Gakkou S3

Moderator: Raine

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Re: Gakkou S3

Post by Hiki » January 9th, 2012, 12:30 pm

*Evangeline watched as Lila and her friends/followers closed in on Keon.*

Evangline: Oh no, what if they ask him to lunch with them too?

*She quickly got up and walked over to them.*

Evangeline: Lila-chaaaan~ Allow me to interrupt you for a second!

*Without waiting for any sort of reply she turned to Keon and continued.*

Evangeline: If you don't have any other plans, will you join me and my friends for lunch later?
Don't feed me violins.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 9th, 2012, 12:56 pm

Lila:Evangeline-san?

*she placed one hand on her hip as one of her eyebrow starts twitching*

Naomi*Tiny voice*:Eva-san!!!Lila-chan doesnt like to be inte-

Lila:As Council president,i shall make the new student welcome...It is our job to show him around school so he cannot be lunching with you...*pushing back her hair and staring down at evageline*

Naomi:Lila-chan,i didnt know we do that too?can't we just let Eva-chan do it?

Lila:Be quiet naomi!!

*Naomi shrunk even smaller,her friend eye went big as she tries to focus hard to find naomi on her hand*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » January 9th, 2012, 1:27 pm

*Lila's staring down didn't bother Evangeline one bit, so she just continued cheerfully.*

Evangeline: Really?! I didn't know that! Gomen ne, Lila-chan~ But surely you are really busy as Council president, right? Lets just let them decide for themselves, okay?

*Evangeline turned to Naomi.*

Evangeline: Good luck with growing, Nao-chan~ Well then, everyone, I'm off to the next class.

*She waved as she walked back to her desk to pack her things.*
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 9th, 2012, 8:28 pm

*There was something about Lila that Keon didn't like. He tried to see it more clearly but couldn't. She was an elf, perhaps she was covering whatever it was. Or, Keon thought, maybe I'm just bugged by her attitude. Keon called after Evangeline.*
Keon: I would be glad to join your group during lunch. Thank you for the invitation. *He turned back toward the scowling Lila.* It wold be rude not to accept her invitation. I'm required to be in combat class now. I'll find my own way.
*Keon turned away, he felt more inclined to stay away from that group than from Kaede. The elf girl was wrong about Kaede. Well, maybe not entirely wrong, but not right either. There was more to the dark haired girl. He'd seen the loneliness there, and he knew what that felt like. He also knew it was, sometimes, the only way you could survive. he headed for the combat class.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » January 9th, 2012, 10:11 pm

* Hiroki picked up his things while Evangeline hurried towards Keon, rescuing him from Lila's claws. He watched the exchange, snickering at their antics, before shaking his head and finishing placing everything on his backpack. Before he could head out, though, he was intercepted by an irritated Lila. *

Lila: Saitou-san!

* Her voice sounded demanding, somehow, which made Hiroki rewind to see if she had asked something of him that he could have forgotten. Upon finding nothing, he just stared blankly at her. *

Hiroki: ... what?

Lila: Is that the proper way to address the student council president, Saitou-sal?

Hiroki: Ah... well, I wouldn't know, Sheik-san. New here ald all that, remember? Anyway, see you later!

* He said, suppressing a laugh as he hurried past a dumbfounded Lila. Hiroki lomked around for a bit and hurried in a random direction, not really knowing where combat class was. Fortunately, he got there in time. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 10th, 2012, 4:04 am

*The class look like one of those dungeon that you threw people fight for their survival for fun,usually found in rome thought kaede as she look around.she was standing in the large circle where there were different gates and only one that is both the entrance an exit,and just high enough where many people can watch,now it reminds me of a stadium in one of those picture books,what is it call??baseball?football?.... Kaede had changed into her red short and white polo shirt.nothing special for a combat uniform.*

Anus:If you don't change into your clothes ill fail you all...now get to it!!!!

*A group of students ran pass kaede and into the dressing room,agnus gave her a small smile but she knew the students what the students were asking.they are afraid of her so noone would dare try and go up against her.*how can i be strong,if no one dares to fight me??

*she lean against the wall away from the group of students*

Agnus:My name is Keita MIzaki sensei for those of you who don't know me....im pleased to meet you all.

*he sees hiroki and twitches...i dont like that kid*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 10th, 2012, 5:36 am

*Keon didn't exactly like the shorts and tee shirt the boys wore for class. Being from a colder climate, he wasn't use to shorts, and he felt self conscious. He entered the room that looked like an arena of sorts. He noticed the girl Kaede standing apart from the others. He got the feeling they didn't want to stand with her. Keon saw the pretty girl, Evangeline with the others and considered going with the crowd, that might be the safe course, to be less conspicuous, but contrary to his better sense, he went over closer to the lone girl Kaede. The teacher walked up in front of him.*

Angus: Your new in class.

Keon: Yes sir. My name is Keon, sir.

Angus looked him up and down. Kind of small, probably pretty worthless in a fight. And what's with the hat?
Angus: What combat style do you use?

Keon: Style?

Angus: Didn't they teach you one of the fighting styles?

Keon looked down: No sir, I, ah, did most of my schooling at home.

Angus snorted: Just what I need, a student with no training. Well, just try not to get hurt, and take off that hat.

Keon stiffened, not this again: No sir. *Keon concentrated as he looked in the teachers eyes.* Please don't make me take off my hat.

Angus stared at him a moment: Oh, alright, keep the hat. *Crazy kids fads now days.*

*Keon tried to relax and looked over at Kaede and smiled.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 10th, 2012, 6:44 am

*Kaede again was surprised by the student keone,she run away quickly as she didn't know what to do,its the first time someone smile at her*

Agnus:Okay,as you are aware the only in this area that the anti-magic field is turn off so that you can activate your abilities...so basically i am to teach you how to fight and control your abilities to be able to defend yourself against monsters*

*Looks at the students*

Agnus:you will work in a group,err you,*points at hiroki*Evageline-san and the new weird kid*points at keone* will join kaede-chan overthere...and the li-

Lila:Sensei!!!!excuse me for a minute,but you shouldnt team up anyone with kaede!!Im sure the students will agree that she is very dangerous especially now she is able to use that form....

Agnus:were my instructions not clear???......no?? thank you then miss lila....

*Agnus continued to assign the students in group*

*kaede walks slowly to the Hiroki,Evageline and keone.when she got in front of them she was looking down at her feet as she was fidgeting with her fingers.*

Kaede:Um..ano....um....*she didnt know what to say really,her feet had carried her to them.she wanted to be accepted*if you don't want me to be close to you guys i understand i can just pretend that i am in the group for sensei......

i am so pathetic :swt:

Kaede

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » January 10th, 2012, 3:29 pm

Hiroki: What chu talking 'bout?

* Hiroki shot back at Kaede playfully, while spinning one of his knives one handed. He took a step towards her, stopping his knife's spin and pointing to Kaede with the handle. *

Hiroki: I noticed you have a reputation, but I could care less about those things. I'll make my own opinion of you, in due time.

* He smiled at her and started spinning his knife again, content with how cool he must have seemed while saying those words. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 10th, 2012, 4:28 pm

*Kaede giggle a bit at hiroki*

Kaede:but all im saying it'll be bad for your reputatio especially Lila....