Anime Verses

All information, praise, and rants about Anime and Manga goes here.
JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Anime Verses

Post by JHawkNH » July 17th, 2012, 4:57 pm

Here is the game. The last post will have two anime charactures that are in a fight. You have to post who will win and why.
You then post two new charactures to fight and the pattern repeats.

I will start, Vash (Trigun) vs. Spike (Cowboy Bumblebee).
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Re: Anime Verses

Post by Sakura » July 17th, 2012, 5:01 pm

No I want a cat fight instead :gg:
What do you call a dinosaur with an extended vocabulary? A thesaurus.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » July 17th, 2012, 10:28 pm

That one is really old JH. Of course Vash would win, Spike is just a regular guy, well trained but only human. Vash is something more than human, and he's got a gun that can melt the moon........ V goes to Vash........ but, knowing him, he'd probably end up in a bar with Spike getting potted.

check out this amv, http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... .php?v=423
you should be able to watch the preview, or download it.

For something a bit different, how would Yomiko Readman, (agent Paper) from Read or Die, stack up against Robin Sena from Witch Hunter Robin? Fire against Paper...... could even wet paper conquer fire? There are lots of things you can do with paper.

Would that be a cat fight?
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » July 18th, 2012, 4:51 am

Well, I do remember Yomiko going against a guy armed with a flamethrower or something like that, if memory serves me right. She can make a single sheet of paper stop a bullet, so it wouldn't surprise me, anyhow.

I really don't know Robin's whole move set (since I haven't watched With Hunter Robin), so I'll keep from declaring a winner.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Post by JHawkNH » July 18th, 2012, 9:12 pm

That's a tough one , but as Z2k said Yomiko went up against a guy armed with a flamethrower and survived by making the layers of paper so dense that they burned slowly. And if i remember right Robin could be hurt by fire, even her own. So Yomiko surronds Robin in a ball of paper, Robin ignites the paper, and you end up with one Kentucy Fried Robin.

Winner Yomiko. On a side note, when the paper gets wet, Yamiko is unable to use it. So she would have a harder time against a water based attacker.

Next up, Sakura (CCS) Sailor Moon (duh)

Magical girl vs magical girl. Let the carnage begin. :gg:
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » July 18th, 2012, 10:56 pm

Ooooh, this is a good one!

Sakura has a really, really nifty collection of abilities she can make use of, supposing she has a full deck.

Sailor Moon isn't far behind on powerful magic, though a big part of her skill set is focused on support magic, it seems (yes, I'm checking). Moon's strength is, however (IMO), very reliant on magic items, like Sakura and her cards, so they are even there. Unless Moon has the Silver Crystal, then it's pretty much game over for Kinomoto if she's not fast enough.

Why do I say fast enough? Because if Sakura feels like it, she can end the battle before it starts by simply using the Erase card and literally erasing Moon from existence. Sakura wins, hands down.

Next up, look up and enjoy the fireworks, folks! Because it's the Nadesico (Martian Successor Nadesico) vs. White Base (Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam)!
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!