MegaTokyo

Discussion about games, books, movies, and your favorite songs.
Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: MegaTokyo

Post by Zeratul2k » July 21st, 2007, 6:18 am

Kira wrote:
Zeratul2k wrote:Simple. It has SO much potential but Piro went and mixed his repressed fantasies in it, then seeing how he got married to Sara (I think that's his wife's name?) and how she would get mad at him for drawing his fantasies, he's BRINGING HIMSELF DOWN.
What?! It anything, Sara encourages it, I know I read it somewhere, either on the rant or a site interview, Sara tells Piro to add little fan services, But Piro is the one who refuses. He doesn't want MT to be like that. It look at the way Largo and Piro respond to he girls. That why I like it so much, The girls give them "opportunities" and flirt, but they won't "bite." I love the way how Erika teases and flirts with Largo, then she gets mad when Largo doesn't respond the way she want him to, then he says, "You bother"...that was so awesome!...Note:Largo met, that she as a woman "bothers" him as a guy, meaning that yeah Largo likes her, he can't think straights, He wants to help, but without taking advantage of her.

Guess this is PART 3: Erika and Largo:

And omg! When she kisses him and he freaks out because, he got "turned on" or as he calls it the "awkward" by it is classic and is all afraid that he freaked her out, because he got "the awkward" due to her kiss. Come on how can you not like the Largo and Erika pair!
First, that's what I said: HE is bringing HIMSELF down. Not Sara, HE. Second, I never said Largo and Erika didn't made a good pair. In fact, I knew it from the moment she got introduced as a more frequent character. I once told it to SageMatt and he kept looking at me weird... should have betted something...
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » July 22nd, 2007, 2:15 am

I actually find Largo and Erika way more interesting, plus their relationship seems more realistic, tho I would fall more into the category or Piro, which I guess is why I like MT so much, a lot of faults that Piro has, I see them in me as well. I think maybe thats why I don't care for his(the actual char Piro) story so much, it to unbelievable, The way he acts, Kimiko would have left him a long time ago. or wouldn't even have bother with him. No girl puts up with that much in real life.
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 15th, 2007, 3:44 pm

A heads up for MegaTokyo fans, rightstuf.com has a sale on Dark Horse publications. 33% or more off. There are three MegaTokyo books in the list.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Post by JHawkNH » August 21st, 2007, 8:43 pm

Sweet. Thanks for the heads up. I was looking to start getting these. Now I just have to wait for my paycheck on Friday.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » September 25th, 2007, 1:11 am

MegaTokyo you are lost to me now, Fred has ripped my heart out, spat on it and ate it... :omg: This new chapter sucks so much, I don't know what shojo juice he's been drinking! I still like the Largo and Erika angle. Plus he doesn't even clean them or ink them anymore! WTF!!!
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » September 26th, 2007, 8:48 pm

Oh great and mighty Piro, please forgive this unbeliever. I had lost faith in you for a short while, but please Great Piro, I see the error in my ways now, only you know where you taking it. I should have not been quick to judge thee.

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » September 26th, 2007, 8:51 pm

Um... what changed your mind so quicky?

and because I havn't said it in a while: use the edit button! ><

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » September 26th, 2007, 8:56 pm

Sorry, I'm tired, excited...well anxious...about this role, I should be getting an official word today...plus, I'm on my way out to catch my bus back home...

but anywho, Fred was getting a little off track on the story, like this whole army of guys trying to protect Kimiko but its slowly getting back on track.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » April 24th, 2008, 11:23 pm

Sw33t hol33 Hud33n33!

Lets get back on track here!

Fred and Sarah had there baby!!! w00t! Congrats!

Fred is trying out a system for his art. I'm pretty impressed with it!

And does Erika possess some new power?

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » April 30th, 2008, 1:19 am

No.... I think she's allways been able to do that.....probably her history has a part in it that involved needing to get out of handcuffs.....or she had a key.....