Gakkou S3

Moderator: Raine

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: Gakkou S3

Post by oldwrench » February 9th, 2012, 5:44 am

*Keon let go of Rosalynn........ turning rather red faced. He noticed all the monsters around suddenly disintegrate and blow away.*

Keon: Huh? where'd they go?
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 9th, 2012, 6:20 am

*Kaede smirk,she swung her katana in criss cross,another strong wind blew towards her oponent,he could barely dodged,this time he injured his leg.*

Kaede:I didn't damaged it enough....are you going to change?

???:I rather not....

Kaede:..Are you working for it?

???*he smirk*:You'll meet him soon...Till we meet again princess *he wink at her*

*the wall above came tumbling down,a very large bird grab the man who smile at kaede,before they flew away he look at hiroki and the group*

????:so tsuchimi is still alive... *smirks*

*After they were gone kaede put her katana back,her hair changing back to its original color.she turn to her friends and bow*

Kaede:Thank you so much!!

*Nilina was looking at kaede's her eyes widened and in shock,she shook her head and look at the others hopefully noone saw her expression.the expression of fear of kaede.it was then that her memory flash back 8 years ago.when she was in the village in the mountains she was told never to wonder in the woods but that day she disobey orders and went into the scary woods.after a few minustes young 8 year old nilina was lost,she sat down near a rock crying waiting for someone to come and find her,when she raise her head she found herself staring at a huge bear like monsters,it had a rotting smells and something green like vein was all over it's body...it was growling in anger and dugging the ground with its large sharp claws the only thing weird from it was his body was made out of rocks.nilina' froze unable to move her body,she kept screaming in her head RUN!! RUN!! RUN!! but still she sat there waiting for her heart which was beating very fast to stop.she close her eyes as she saw the bear monster lifting its paw in the air.*

Wind...

Wind?! the word of a young angelic voice made her open her eyes,it was amazing she saw her attacker being slash down by a..girl?.when her attacker's body fell on the ground,she imediately look up to her saviour.A girl the same height as her with pale skin,but what was amazing was her hair...it was shining different colours like a rainbow."

Nilina:Ari-

*she didnt finish her sentence when the girl turn and look at her,her piercing blue eyes glared down at her.it was the same killing eyes as the monster she had faced.the young girl came to stand in front of her raising her weapon in the air.a katana? nilina thought..she got a good look at the girl as she approached her tiny white dress was covered in blood.noticing that the girl was raising her katana to kill,nilina realised something else in the girl's eyes.she was sad and lonely.like her.Nilina smile at her which made the other girl look changed momentarily but it didnt changed her decision as her katana was lowering towards nilina's head.*

Nilina!!!

*nilina snap back into reality to see kenji looking at her worriedly,she shook her head and smile at him,she must have dazed off.she turn to look at kaede,she had drops of blood on her.her deep blue eyes were looking at her friends.she smile.*

Nilina:It couldn't be....
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » February 9th, 2012, 7:58 pm

*Rosalynn blushed a little. She hadn't seen the monster attacking, so she didn't know why Keon was holding her so suddenly. Maybe it was how people thanked others where he came from. Then he let go.*

Rosalynn *very softly*: Y-you're welcome.

*She realised all monsters had disappeared and wondered where they had gone. Then Rosalynn felt something dark. Like someone was glaring at her. She turned around and saw Lorelei looking at her from across the roof, and it was clear she was angry for some reason. Rosalynn had no idea why, though, so she dismissed it. Then she quickly turned to Kaede.*

Rosalynn: Are you okay, Kaede? Are you hurt anywhere?
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 10th, 2012, 5:23 am

*Keon smiled at Rosalynn, he didn't quite understand the emotions he was feeling from her, a bit of embarrassment and some confusion. Well, maybe it was because the monsters had so suddenly disappeared. When she turned to Kaede, he quickly turned to his friend too. Was she hurt? No, she didn't show any signs of pain........ just an excitement. He looked around, Hiroki was ok, just feeling satisfied with himself. Kenji was ok, and Keon could understand Kenji. He felt relieved it was over and was a bit shaken. Keon was shaking too. Lorelei was ok too, but why was she angry at her friend....... no, not really angry, something else.*

*There were others on the roof. Angus, and several men in military cloths. Toru was there with a huge man, the biggest man Keon had ever seen. He was twice Toru's height and Keon was sure, as wide as he was tall. He was wearing a pair of metal gloves. The tall man looked around the roof and smiled at Nilina."

Mike: Well, you sure didn't leave much for us, young lady. Very interesting, We'll have to have a talk about that some day. *With a smile for Kaede, he turned to Angus.* I guess you can handle the rest of this. We'll just make sure no word of this gets beyond the gates. *Mike and the military me left the roof.*

*Toru came over to Keon.* : Wow, that was pretty wild. I wonder what happened, they aren't supposed to get in here.

Keon, still staring after Mike: Ya.... strange....... ah, who was that? He's a giant.

Toru laughed: Oh, that's just my dad. He works with the military so I called him. He really got here fast when I mentioned monsters.

Keon: Dad? But Toru's a...... It's just about time for school to end. I've had about enough for today. I think, I'll just head home.

*Keon headed for the stairs, but he had to pass Lorelei.*

Lorelei: What's the matter Romeo, leaving so soon. Did she turn you down?

Keon hesitated: It wasn't like that, I just.... *Lorelei's laugh was biting, Keon left.*

*Lorelie didn't understand why she was upset with her friend Rosa. It wasn't Rosa's fault, it was the boys. They were always overly willing to jump in and do things for girls........ for Rosa anyway...... or Nilina.*

*Toru checked over Kaede. glad she was alright. His family was friends of her family, and, thought they were never close friends, he and Kaede had done some exploring together. He got Kaede alone for a moment.*

Toru: Kaede, there's something strange about where Keon says he lives. We've been there and you know there aren't any houses there. I'm going to try following Keon and see where he goes. Wanna come with me?

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 10th, 2012, 5:46 am

*Kaede was relieved,that everyone thought it was just a random monster attack.when Toru was talking alone,she didnt think much to what he was saying.*

Kaede:Ya sure...cause i am pretty sure that the area he lives in is where we use to go when we were kids...

*Toru nod in agreement,she was surprise to find hiroki staring at her.he was the first to come to her aid,could he had noticed?did he know what exactly happened?can she trust her saviours?she was glad noone asked about her hair...she move away from toru and went to hug lorelei*

Kaede:How nice you came to save me!! *lowers her voice so only lorelei could here*Not assasins...

*then move back to smile at lorelei,althought they werent that close,she,lorelei and Rosa had a strong bond,Nilina was still staring at kaede quite shaken.when the Big guy came to talk to her she smile her usual smile.*

Nilina:Glad that everyone is safe...
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » February 10th, 2012, 6:51 pm

*Lorelei forgot her irritation towards Rosalynn and Keon briefly to think about what just happened. If those people weren't assassins, why were they after Kaede? What did they want from her? She shook her head, realising she wasn't going to figure it out on her own anyway, and then moved towards the railing. If school was over, she had nothing left to do here. Normally she'd hang out with Rosalynn, but until she sorted out how she felt, and why she felt that way, she wasn't planning on hanging around. This was something she had to do alone. She climbed over the railing and sprouted her wings. Rosalynn quickly walked over to her, wanting to say bye, but without further ado Lorelei jumped off the building.*

Rosalynn: Lo..!! ...Relei...

*Rosalynn didn't know why her friend didn't want to talk to her and it made her sad. She sighed and turned so she could look at her other friends. Maybe it was because of them Lorelei got upset with her. Maybe she was afraid she would be replaced... Rosalynn sighed again, upset that Lorelei wouldn't confide in her, and then said to no one in particular.*

Rosalynn: I'm gonna head home too. See you guys tomorrow.

*Then she turned to Nilina, remembering she had suggested to help her later that day.*

Rosalynn: I hope you don't mind me leaving, Nilina, but I'm pretty tired, so I don't think I can help you today. Gomen.

*Without waiting for a reply of any sorts she started walking.*
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 10th, 2012, 8:00 pm

*Toru waited till things had quieted down and they had collected their books. Toru found Kaede.

Toru: I think it's time we follow Keon. I snuck into the office, and found the address he gave. It's down by the offices and warehouse area, and that's all abandoned. He might be giving a false address, I know he heads west, but other than that, I don't know. Oh, and don't worry, I told dad I'd be late, and I sent a text to aunt Miri and told her you'd be late. *Toru laughed at the glare Kaede gave him.* Don't get mad at me, I know you're as curious as a necko, I knew you'd want to come with me.*

*Kaede sighed, yes she knew she was curious about her friend, especially after e had all but admitted he didn't have anything, at his home, to eat. If he was alone, things might be hard for him. Maybe she could help. She followed Toru to the subway.*

Toru: I think we could start by asking around, see if anyone knows where he gets off the subway. If that doesn't work, we could just start with the address he gave the school.

*Toru bought them both tickets for the westbound train. once on the car, he looked around for a subway attendant. He found one in the next car.*

Toru: Sir, we're looking for a classmate, he left is notes behind. He's a small guy and he always wears a black knit cap.

Attendant: Ah yes, I know who you're talking about. He usually rides at this time but I didn't see him at the station.

Toru: Ya, he wasn't feeling well and left early. Do you know which station he gets off at, we could look for his place there.

Attendant: Well, he gets off at the last stop, but that's mostly industrial, and that abandoned area. I assumed he met his parents there after work. I think you're out of luck, kids.

Toru: Ok, thanks anyway. I guess we'll just have to give them to him tomorrow. *Toru went and sat next to Kaede.* So, he gets off at the last stop. Maybe he did give them the right address. We'll have to walk back into the abandoned area....... It's so empty, it gets pretty spooky, even in the daytime. Can you imagine living there?

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 11th, 2012, 4:09 am

* Hiroki shook his head, hiding from view as best he could when he noticed the military were there. The last thing he wanted was to be seen by any of them. He sighed when they left, sitting away from the group over a toppled bookcase. Kenji walked up to him, noticing after a while. *

Kenji: You ok?

Hiroki: Yeah, how about you?

Kenji: I'm unscathed, thankfully. A bit nervous though.

* Hiroki snorted, knowing what he meant. He pointed in Nilina's general direction, not wanting to keep him longer. *

Hiroki: You should go with her... she looks shaken.

* Kenji looked back at Nilina, not really knowing what he meant. Then again, he sucked at reading people's emotions. Kenji turned towards Hiroki again, waving before jogging towards Niliina. *

Kenji: Hey, Nilina? How are you doing?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 11th, 2012, 5:33 am

*Keon sat against the wall in his room. The attack that afternoon had left him shaken. He took out one of the few possessions he'd been able to bring along, a picture A picture of his mother and father. She was holding her infant son, Keon. Keon missed his mother. She had always been there when he had been frightened, that is, until she'd died.*

*Keon put the picture down and looked in his backpack. There were a couple things there he might be able to sell. He had a couple pieces of jewelry, a necklace and a ring, and a watch, with a broken band, but it still ran. Keon sighed, he was going to have to risk going out to scavenge in the old city.*

*Toru led Kaede out of the subway station, the last one on the line. There were some warehouses here, and a couple mostly automated manufacturing plants. Very few people ever came here since the monsters had broken in and nearly wrecked the place. They continued toward the broken down buildings next to the wall.*

Toru: He came this way, Kaede. At least we know that.

Kaede: Oh? And what makes you so sure of that?

Toru: Those foot prints in the dirt on the street. That's a really different tread pattern. If you noticed, his shoes aren't like anything we have here in the city. We'll just follow that as far as we can.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 12th, 2012, 4:32 am

* Hiroki waited for the others to leave before jumping down into the library, looking around the devastated place. He didn't touch anything, but kept making mental notes about everything of interest he saw. When he had seen enough he walked towards the exit, but found Agnus there. *

Agnus: Hello, Hiroki-kun. What are you doing here?

Hiroki: I was hoping to find a book, actually, but the science fiction section is a bit messy at the moment.

Agnus: Funny. I hope you didn't touch anything. How did you get here, anyway?

* Agnus was looking at him suspiciously, all the while wondering how he could have gotten past the people he had left in charge of making sure nobody got indide the library. *

Hiroki: I didn't touch anything, no. And I never left, I just got lost. This is a big building, after all.

* Agnus nodded and moved aside, still suspicious. He would have to keep an eye on him. Hiroki simply looked away while leaving the building, heading back to his apartment at once. Time was running out faster than anyone thought. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!