Gakkou S3

Moderator: Raine

Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: Gakkou S3

Post by Raine » February 4th, 2012, 5:36 am

Nilina:Oh its the boy that help me in class earlier...*she smile and wave at them,so they started walking together to where kaede sat*

Nilina:Hi,i don't believe we've met,my name is Nilina...happy to meet you *she smile at hiroki*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 4th, 2012, 5:42 am

* Kenji stared at Hiroki, mumbling something. For some reason he wanted to just be alone with Nilina-san for a while. He seemed to be much more calm around her, but around Hiroki, on the other hand... they sat down under the tree, and started eating. Hiroki pulled out the bentou he had prepared, while Kenji took out a small one his mom had made for him. *

Hiroki: Oooh, that looks good, Kenji! Can I have some?

* Kenji sighed and pushed it out towards him. *

Kenji: Help yourself...

Hiroki: Don't be like that! Here, you can have as much from mine as you want!
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 4th, 2012, 5:50 am

*Keon sat a little ways from Kaede, on the opposite side from Lorelei.*

Keon: You were really good with that weapon in class, Kaede. *Keon tried to hide the bag he brought his lunch in. He didn't have much food left, and was out of money. He'd have to try to sell a couple of the items he'd found so he could buy some supplies. Right now, all he had was some bread and cheese, and a rather smashed looking granola bar.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » February 4th, 2012, 12:49 pm

Rosalynn: Sorry, Kaede, but you know Lorelei hates dodge ball games. At least now I could use my health for something good.

*Lorelei just relaxed against the tree and didn't say a word. Eventually the others joined them under the tree which Lorelei didn't particularly like, but she stayed quiet. Rosalynn noticed Keon's lunch didn't look particularly tasty (but she didn't like cheese so that wasn't surprising) and she felt a little bad for him.*

Rosalynn: Uhmm, Keon, was it? Would you maybe like some of my lunch?
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 4th, 2012, 4:31 pm

*Keon was surprised, he hardly knew Rosalynn, and she was offering him part of her lunch. No one would have done such a thing where he came from, At least not for him......... but then, they didn't know......*

Keon: You, um, really don't have to. I'll be..... *Suddenly a hand landed on top of Keon's hat. Keon dropped his bread and desperately grabbed his hat and held it down. Fear burned through him, he'd been watching for anyone wanting to take off his hat, how could he have missed it? Keon relaxed, no-one was trying to take his hat, that's why he hadn't sensed it...... Toru.*

Toru: Hey Keon, A pretty girl wants to share her lunch with you? Damn, how do you get all the luck. *Toru winked at Rosalynn and sat down next to Keon.* Bread and cheese? No wonder your as short as I am. You better accept it, or she might think you don't like her.

Keon frowned: There wasn't much left, I guess I need some supplies. *He looked back at Rosalynn and smiled.* Oh..... ummm.... Thank you Rosalynn-chan. That's very kind of you. *Keon turned a bit red, all of this was quite new to him, and, Toru was right, she was a cute girl. She felt just the opposite of Lorelei, she was reaching out to people, trying to find friends.*

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » February 4th, 2012, 5:08 pm

Rosalynn: Running out of supplies? Then please take as much as you want~ Mum always makes too much anyway.

*Rosalynn's mother always told her to help those in need and she generally enjoyed doing so. The last time she heard someone say they were running out of food was because their parents had lost their jobs and their money was running out, so Rosalynn wondered whether this might be Keon's case as well, but she felt like she didn't know Keon well enough to ask him something personal like that so she didn't.*
Don't feed me violins.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 4th, 2012, 8:07 pm

* Hiroki swallowed a big bite of food and looked at Keon, wondering what he meant but keeping quiet. Kenji, on the other hand, was the kind to speak his mind*

Kenji: What do you mean you're running out of supplies?

* He asked between bites, not really intending to be nosy. Questions like those came out naturally for him. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 4th, 2012, 8:47 pm

*Keon was grateful for the food Rosalynn had given him, though hunger wasn't anything new to him. He flinched at Kenji's question.*

Keon: I don't have........ ah, I live a ways from the shops and I didn't have time to go and buy anything.

*Keon was ashamed to tell them he didn't have any money, that he'd have to try to sell a few items he'd found before he could buy more food. Things were difficult, and it was nearly impossible for him to find a job. He had to rely on items he found in the ruined houses and buildings outside the city walls. It was dangerous to go out, but he found things he could sell to the salvage people, and sometimes he found a watch or jewelry, or even money. Sometimes, the ghosts of the previous owners would haunt his dreams, but that was the price for living that way.

Kenji: You can't be far from the shops if you live in the city. Where are you living.

*Keon really started to feel uncomfortable, he didn't want the others to know he was living in an abandoned office building.*

Keon: I live a ways to the west, there aren't any food shops close by.

*Toru was sitting between Keon and Kaede, and he heard her whisper "west?"*

Toru turned and whispered to Kaede: There's nothing over there, just abandoned buildings. Things were all wrecked that time the monsters got in. *Toru saw Kaede's slight nod. They had gone exploring in those ruins, against their mothers wishes, a few years ago.*

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 5th, 2012, 3:16 am

*Kaede then remebered the conversation she overheard between him and selene,keone acted weird,could it be he is living in poor conditions.....lots of people comes to the city to seek refuge with their family cause of monsters attack.*

Kaede:Is that so....well feel free to ask us anything...my place is always near the shops so i can buy anything on my way to school.

*kaede smile,deciding to finish the subject,the west after belong to the Mizaki.not many goes there.*

Nilina*took ou her bento*:here,feel free to eat mine also...i made it myself,apparently too much
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 5th, 2012, 5:00 am

*Keon was all to glad to leave the subject behind. He felt far to much had been said on the subject.*

Keon: Thank you Kaede, I'll remember that. It will come in handy, I'm sure. *He smiled at Nilina.* Thank you very much, it's very kind of you. *It was just hard to believe people were so nice to him.*

Keon: It's about time to go to chemistry class. *Keon got to his feet, and bowed to the girls.* My thanks. *Keon headed for class, wondering who he would have as a partner in class now that Eva was gone.*