good things

Have a seat at the fireplace. Free cookies for everyone!
Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Re: good things

Post by Hiki » June 12th, 2009, 5:32 pm

I HAVE A NEW MP3-PLAYER (well, it's actually mp4, but who cares really?) :love:
Don't feed me violins.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » June 12th, 2009, 6:15 pm

Hiki wrote:I HAVE A NEW MP3-PLAYER (well, it's actually mp4, but who cares really?) :love:
And it sucks D: (I'm going to return it XD)
Don't feed me violins.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 13th, 2009, 2:38 am

Let me guess, it was one of those cheap Chinese ones? I've had two and neither of them lasted more than two months... (on the first one's defense, though, being sat on by someone with a glass cuter on his pocket (not me, but a window designer who stopped by the house and didn't saw where he was placing his butt on) is not what I'd call "light use").
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » June 13th, 2009, 1:17 pm

I don't know where it was made. I just didn't like it at all :.:

I do know that I can get my sister's iPod :love: But then she has to get herself a new one first, so I have to wait a while before I get Ichigo (the name of her iPod). But Hanon (my mp3-player) is still working, so that's okay :love:
Don't feed me violins.

Ntoonz
Fan
Fan

Post by Ntoonz » June 13th, 2009, 3:41 pm

Local anime convention tomorrow! Local means at the public library up the street. I'll have a display up, and I'll be giving away a Cornelia Li Brittania macquette.
Licensed online comic macquettes! Get 'em at http://www.ntoonz.com

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » June 13th, 2009, 6:20 pm

Sounds nice 8D

I got the pictures from London today 8D
Don't feed me violins.

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Post by Sakura » June 14th, 2009, 8:44 am

Hiki wrote:I don't know where it was made. I just didn't like it at all :.:

I do know that I can get my sister's iPod :love: But then she has to get herself a new one first, so I have to wait a while before I get Ichigo (the name of her iPod). But Hanon (my mp3-player) is still working, so that's okay :love:
I have my Odys M38. Cheap chinese player with good quality, 4GB, 2" video, and 7.5 hours play time. Only downside is the built-in non-replaceable battery. But so is the ipod.
What do you call a dinosaur with an extended vocabulary? A thesaurus.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » June 14th, 2009, 5:49 pm

I have an Insignia player, it's Best Buy's brand, made in china. It works quite well, 2 inch screen, 4gig memory and a slot for sd cards. plays music mp3 wma, ogg, video mp4 and wmv. Plays jpeg pictures, and txt files. the Lion battery is replaceable, and lasts over 7hours playing movies. I had it to Morocco and played movies all the way there. The only thing I don't like is, the only way to get movies to work on it, that I can find so far, is their Arc Soft media converter. It works fairly well, but has it's problems. If I could figure out how to get handbrake to convert to work on the player I would rather use that.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » June 14th, 2009, 11:01 pm

My mp3-player works well enough (except that the light's broken now). It must've fallen about a thousand times now and it's still working. I don't know which country it's from, though, since the sticker fell off a looooooooooong time ago (I've had it for a long time). I know it's from Medion. Don't think that'll ring any bells... :shy:

Also, batteries aren't everything either, Sakura-sama. Eventually they'll stop working. Even the recharable ones and then you'll have to switch batteries every day D: (like I said before, I've had Hanon for a loooooooong time.)

Good luck with figuring it out, gpa :love:
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » June 15th, 2009, 12:38 am

I have an old mp3 player, a Creative Movo, it's like a 1gig thumb drive with a little lcd screen and buttons, It plugs into a battery carrier for portable use. 1 AAA size battery lasts about an hour. You have to take lots of batteries along.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.