Gakkou S3

Moderator: Raine

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: Gakkou S3

Post by oldwrench » February 14th, 2012, 1:50 am

*Keon sat and looked at his mothers picture. What should he do? Kaede wanted him to come to her house, for dinner, but he just couldn't. Maybe his friends would accept him, but he was sure others wouldn't. Once they saw what the was, they'd hate him, just like the people of his town had.Keon started t think about the girl at school, Rosalynn, the cute girl. Maybe she would accept him too. She'd been nice to him. He remembered pulling her away from that attack on the roof....... how she felt against him......... Keon frowned, remembering the glare from Lorelei, it really bothered him. He just couldn't understand why. She hadn't been nice to him, mostly just the opposite. But still, it upset him that he'd made her angry. Keon sighed, things were so confusing.*

*Toru finally got home, he was running a bit late. He hadn't seen Kaede, but she had said she was going to the shop. He expected his mom, Aki, to be upset that he was this late, but she didn't make a fuss. Maybe because Selene and her husband Kunukida were there.*

Toru: Sorry I'm late mom.

Aki: That's alright, your dad got hung up up town. There's some kind of disturbance going on, another one of the field generators is down. Where did yo go for so long?

Toru: Kaede and I went to see where Keon lives. He's that new kid you met at school today, aunt Selene. He said he lives alone, and at lunch today he didn't have much to eat. we were kind of worried about him.

Aki: Oh? I's he alright then? where are his parents?

Toru: His dad left when he was little, and his mom died. He came here by himself to go to school *Toru told them what he had learned of Keon's history.......... Umm, mom, what is it you call someone who can tell what others are feeling?

Aki: That would be an esper, why?

Toru: Oh, well, that's kind of what Keon is. He says, he sort of knows what people are thinking. Not like he can read your mind, really, but he just feels what people are feeling. That must be an esper.

*Selene was sitting up, listening with interest.*

Selene: So that's how he did it. I thought there was something going on in the dodge ball game today. Nobody could hit him, and Lila and her group were trying. Also the few times he did shoot, he shot exactly where the opponent move to. My dad was trying to develop human telepaths. Their group had spent generations trying to create the superior human. He was part of the program. *She laughed.* But I'm not empathic at all.

Toru: Really? You were part of the genesis group? I never knew that. *Toru had heard about the group, from his father"s stories, but didn't know that much about them. Toru sat frowning for a moment, thinking.*

Selene: Is it that shocking, Toru? I was never really one of the group, my parents were. Maybe I would have been, in time, if things had been different.

Toru: It's not that...... It's just..... Keon's family name, it's Kanemaki, wasn't that your family name, aunt Selene.

*The room was silent as Selene stared at Toru. It couldn't be..... could it? When the monsters first started attacking, the prison her parents had been kept in was destroyed and almost all the prisoners killed, her mother included. Four were never accounted for, her father was among those. Kanemaki was a common name, but, Keon's history, the fact that he's an esper, that strange feeling she had when she'd met the boy............ Selene jumped up and dragged Toru toward the door.*

Selene: Where is he..... Where did you find him? You have to show me, right now.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » February 14th, 2012, 6:48 pm

*Even though Chase left, the feeling didn’t. Even so, Rosalynn got up and started walking. She needed to go somewhere no one would see her. If they saw her and knew her they might tell her parents, and that was the last thing she needed. Eventually she found her way to a remote area of the city and sat down, leaning her back against a wall. She looked up at the sky and wondered what would happen next. It happened before that her demon side got the better of her and she was worried it would happen again. She sighed and closed her eyes before sinking into oblivion.*
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 14th, 2012, 9:04 pm

*Kunikida and Aki got to the vehicle garage just in time to see Selene racing out of the door. Aki tried to hurry Kunikida into her car so she could follow them, till he showed her the map on his cell phone screen, with a blinking dot moving on it. He could find Selene anywhere, as long as she had her phone. As the started out, Aki called Mike to tell him what was going on. In case he came home.*

Mike: Why the heck would Selene go chasing after a schoolboy? She could just wait till tomorrow and see him at school.

Aki: You know Selene is all action. She never waits. And, you know her dad's body was never found, I think she's got some crazy ideas because the boy's family name is Kanemaki. I guess there is some possibility.

Mike: Sounds like a very slim possibility to me. I guess she'll just have to find out for herself.

*Kunikida knew a couple short cuts and caught up with Selene just when they got past the industrial park into the abandoned section. He jumped out and stepped in front of her.*

Kunikida: What the heck's going on? Why don't you slow down and think about this. What are you going to do, run in there, grab the kid and yell where's m father? You know there's no chance. *He knew Selene had investigated every lead she could that might be her father, every Kanemaki she could find.*

Selene: You're wrong, get out of my way. *She tried to go around him but he blocked her.* There is something, Kun, some connection. I felt it when I saw him at school today. I didn't know.......... Kun, I have to find out.

Kunikida: Alright, but you'll just end up disappointed and depressed again. *He stepped aside.

*Keon felt their presence, several people...... Toru was with them. It was that woman from combat class, the tall woman. He could feel her anger, and confusion. One other was angry too. More frightening, the woman wanted to find him. They all wanted him. Keon remembered what Toru had told him. The members of genesis who had worked on telepathy had been sent to prison........ Keon panicked, he couldn't let them catch him. Quickly he jammed his things into his bag, he grabbed his hat and ran down the corridor, deep into the maze of buildings. Toru had brought them. His friend..... at least, he thought he was a friend... had betrayed him. He found the hole through the city wall in the back of the building and slipped out of the city.*

*Selene hurried to follow Toru. She quickly surveyed the room they had entered. It was clear that someone had been staying there.*

Toru: Hey, his stuff is gone. He had a few cloths here and a backpack, but they're gone.

Selene: We can look around, he must be around here somewhere.

Toru: He said something about selling some stuff, maybe he went uptown.

Selene: Yes, well, I'll wait for him. *Selene saw a photograph lying on the floor and picked it up. She stood staring at the picture as Kunikida, Mike and Aki came into the room. Toru came and looked at the photo.*

Toru: Oh, that's the picture Keon showed us. That's him when he was a baby, and his parents.

*A tear slid down Selene's cheek.*

Selene whispered: Dad

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 16th, 2012, 5:35 am

* Ran Tomika was wearing a snappy business suit and walked at a brisk pace. She seemed to have a serious, almost upset face, but anyone who really knew her would know immediately that she was actually in a good mood. The company they had contracted had finished the project on time, and she had received several reports from downtown, informing that the plan had worked better than expected. Everything was falling in place exactly as her boss had predicted, not that she ever doubted him. She was one of the few people that knew what he was capable of and he had saved her life more than once before, so she was loyal to him. VERY loyal. But never mind that. Mentally reviewing the schedule, she noticed that she could now take things slower. In fact, she had to, because now that riots were starting on their own it would be suspicious if the attacks kept their current pace. Her mission was far too important and she intended to see it through to the end. She decided it was a good day for a fancy meal, so she cut through a park on the far side of town, towards a restaurant near her apartment but stopped dead on her tracks when she felt something she hadn't felt ever before. It was the same kind of energy she used, but she wasn't the source. She could feel it nearby. It was mixed with something else, another kind of energy, so it was kind of hard to focus on it, but... she looked around the park but couldn't see anyone, so she walked slowly to the center of it, closing her eyes and trying to feel where the source was. She followed her instincts, not completely sure of what was going on. And then she saw her. Passed out, leaning against a wall near an alley, a teenager. She moved closer, feeling the energy surging from her more clearly now, and noticed how it came in waves, alternating between the kind of energy Ran herself used and another kind of energy she wasn't familiar with, but that she had felt before. Ran decided it wasn't a good idea to wake her up, but leaving a girl her age and in her condition passed out like this wasn't a good idea either, so... she picked her up carefully, and stood up, looking in her apartment's general direction. She wanted to know more about the girl, who she was, where she came from, what exactly was the nature of their energy, and of herself. She was hoping this girl would be the answer to those questions she had always had about herself, ever since she woke up in that puddle of mud and blood so many years ago. Big wings of light appeared on Ran's back, and she spread them wide as she knelt down, ready to jump. The following instant, she was in the air, carrying Rosalynn towards her apartment. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 16th, 2012, 6:03 am

The door bell rand in the mizaki residence,agnus proceeded to the door and opened it only to find two teenagers,dripping in their wet clothes.

Agnus:Kaede?...Hiroko?

Kaede:Hiroki...

*Agnus stuck out his head to look up whether it was raining,he then opened the door and tell them to come in,miri was scanning her laptop when her attention turn to her shivering daughter she hurried to them,wondering what exacltly had happened*

Miri:Get some Towels!!!!Kaede..sweety what happened why are you two wet?

*The towels were handed to miri just in time to threw it over her daughter's head and hand one to hiroki*

Kaede:w-w-we f-f-fell...in the r-r-river not far from here..*feeling the warmth coming in*

Miri:What?! why did you two fall in the river....

Kaede:I fell in the river...Hiroki was there and save me..

Miri:Kaede how did you fell?

Kaede*Looking around*:where's everyone?

*Agnus quickly told his son ikkei to help hiroki,ikkei told hiroki to follow him*

Ikkei:follow me...

*when they were walking up the stairs,Ikkei stop mid way*

Ikkei:Kaede got attacked again didnt she?
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 16th, 2012, 6:14 am

* Hiroki raised an eyebrow while drying himself. He was shivering from head to toe, but managed to make his voice come out clear. *

Hiroki: Twice today.

* He said, shrugging. It really wasn't his business to say anymore. Besides, he didn't know much himself, anyway. *

Hiroki: Can I use your bathroom?

* He asked, hoping he could get out of his wet clothes for a moment and to check on his cellphone. It was a rugged one, but he would still have to take it apart and let it dry before trying to use it, and he needed to at the moment. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 16th, 2012, 6:29 am

Ikkei:yeah sure to the left,i'll bring you some dry clothes.i guess it could fit..

*ikkei went into his room then brought some clothes to hiroki*

Miri:Everyone went to find a friend of yours ....keone?i believe...seems like he might have a connection with Selene...

Kaede:They all went to get keone?!! *turns to run but was grab by her wrist by miri*

Miri:You're not going anywhere,Let selene and the others deal with this...you have to tell me how you fell in the rive!?

Kaede:Like you'll believe me....

Miri:Thats really unfair,kaede.I am trying so hard..

Kaede:I-*kaede look around trying to think of any lie.*

*Agnus was watching the T.v and increase the volume*

Agnus:Miri...A riot?

Kaede:ah yes...i was there. *she lied*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 16th, 2012, 6:35 am

* Hiroki thanked Ikkei for the clothes and quickly got changed, disassembling his phone and drying the parts with the towel before coming out of the bathroom, his clothes in a bag and the phone parts in another. He heard the TV and walked downstairs, watching it with interest. The reporter was behind an armored truck, notably shaken, even though he kept insisting the situation was under control. Hiroki frowned, not believing the reporter for a second. *

Hiroki: That thing was really bad... I was around when it started and I had to dodge gunfire and spells left and right while running away...

* He said to no one in particular. When he noticed everyone was looking at him he tensed up, not knowing how to act. *

Hiroki: Erm, thanks for the clothes. I'll be sure to return them as soon as I can.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » February 16th, 2012, 6:05 pm

*Rosalynn woke up, her head pounding, and sat up slowly, not wanting to move her head too much while doing so. She froze when she realised she didn’t know where she was. She quickly checked her pockets to see if any of her belongings were missing. Finding everything was still there Rosalynn relaxed a little. If they don’t want my stuff, then what do they want? Rosalynn thought.*
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 17th, 2012, 12:49 am

THey had searched the buildings and found nothing. Kunikida pulled Selene outside.*

Kunikida; Let it go Selene, we have to get to Miri´s place. You´ll find him tomorrow, when he goes to school.

Selen sighed; I suppose you´re right. it´s just......... I have to know.

Kunikida; Ya, I understand, babe, but you arent going to find him tonight.