Gakkou S3

Moderator: Raine

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Re: Gakkou S3

Post by Hiki » March 2nd, 2012, 10:16 am

*Morning came and Lorelei decided to go to school early. Since she had received no more phonecalls about Rosalynn, she figured she had gone home which meant she'd be at school. Lorelei needed to speak with her. Lorelei waited by the gate. She was sure Rosalynn wasn't there yet, so Lorelei waited.*

*Sure enough, Rosalynn arrived only a few minutes after. She immediately walked over to Lorelei, so she could thank her, but Lorelei didn't look happy. Lorelei immediately dragged her to a place where less students passed by.*

Lorelei: What the hell were you thinking?! Not calling your parents where you are! Don't make them worry like that!

*But Rosalynn knew Lorelei wasn't just talking about her parents.*

Rosalynn: I'm sorry, Lorelei. It won't happen again. And thank you for telling my parents I was with you.

*There was a brief silence.*

Lorelei: So are you going to tell me where you were yesterday?

Rosalynn: I was helping someone out.

*With that, they both walked to their class.*
Don't feed me violins.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » March 2nd, 2012, 3:07 pm

*Kaede got in class,and went to her friends the two people she usually talks to,Lorelei and Rosalynn*

Kaede:Morning guys!!!!

*she greeted but not looking at them as she scan to keone's seat*

Kaede:His not here yet?

*Nilina was standing at the gates,thanking and greeting everyone as she pass by*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » March 2nd, 2012, 7:10 pm

*Keon wandered the streets, lost in his thoughts, trying to decide what he should do now. He found himself in the park across fro the school entrance. Keon watched the students entering and felt his eyes tearing up. For a couple days he's almost believed he could...... Keon shook his head. It had just been a dream, they couldn't accept him, now he knew it. Then he saw him, Toru, the one who had betrayed him. He was worse than the others, pretending to be a friend, then selling him out. He'd make him pay for that. Keon's anger burned, he glared at Toru..... even at this distance.*

*Toru stopped and asked the three girls if they had seen Keon that morning. He'd come early and was disappointed that his friend wasn't there. Toru hoped someone might have seen him. Suddenly Toru grabbed the bottle of ramune one girl was drinking, he shook the bottle and sprayed the sticky liquid all over the three girls, laughing hysterically. Toru backed away, holding the empty bottle, staring at the shocked girls. What the hell had he done that for?? He just couldn't understand it?*

*Angus stood for a moment, shocked, that was so out of character for Toru that it was unthinkable...... He rushed over and grabbed the bottle from Toru.*

Angus: What's gotten into you? Toru, that was just evil. Get out of here, get to the principals office....NOW!

*Keon staggered away, head in his hands. The effort had given him a blinding headache. What had he done? He'd never lashed out at someone like that. He didn't even think it was possible...... He had to get away.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » March 3rd, 2012, 6:12 am

*Selene came out of the principals office and looked down at Toru, sitting where Angus had left him. She'd heard the story from Angus and asked that she be able to talk to Toru before the principal saw him. As he looked up at her, she could see him fighting back tears of remorse and shame.*

Selene: What happened, Toru? It just isn't like you to pull a stunt like that.

Toru: I don't know, aunt Selene, really. I'd never do something like that, it's just so stupid........ Something happened, I just wanted to do something bad. I don't understand it, I don't know why. *Tears started to blur his vision.* I'm so sorry.

*Selene tried to think of something to say when her phone rang. She answered it.*

Selene: Hi Kun, what's going on?

Kunukida: I spotted him, Hun. He was heading into the subway station across the park from the school.

Selene: What, are you sure it was him?

Kunikida: Ya, small kid, dirty school uniform, and wearing a black knit cap. He looked like there was something wrong. He was kind of unsteady, leaned on the handrail and had a hand against his head.

*Selene ran from the building, she had to try to catch up with Keon.*

*Keon stumbled into the east bound car, just as the door closed. He found a seat and sank into it, not even bothering to take off his small backpack. He sat with his head in his hands, still suffering a deep aching pain. He felt awful, he knew, at times, he could influence peoples thinking, but he'd only tried to do it to defend himself. Keon had wanted Toru to get into trouble, to pay for betraying him, but not something like that. He didn't notice the woman sitting across from him, watching him with concern.*

*Kimara could see there was something wrong with the boy. His cloths were dirty, and he was acting as if he were in pain. She crossed the car and sat next to the boy.*

Kimara: Are you alright? You look like you're having some trouble.

*Keon looked up at the woman. She had a kind looking face, and ears like a dog. She must be one of the demon races.*

Keon: I'll...... be alright, in a while. I've just got a bad headache.

Kimara: Oh, I have some medicine for that. Let me get some for you. *Kimara pulled a vial out of the bag she always wore at her side.* You must be a student at the high school.

*Keon told the woman he didn't need the medicine, but she insisted. He was glad she did, it worked wonders.*

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » March 4th, 2012, 12:20 am

*"What should I care about some kid you decided to become friends with?" is what Lorelei wanted to ask, but Toru walked up to them. Him too? Lorelei thought annoyed. And then it happened. Lorelei was so pissed she would've lunged at Toru if Rosalynn hadn't stopped her, though she too turned to glare at Toru as he walked away.*

Lorelei: What the hell?! I don't have to put up with this sh--

Rosalynn: How are we supposed to get this stuff out of our clothes?
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » March 4th, 2012, 3:44 am

*Principal Shin looked at the boy in front of his desk.*

Shin: Why? You've never caused trouble before.

Toru: I don't know, sir. I've never felt like that before.

Shin: What? Did you have something against those girls?

Toru: No, it had nothing to do with them. I just suddenly had to do something bad, something to get into trouble. I don't know why, I've never felt that before. It's like someone else was making me...... That call to aunt Selene. Keon was in the park. *Toru remembered what had happened when Trent had tried to bully Keon. What if Keon could......... But why?*

Shin: What is it, Toru?

Toru: Um, nothing sir. It's just..... Could I be excused for today, I just couldn't face the rest of the class.

Shin: Alright, I'll be informing your parents of this incident. I want you to give a written apology to those girls, and I never want to have something like this happen again.

*Toru headed for the subway, looking for his aunt. He had to figure this out, and maybe she could help. If he could just talk to Keon, he could find out what was going on.*

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » March 5th, 2012, 5:00 am

*As Keon's head cleared, he looked at the woman that had helped him. He'd expected to feel pity from her, but he didn't, only a feeling of concern. Actually, what he was feeling was much like what he'd felt from his mother. Keon looked back down at his clenched fists.*

Keon: Thank you, I fell a lot better.

*Kimara could hear the catch in the boy's voice. She reached over and put her hand on the boys arm.*

Kimara: It's more than just a headache, isn't it.

Keon felt tears coming to his eyes. Maybe it was the motherly concern he felt from her, he began to tell her what happened.*

Keon: I did something really bad at school....... I can't go back there.

Kimara: Did you injure someone?

Keon: No, not that...... it's just....... I wanted someone to get into trouble, I wanted to hurt them because they betrayed me. I didn't really mean to, but, I saw him spray something on the girls. I didn't want that to happen, I didn't want to hurt someone else. I didn't know it would happen.

*Kimara could feel him shaking. She saw the tears drop on his hands. It was hard to make sense of what he was saying. He'd wanted some person to get into trouble and they had, but how could it have been his fault?*

Kimara: Just wishing for someone to get in trouble doesn't make his actions your fault. He must just be a bad person.

Keon: No, I did it....... I made him do it. The girls didn't deserve it, They were nice to me....... one of them was.

Kimara: Do you know what he sprayed them with? Would it hurt them?

Keon shook his head: It was her drink...... Ramune I think.

Kimara smiled: Well, that isn't anything that bad. The worst is they would need to clean up and change cloths. *The poor child actually believes that just wishing this person get in trouble caused it to happen. Would you like me to come home with you? I'm sure, if I talked to your parents, they would understand.

Keon: I don't have any parents.......... I..... I don't have a place to stay. I had to move out of my room. I was going to look for another place. *Again Keon felt the concern the woman felt for him.*

*Kimara had cared for abandoned children since she was little more than a child herself. Even now, with her own family, with the help of some of the older girls, she took care of children in her neighborhood.*

Kimara: There are some rooms available for rent in my neighborhood. I'm sure you could find what you need there. It's a nice area, you'd like it there. *Kimara thought perhaps the girls from the high school that lived in the area, and often helped her with the children, could help Keon too.*

Keon: Ok, I guess I can check it out. I don't know if I can stay there, but I'll see. :meh: :meh:

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » March 7th, 2012, 6:00 am

*Kaede was shock to witness what Toru had done,Toru would never do such a thing.she saw her friends walk out.At that moment Nilina came to her looking confused.*

Nilina:Morning kaede-chan, What exactly just Happened?

Kaede: Oh,morning Nilina,Toru sprayed Rosa's drink on her....weird right?

*Nilina then lean agaist the table opposite Kaede*

Nilina:Ive been meaning to ask you,how did you understand your attacker?

Kaede:what do you mean?he was talki-*Kaede stop remembering the event yesterday,she was replying to the guy with a sword.he was talking to her...in english right?*

Nilina:he wasn't talking in a language we could understand,yet you reply to him in english as if what he was saying was normal....

Kaede:You must be imagining things nilin-

Nilina:Please call me Ni-chan...I am just curious to what you really are Kaede-chan?

Kaede:I am...

Nilina:An Aether?

*Kaede widened her eyes,she was about to talk when the teacher walked in.Nilina smile and walk to her seat.*

How did she know?does she knows what aether means?is she an ally or an enemy???!!!

*Nilina was staring at Kaede at the corner of her eyes,she could see how worried she looked.she confirm her suspicion,but still is she the girl?*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » March 8th, 2012, 5:17 am

*Toru found Selene in the subway station. She didn't look very happy.*

Toru: Aunt Selene........... you didn't find Keon, did you.

Selene: No!, Damn it. He's like a ghost or something. Some people think they remember seeing him, but no one remembers which train he got on. Some think he must have gotten on the northbound because that's the one he always got on, but they don't know. *She sighed* He could be anywhere. *She looked down at Toru.* So, what's this trouble you're in? What's really going on?

Toru: That's why I wanted to talk to you, aunt Selene. What I did, um, I think it was because of Keon...... Um.... I think he can do more than just read what people are feeling, I think he can make people do things.

Selene frowned: That sounds a bit far fetched, Toru. Don't blame others for something you did.

Toru shook his head: I'm not trying too, but......... when Trent was going to take Keon's hat, Keon looked at him, and Trent changed his mind. And really, spraying ramune on the girls, I wouldn't do something like that, especially to girls, but for some reason I just had to. Keon was in the park, maybe he made me do it.

Selene: I thought you said he was your friend, why would he do something like that? Even if he could.

Toru hung his head: I think he's afraid, and running away. Maybe he thinks I brought you to get him for some reason. He thinks people hate him for what he is.

Selene looked surprised: But, he's my brother........he might be.......

Toru: He doesn't know that.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » March 9th, 2012, 6:25 pm

*Rosalynn and Lorelei said goodbye to Kaede and went home to get changed, though neither was planning on going back. After Rosalynn and Lorelei had gone their seperate ways, Rosalynn took the bussiness card from her pocket and dialed the number. She had been thinking about it and maybe Ran would be able to help her after all. In any case, it was worth a shot.

Meanwhile Lorelei was changing her clothes and went out. A small girl was waiting for her.*

Girl: Lore-nee-san~ Want to play a game with me?

*Lorelei smiled at the little girl and nodded.*

Lorelei: Sure, why not?

*The girl smiled, took Lorelei's hand happily, and started walking towards her home.*
Don't feed me violins.