Gakkou S3

Moderator: Raine

Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: Gakkou S3

Post by Raine » February 6th, 2012, 4:10 am

*kaede wondered why keone didnt wait fot the others im sure they had chemistry*

Kaede:Im off to the library,ill see you all after school. *she smile at her new friends as she walk away*

Nilina:hmmm,i have astronomy class..i dont suppose one of you is taking that class?
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 6th, 2012, 4:56 am

*Keon made it to his desk. He'd been sorry to leave his friends, but he could feel the curiosity over where he lived. He was afraid they'd find out he couldn't afford to rent an apartment. He knew Kenji was about to ask him where exactly he was living, and worse, he could feel the doubt and curiosity in his friends, Toru and Kaede.......... He looked at the empty seat next to his. Now that Jennifer was gone, he wondered who would be his chem partner.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 6th, 2012, 6:26 am

* Kenji tensed up for a second when he heard Nilina saying she had astronomy class next. What a coincidence. He raised his hand (realizing how silly that must have looked the moment he did so). *

Kenji: I do. Let's go?

* He said, standing up and dusting himself off, waiting for Nilina before heading to the classroom. Hiroki, on the other hand, stretched under the tree, wondering if he could skip class. He saw a teacher on the distance, yelling at some students, and decided that if he were to skip class, this wouldn't be a good place for it. *

Hiroki: Well, I'm off as well. Chem class as well, wonder why Keone didn't wait for me...

* He said as he walked away, waving at the others as he did. He ended up at the classroom and walked in, looking uninterested, wondering who he would be partnered with now that Evangeline wasn't around. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 6th, 2012, 8:02 am

*Nilina smile and wave goodbye to the others as they walk side by side to their class.*

Nilina:Um im sorry about earlier...i seem to have caused you alot of trouble...

*she had her hands behind her as they walk,she didnt miss the fact they were being watched and all the other students were whispering her name*

Nilina:You're really popular...

*Kaede got into the library,she took 5 other books from volum 1 to 10 this time and place it on the table*

Kaede:Okay so for sure this time i have to find it...

*she sat at the desk and start flipping in the first book*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » February 6th, 2012, 11:21 am

*When Lorelei and Rosalynn were alone, Rosalynn turned to her friend.*

Rosalynn: We should hurry, too. I know you don't care about being late, but I do.

Lorelei: Nah, I think I'll skip class this time.

Rosalynn: You do realise I'm going to have to convince my parents to let me go to school tomorrow because of that dodgeball incident, right? Surely you can do this one thing for me. Not to mention that I can't take astronomy because you wanted to take chem..

*Lorelei sighed and got up.*

Lorelei: Fine, fine, I get it.

*Rosalynn smiled and started walking.*
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 6th, 2012, 3:40 pm

*Keon saw Hiroki come in. He wished he could have waited and walked to class with the others, but, by now, they had probably figured he didn't fit their lifestyles. Then two of the new girls came in Lorelei and Rosalynn. Keon brightened up, Maybe the teacher would partner him with Rosalynn. She was a nice person...... and cute. He just hoped it wouldn't be Lorelei, He was sure the girl didn't like him.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 6th, 2012, 5:34 pm

* Kenji laughed nervously, wondering just how she could have gotten to that completely wrong conclusion. *

Kenji: You're the popular one, Nilina-san. I'm just your average guy.

* He said, stopping in front of the classroom and opening the door, unconsciously waiting for her to go in first. Hiroki sat next to Keon, poking him. *

Hiroki: Any idea who we'll be partnered with?

* He looked back and noticed Rosalynn and Lorelei walking into the classroom. *

Hiroki: Them, maybe?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 6th, 2012, 7:13 pm

Nilina:Did i now?...mmm i dont get you people...

*she got in and sat at the back and turn to look at kenji who too the seat next to her*

Nilina:so why did you take astronomy class?

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 6th, 2012, 7:18 pm

* Kenji didn't follow on her comment, wondering if she was oblivious all the time or if it was just an act. He sat next to her and took out his notebook, when she asked him something. *

Kenji: Well... I've never left the city... so I like looking at stars, knowing more about them and stuff... to get to know something i don't know much about, i think?

* He made a pause, suddenly embarrassed of what he had said, before quickly asking to keep her attention off of his words. *

Kenji: What about you?

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 7th, 2012, 4:09 am

Nilina:I love the stars....

*she simply,smiling at kenji*

*Meanwhile outside the school a man wearing a black cloak was leaning against a tree,he was looking at the school*

Man: its time.....Bring me the girl

*A group of people behind him smile*

one of the man in group:leave it to us boss!!