Favorite Video Game

Discussion about games, books, movies, and your favorite songs.
Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Favorite Video Game

Post by Zeratul2k » May 6th, 2008, 3:46 am

Freya wrote:Guitar Hero, DDR...

i want to buy GTA but mom won't let me, i'll buy it when i have some more money and DON'T have to pay for car insurance and upkeep.....yeah....that'll be never....

oh but my friend gave me some ripped games....

one was Immaterial and Missing Power and i also like oh what was that new one he got...... i'll ask him monday and get back about the second one.
OMG! A Touhou Project game FTW!!! I'm still trying to get a perfect score on "Shoot The Bullet" and "Imperishable Night". Those things are way too dificult!
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » May 6th, 2008, 10:34 pm

ok see no, i don't play bullet hell games.. i play Immaterial and Missing Power because it has nothing to do with bullet games, it uses the cute (UBER KAWAII!) characters but they beat the sh*t out of each other with fancy spells and stuff! that is why i play it. and the other game is called Arcana Heart. it's fun too! ^^ :love:
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » May 7th, 2008, 5:26 am

So you don't play bullet hell games but you're okay with them beating "the sh*t out of each other"? Oookaaay... j/k!

Still, I haven't seen a game from Touhou Project that hasn't rocked. even the PC98 versions were really good. And yes, i played those :P
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » May 7th, 2008, 10:25 pm

my computer can't run touhou project for some reason.... It made me cry alot :sob: :sob: Anyways. right now I'm playing "The World Ends With You" and I am definitely loving it.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » May 8th, 2008, 5:33 am

Right now I'm trying to get my desktop box back so I can play Beyond Good And Evil. Heard it rocks a lot.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » May 8th, 2008, 9:44 pm

agito_0291 wrote:my computer can't run touhou project for some reason.... It made me cry alot :sob: :sob: Anyways. right now I'm playing "The World Ends With You" and I am definitely loving it.
ooooh! i saw the competition for that in deviantart and it looks like so much fun!
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » May 9th, 2008, 12:29 am

Huh? :hmm:
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » May 9th, 2008, 4:38 am

Read about it, looks good but fights seem somewhat complicated. I don't have a DS so I can't play it :sob:

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » May 12th, 2008, 10:26 pm

yeah the fighting is really complicated but you get the hang of it fast enough. I love the story and the art is so sweet!

hannah821
Established Member
Established Member

Post by hannah821 » May 20th, 2008, 10:01 pm

My favorite video game as of now is Half Life 1-2.

I don't know which one I like better. G-man is awesome!

I don't have Garry's Mod, I have a Mac...gay Macs. I don't think that Garry's Mod is out for Mac. :(
:3 *Kawaii*