Gakkou S3

Moderator: Raine

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: Gakkou S3

Post by oldwrench » February 7th, 2012, 4:57 am

*The teacher talked to the two girls and they started in Keon's direction. He was feeling elated, Rosalynn looked at him and smiled. He was sure she was........... she walked past him and sat next to Hiroki. Lorelei sat in the seat next to Keon. She looked at him and sighed, plopping her books on the table. Keon could feel her disappointment. She didn't want to be his partner.*

Lorelei: You'd better not expect me to help you if you don't know what you're doing. I'm not going to be anyone's tutor.

Keon: Hmph...... don't worry, there isn't anything here you could teach me.

Lorelei: Right.... we'll see about that.

*Keon could feel her looking at him, she didn't like the fact that he had a hat on......... and she was going to say something. Quietly, so the others couldn't hear, Keon told her.*

Keon: I won't take off my hat. You really wouldn't like me if I took it off.

*Lorelei looked surprised. How did he know she was thinking that? Maybe he'd just guessed, it was probably obvious she didn't think it was right that he was wearing it.*

Lorelei: Alright then, wear it, but it looks dumb. *She looked ahead as the teacher called for attention.*

*Keon surreptitiously looked the girl over. Why? What had he done to her? He could tell she wanted to be alone. Keon was sorry she had to be with him, but he'd show her, he was better at chem than she was..... Keon looked over at Rosalynn and sighed, then he stiffened, Hiroki was interested in the girl, he could feel it, and he didn't like it at all.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 7th, 2012, 5:06 am

Kenji: I... see...

* Kenji replied, not knowing what else to say. He looked ahead, trying to pay attention to class while scratching his head. He wished he could see what was going on through her head. On chemistry class, Hiroki smiled as Rosalynn sat next to him. *

Hiroki: Hey there! Nice of you to drop by!

* He said playfully, trying to start a conversation even with the teacher asking for silence as he started the lesson. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 7th, 2012, 5:18 am

*Nilina sat in astonomy class,listening to the teacher.her mind wondered how her life would be,the city was just too much for her,and her fiancee is one of the most civilized person according to the elders.would it be okay for her to just give herself to a new life?will she ever look at the stars with the children villagers around a campfire.*

Nilina*sigh*:...I wonder

*Kaede was sitting quietly,she didnt realise she was alone or the people in it had gone.she kept flipping page it was when she heard strange footsteps behind her and a bad feeling crept inside her,she quickly turn holding her katana to her chest*

Kaede:who are you?!

Hooded man:get her!!!

*more than 10 people lunged themselves at her,she quickly duck and use one as a stool too jump over the others.she didnt quite understand but she kick one and his body felt hard like stone,it hurt her ankle a bit.she wondered if she had kicked harder if it would have broke her bone.she quickly gain back her composure and move back,they all grin at her.one of them was disfiguring,he grew furs...then sharp teeth emerge...her eyes widen*

Kaede:...w-w-what are you?!
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » February 7th, 2012, 6:53 pm

*Lorelei was glaring at the teacher. She didn't like this one bit. Lorelei would've rather skipped class when the teacher told her to work with the twerp, but she knew Rosalynn would be very disappointed in her. Besides chemestry was the only subject she was good in.
Rosalynn just smiled when she was told to work with Hiroki. She didn't care much who her partner was, as long as she didn't have to do all the work.*

Rosalynn: Hiya~!

*Then she lowered her voice, so the teacher wouldn't hear her.*

Rosalynn: Let's do our best together.
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 8th, 2012, 2:31 am

*Keon could feel the unhappiness from Lorelei wash over him. He didn't like making anyone feel bad, especially a girl he'd just met, but what could he do about it. He could feel her longing to get away, to be....... Keon got a distinct feeling of wings, not the leathery wings of the monsters, wings like an eagle or........... Keon suddenly looked at Lorelei..... an angel. Could she be........ no, he looked away, she couldn't be. His mom had told him about the angels, and they couldn't be like that.*

Keon whispered: If you want to get away so bad, why don't you just tell the teacher you don't feel good, and leave. This stuff is easy, and you can look at my notes tomorrow. *Suddenly Keon frowned and looked toward the wall, in the direction of the library.* No wait, don't go, there's something bad out there.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 8th, 2012, 5:27 am

*Nilina sat and look out of the window,the school was indeed big,she could see the long strectched hallways that lead to the other part of the school being constructed.she pointed at the building and ask kenji where the hall leads*

Kenji:Oh thats the library...The building is still in construction.so far the library is complete..

Nilina:Oh its pretty far from out class isnt it...

Kenji:Guess the principal thought it would be good to have that part only for students to study or hang out quietly..i doubt there's many students there....

*Meanwhile kaede look down at the monster from the up the second floor stairs it was still following her,she had managed to get a headstart and run away just in time,she fought with some men along the way,they must have evacuated the people who were in the building since their were no one in sight.she kept running up the stairs,she was getting tired dodging the monster poisonous sting.when she got on the roof she hid behind the wall...she hadnt find much about the monster just that it has a lionhead and a scorpion tail...it didnt make sense to her.she couldnt rememeber in her books.she was panicking.the Monster slam its tail on the roof,angry at her.*

Kaede:weakness...water...ice...earth...fire which is it....*her eyes widened*..i cant use magic.
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 8th, 2012, 5:29 am

((why is it when i post...my mind is always sleepy..my post dont make sense...lol :sob: ))

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 8th, 2012, 5:45 am

* Hiroki nodded at Rosalynn, glad she approved of him. *

Hiroki: Sure th--

* He stopped suddenly, feeling his cellphone vibrate on his pocket. He took it out quickly, trying not to let the teacher notice, and flipped it open, to see what it was. It was an empty text message, simply marked as urgent. He excused himself and headed out of the classroom before dialing a number from memory and talking in a hushed voice. The voice on the other end of the line was that of a young woman. *

Hiroki: I think I told you not to call me during class, what is it?

????: Sorry, boss, but i thought you had to know this.

Hiroki: So out with it, what is it?

????: Kaede Matsune is under attack in the library.

* Hiroki cursed under his breath as he flipped the phone closed, running towards the library. Once there he pulled his knives out, holding them with the blade downwards, edge outside, before pushing the door open, having to duck out of the way immediately. *

Hiroki: Awesome, simply awesome!

* He yelled before jumping out, attacking the monsters from behind, drawing their attention, but without using his telekinesis. He moved swiftly, slashing away at the monsters while making his way towards where he thought Kaede was taking cover. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 8th, 2012, 6:00 am

*Kaede was looking at her Katana,what was happening why was there monsters in school,she look at her sheath and slowly took out the katana to look at herself.her hair started to shine,she shut it.*

Kaede:I can use magic?how is it possible...i sensed it now...

*she realised that the air was different,no longer restraining a part of her.she was sure she didnt have all her powers but enough...a 50 percent she thought.*

Kaede:okay...lets try and figure this out...

*She felt something coming her way she quickly roll to the right to look up,the monster had swung its tail towards her,an acid liquid drop fell onto the floor from its sting.she shivered.*

???:I thought i said not to kill her...Calitos

calitos:she knows she can use it now...

???:so you were afraid....she's different from 8 years ago..lets have some fun your Aether-san *he smirk as he took his left hand and plunged it in his chest.something bright red light was coming from his hand slowly he pull it out it was a sword.*

????:The enemy's child is here.....you kill him.now shall we begin

*he said swinging his sword back and forth.kaede smile she was indeed enjoying this*

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » February 8th, 2012, 10:14 am

*Lorelei simply stared at Keon. How did he know what she wanted? And why was he providing her with an excuse to leave? She saw he was looking at the wall. What was there?*

Lorelei: What do you mean "something bad"?

*At the same time Hiroki walked away. Rosalynn was a bit worried, especially after a few minutes had passed and he still wasn't back. She diligently took notes, but it was hard to concentrate when she was this worried, and she wasn't even sure why she was so worried, but still she was.*
Don't feed me violins.