The Review Board

Discussion about games, books, movies, and your favorite songs.
Dinky
Otaku Maniac
Otaku Maniac

Re: The Review Board

Post by Dinky » August 10th, 2007, 4:23 am

Christopher Walken?!?!?!?!
UUUUUGHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Chuck Norris forever, baby.
(Yeah, TMNT 1 was by far the best. Raph rules!)
.....sometimes you have to lose your mind to find it......

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » September 25th, 2007, 7:49 am

Freya wrote: then there's room for series reviews such as star wars
Okay Time for my first real review.

Star Wars - I remember this was the third movie, I remember seeing from begging to end. The movie that started or relaunched the sci-fi world! The story of a young farm boy that becomes the key to saving the galaxy. This movie had it all, action and adventure, and a solid soundtrack to back it up. And Plus who can forget Chewie! And Lord Vader!

Empire Strike Back - The best of the best of the series. This time around Luke is now in training to be a Jedi under Master Yoda and must confront Lord Vader. The final battle between Vader and Luke is Epic! And the revelation... the greatest and most shocking of all time! To Think that Vader is... You'll have to see to find out.

Return of the Jedi - *sigh* when one thinks of this movie one can only think of one thing... Freakin'! Ewoks! Grr! To think that little teddy bears bring down the empire! teddy bears! okay...okay... *cools down* (remember Kira, this is still better then the last three). Still a good movie, not a great, but good, but yes whole lot more lightsaber action in this movie.

Episode 1 - The best of the new series (tho not saying much) The Stories tells the tale of Vader as a child (why?!) His name is Anakin. Where he is found by Qui-Gon Jinn and is promised to be taken to the Jedi counsel. But a evil sith is on there tail, Darth Maul(bad@ss mofo...way to go to kill him off, George) This was a good decent fun film, best in the new series.

Attack of Clone - ...Well what can I say... It was a movie...part of the star wars world...Anakin gets marries, kills Sandwoman and sandchilden (A-hole)... Padme dies but gets back up like nothing...some old guy took out Yoda(weak)...baby boba fett talks like Bevis and Butthead...Sam Jackson is a "ghetto" Jedi...yeah...

Revenge of Sith - Do I really want to write this one as well... Anakin is now Vader...kills kids *cough* sorry...younglings(wtf! wuss)...Vader turns into Frankenstein...Chewie and Yoda are "homeboys". Yoda runs away like a little B***h. Obi-Wan lets Anakin suffer as he burns to death (some love there) Stormtroopers *cough* sorry Clone Trooper kill all the Jedi...yeah...

Well there ya go! Now I must wash the unclean off...
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Dinky
Otaku Maniac
Otaku Maniac

Post by Dinky » September 29th, 2007, 4:19 pm

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! That was one of the best Star Wars reviews I have EVER read...you should be a movie critic! "Yoda runs away like a little b***h"!!! So true!
A good read: the "Septimus Heap" chronicles by Angie Sage. Very fun, very amusing, quick light reading. 3 books so far in the series: Magyk, Flyte, and Physik. They are definitely worth checking out if you are into a good fantasy read with humor and some occasional seriousness.
.....sometimes you have to lose your mind to find it......

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » September 30th, 2007, 1:08 am

*bows* Hai! thank you! lol...
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.