Miri's files

Moderator: Raine

Raine
Angel
Angel

Miri's files

Post by Raine » January 6th, 2012, 6:42 pm

Rp Players, welcome to Miri's Laptop,This is a thread whereby all information about the game can be post here,history of Character's Race or Monster's Statuses.please post here.Even your ideas that you think it would help making the rp interesting.of course some you should keep in secrecy only those you think should go in public.

so i wanted you all to have an idea of the world,sorry for taking so long i was just improvising till now :meh:

Let's Begin:

Arias City-Capital City

It is a City that is the most developed in Technology and the largest amongs the others on Japan.
Although the development were not easy because of the monsters,Together with the other races combine they were able to build a safe city for everyone to live.

Arias City is Govern By a council that are leaders from different types of Race.However,Although they agreed to live alongside each other,the humans suggested that they all becomes equals in view that they have no special powers and no abilities as teh other.The Leaders hesistated but agreed,thus the Anti-Magic field Generators were use.One of Miri's Invention which was copied and manufactured.Although miri refused she had no choice.

<<A new message from Raine>>

Dear All,

As you all can see we have limited players playing,Therefore i am asking that each one of you has two main characters.Not NPCS but another main character with a different stroy and background.
Please not that the NPCS are only support Characters and cannot be use much in detail about theirs lives,only main characters that are use full time...

However Villains are an exeption.

Thank you for your Co-operation,

Enjoy!

If you reject this idea please let me know.

Love, :kiss:

Raine
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Miri's files

Post by Zeratul2k » January 20th, 2012, 5:44 pm

A second character is a good idea, IMO. We do need a bit more interaction, so that would help. Some NPCs do gain a life of their own, however, so I hope that "don't go in depth with NPCs" can be bent sometimes.

I'll introduce my second character later today, since I have a busy day today.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 20th, 2012, 5:55 pm

well if you want to go in depth with NPC'S Just send me a message or chat with me and explain.cos i dont want a lot of characters.i want only the main character stories to go in depth considering the last rp of gakkou.
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 25th, 2012, 7:10 am

@Raine:
Concerning what Keon senses around Nilina. I was playing with the fact that she had been described as an angel and a goddess, even to the point of having a fan club. I wanted to show she projected an aura of friendliness, or attractiveness that affects the people around her. It would be something she doesn't even realize she has. Maybe a recessive trait in her species? An esper like Keon could feel it, and maybe understand what it is doing. ......... actually, the idea goes back to a scifi story I read long ago about a village where the people (as in the young women) were overwhelmingly attractive to outsiders....... and they glowed in the dark. :) One of those old scifi's about the affects that radioactivity would have on us.

Now that it's in the game, we need to either use it some way or ignore it, but it would explain why people are attracted to Nilina. And no, I wasn't thinking of Nilina glowing in the dark or anything like that.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » January 25th, 2012, 9:43 am

Would be cool if she glowed in the dark, though |D
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 26th, 2012, 3:08 am

That would be entirely up to Raine. I'm not getting myself in that deep.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 26th, 2012, 6:49 am

wow!!!when you put it that way now i feel like you understand nilina more than myself.i love it!!!!!!! :thumb: :love:

it would be cool if she glowed in the dark.... :swt: Maybe we can discuss it tonight Gpa...and you should get a messenger,o have too many problems with gmail and if you get msn we all can chat.

oh by the way ive decided to separate the group since we are going into story mode. :)

so what do you prefer:

Group 1:

Kaede
Loreile
Keone
Hiroki

Group 2:

Rosalynn
Kenji
Toru
Nilina

Please decide or you can post your suggestions