a geekgasm from beginning to end! And please stay for after the credits! The acting, the story, the action, omg! the action! How am I suppose to write a review without spoiling anything!

This movie is a MUST GO SEE AND BUY ON DVD! End of story!
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Re: IRON MAN

Post by Kira » May 8th, 2008, 5:45 am

My sister went to see this movie and she really liked it! she even said that she would be willing to see it again! And she the type that only watches movies once!
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Post by JHawkNH » May 15th, 2008, 5:43 pm

I loved the movie. I plan to see it again in the theater and then get it when it comes out on DVD.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » May 15th, 2008, 9:22 pm

Does anyone know where I can get some titanium-gold alloy and some blueprints on a miniature arc reactor? I need that to build my own armor.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!