Gakkou S3

Moderator: Raine

Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: Gakkou S3

Post by Raine » February 8th, 2012, 11:17 am

*Nilina was looking at the construction,she twirl a strand of her hair.she saw it.she knew noone could.she stood up quickly putting one hand on her head*

Nilina:Sensei,i dont feel so well...

Sensei:Oh,would you like to go to the nurse office...

Nilina:Yes please...

*all students raised the hands exept for kenji to take her to the nurse office*

Nilina:can Kenji-kun accompany me..i don't think...*she llook at the class feeling scared.*

Sensei:Understood...boy with pointy ears...bring her to the nurse office

*As soon as the two were out...nilina grab kenji's hand and ran quickly,*

Nilina:we need a bow!!!
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 8th, 2012, 3:49 pm

*Keon stared at the wall. His face was pale.*

Keon Monsters........... They're here. They're........ here for Kaede.

*Keon dropped his notebook and ran for the door. In the hallway, there were two men dressed in black. They tried to grab him, but he slid under them and raced up the library stairs to the roof. Keon's mind was in turmoil, he sensed several attackers with Kaede, and Hiroki. His mind was screaming at him to run, to find a place to hide. This just wasn't what he was like, he didn't attack......... but Kaede...... Keon burst onto the roof and saw the monster facing Kaede. He quickly fired a shot with his gun and hit the monsters tail. The monster jumped as it's tail fell down limp. It turned toward Keon with an evil roar.*

Keon: Oh crap....... Nice kitty, ah..... sorry about that, my bad. *Keon started to back away.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 8th, 2012, 5:24 pm

* Hiroki spun and kicked the monster closing in on Keon on the face. *

Hiroki: How about you mess with someone your size for a change?

* He told the monster before dodging an attack from another monster and moving to another part of the roof, fighting the monsters. Kenji pulled out his pistol crossbow and thought about offering it to Nilina, but thought she wouldn't be used to that kind of weapon. Instead, he pointed to the combat class locker's. *

Kenji: Over there, we can take the equipment from combat class!
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 8th, 2012, 6:13 pm

*Keon was thankful for Hiroki's attack, he'd been about to dodge the monster but it saved him from having to. Keon was searching for a place they could hide, somewhere where he and Kaede, and Hiroki would be safe, but then, Nilina and Kenji joined the fight. No-one else seemed to be concerned about finding a place to hide. in fact, they were all in attack mode. He let his senses feel around for Kaede, and was really surprised..... she seemed to be having fun.*

*Kenji was just about to fire his crossbow when Keon grabbed his shirt and pulled him to a side.*

Kenji: Hey, what are you......

*Keon pointed to the spike, from one of the monsters, smoking in the wall, directly behind where Kenji had stood.*

Keon: Sorry, I just didn't think you wanted that to hit you. *Keon dived as another spike buried itself in the wall just where his head had been.* Would you shoot that guy, ahead and to the left, before he kills us.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 8th, 2012, 8:31 pm

*Nilina stood far from the battle,she aim a at a monter and start shoot the small ones,that where attacking keon and kenji.on the other hand kaede and the other guy was bashing their swords together.she was push back hard *

????:our strenght is just too far apart...

Kaede:its not over yet,,,,
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 8th, 2012, 8:36 pm

* Kenji quickly switched the bold he had loaded to a paralyzing dart, then fired at the monster Keon had pointed to before. He kept moving, reloading on the go and firing at the monsters while trying to keep out of their reach. Hiroki, in the meantime, reached Kaede, who was fighting a guy holding a sword. He threw a knife at him, but the guy managed to see him and parry on time. *

Hiroki: Come on, punk!

* He yelled to distract him as the knife spun in the air, "recovering" from being deflected, and shot towards the guy again. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » February 8th, 2012, 9:44 pm

*Kaede?! Lorelei thought as Keon sped from the class. She quickly turned to her friend.*

Lorelei: Rosalynn!

Teacher: What is going on here?!

Rosalynn: We'll explain later!

*With that she and Lorelei left the class as well. Lorelei realised she was able to shape-shift so she quickly grabbed Rosalynn as they left the building and Lorelei sprouted wings. It wasn't hard for her to fly Rosalynn to the roof where the monsters were. Rosalynn took a small stick from her pocket and it transformed into a spear. Lorelei flew up high and then dropped Rosalynn, spear pointing down. Rosalynn landed with her spear on one of the monsters and Lorelei then swooped down and let her wings disappear.*

Rosalynn: Need some help?
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 8th, 2012, 10:03 pm

*As Kaede faced one of the monsters, a second one crept up behind. Keon sensed it ready to pounce on her. He ran over and grabbed the monster's whip like tail, just as it jumped. With a yelp, it jerked to a stop, then spun around to face Keon It's big bat wing ears flared.

Keon: Oh crap..... bad move.

*Keon ducked under the monster as it jumped at him and fired his stun gun up at the monsters belly, the only place it was vulnerable to the gun. There was a sharp crack and the monster fell, twitching, right on top of Keon.*

Keon, muffled: OW!.... Son of a #@%*&! *He struggled trying to get the weight off.*

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » February 8th, 2012, 10:19 pm

*Rosalynn chuckled slightly as she walked over to Keon and the monster. She thought it was cute he was trying so hard. She transformed her spear back into the tiny stick and put it under the monster.*

Rosalynn: Let me help you out~

*She then reactivated the stick and it turned back into a spear, lifting the monster off of Keon long enough so he could move away. Rosalynn then quickly retrieved her spear and smiled at Keon.*

Rosalynn: Are you okay?
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 9th, 2012, 4:21 am

*Keon scrambled up from under the monster, he was grateful for having been extricated from that tight spot.*

Keon: Thanks a lot Rosalynn. I could hardly breath under there. *He couldn't help smiling at the pretty girl.*

*Suddenly, Keon wrapped his arms around Rosalynn and pulled her close against himself.......... She didn't see the razor sharp, barbed tail that sliced through the air just behind her.*