Gakkou S3

Moderator: Raine

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: Gakkou S3

Post by oldwrench » January 10th, 2012, 5:34 pm

*Keon looked at Kaede for a moment then looked down. For all the bad things the others said about her, she really did care for other people. He wished he could get to know her better.*
Keon: I don't have a reputation, so there isn't much to ruin.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 10th, 2012, 6:22 pm

*Kaede look from hiroki to keone*

Kaede:I-I....okay.*she smile hapily to them*

Agnus:everyone upstair exept for kaede's group....

Kaede:w-why?

Agnus:I need everyone to get an idea of how real combat is......As soon as the gate opens a monster will be coming in the arena,so your team need to work together to defeat it...
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » January 10th, 2012, 7:49 pm

*Evangeline turned to her team mates.*

Evangeline: Can you all use magic? And do you know how to fight? This might be useful to know if we have to work together..
Don't feed me violins.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » January 10th, 2012, 8:15 pm

* Hiroki looked around, taking a deep breath. He had fought many times before, so he was more worried about everyone else in his team than about the monster they were going to face. *

Hiroki: I know my way around a fight, don't worry.

* He hesitated for a moment, not sure if it was a good idea to let them know about his abilities, but decided she was right: they would need to know those things to be able to work as a team. *

Hiroki: And my abilities aren't magical in nature...

* He said while looking at them, still spinning his knife. He threw it up once he finished talking, and the knife flew, spinning. Instead of coming back down, though, it floated over Hiroki's head, spinning faster and faster. By the time he started talking again, it was spinning so fast that it looked more like a disc and made a sound like a concrete saw. *

Hiroki: Telekinesis. That's my ability.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 10th, 2012, 9:39 pm

Keon shook his head: No, I don't have any magic ability. It was pretty tough where I came from, I can handle myself. Should I tell them, I can see how the monster is going to move before he makes the move?....... no, not yet. but.... I've had a lot of practice at dodging, I could draw it's attention and leave you to attack it. *Keon watched Hiroki's display and felt a shiver. These people had abilities he'd never seen before. He'd have to be careful of them.*

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 11th, 2012, 5:54 am

Kaede:um,my ability is a bit hard to explain but if we found the monster's weakness i might be able to help....

*feels nervous,it feels odd to talk to them,she starts to unwrap the cloth around her katana*

*Above agnus and the students were watching them,agnus smirk as the group discuss their abilities*

Agnus:ah!!here's a tip,Always expect the unexpected with this monster...

Kaede:What kind of tip is th-

*she was interupted by the sound of the gates being opened,she imediately took her stance ready to unsheath her katana at any time*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » January 11th, 2012, 6:17 am

* Hiroki smiled. He was sure this could be more fun than anything else, since he couldn't fathom the school staff letting their students get too beat up during class. He took his second knife out from its sheath and threw it in the air while taking a step back. Both knives hovered ahead of him, pointing at the gate, ready to strike. *

Hiroki: Find me a weak spot, girls and boy, and I'll stab the hell out of it.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 11th, 2012, 4:44 pm

Keon: Right, I'll keep it busy, you three can find it's weak spots and take it out.
*Before anyone could protest, Keon started straight for the beast. The thing looked like a cat with six legs but with a bulls horns and a hairless ratlike tail. Keon looked straight into it's golden glowing eyes, searching for the contact he needed.*

*Angus tensed, ready to jump into the arena. What the hell is that idiot doing? He'll get himself killed and then the s--t's going to hit the fan. Angus was half way over the railing when he stopped. The huge cat had pounced..... but Keon wasn't there, just in time, he had dodged to the side. The cat spun and slashed with a front paw, but again Keon moved, just an instant before the monster struck.*

*Keon grinned, this beast had a simple mind, it was easy to read the patterns in it's thoughts. Keon stayed focused. Normally he would be trying to get away, find a place of refuge, but this time, he was leading the monster toward the others, hoping they could find a way to attack. The cat gathered it's rear legs, ready to pounce. Keon dived at the beast, just as it made it's leap, and rolled under it, grabbing and jerking on it's tail. The enraged cat spun around, just what Keon hoped it would do. The beast had forgotten the other three and now had turned it's back toward them. Keon hoped they could get the monster soon, trying to keep contact and to dodge the beast was tiring.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 11th, 2012, 5:44 pm

*he was doing well until now,thought agnus,by the time he reach keone itll be too late he hadnt anticipated him doing such reckless action.*

Agnus:Kaede get Keone away from him!!!Fire!!

*Kaede was surprise that agnus was shouting,fire??he look at keone to the monster,keone was holding the monster's tail. then she realise it was shapeshifting*

Kaede:Keone its a shapeshifter!!!!...*she sees the beast opening his mouth then smoke coming out,remembering agnus comment about fire.she sigh i get it now*

Kaede:Hiroki-kun,gomenasai *she said as she jump onto hiroki;s shoulder and made a somersault high in the air and and slice the tail of the beast with her katana.keone who was now on the floor given that the tail he was grabbing hard was cut off,he lost his balance.As Kaede rose to her feet her long hair had change colour,it was no longer dark but silver.she made a few movements with her sword before piercing it into the ground before her,not more than 2 seconds the ground had turn into ice and the temperature*

The beast was bashing through the wall angrily,until he saw kaede he stop and changed himself into a dragon as soon as he did he attacked them with their firebreath which kaede block instantly by creating an ice-shield.

kaede:Hiroki-kun do something!!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 11th, 2012, 6:22 pm

*Keon scrambled to his feet, he'd lost the contact. He had to get it back or they were toast, the thing had changed, into a dragon! He started to yell it to the others, but the dark haired girl had made a shield of ice. That really impressed Keon, but they still needed a break to get in an attack. Feeling for contact again, Keon rushed ahead and pulled his combat knife, stabbing the dragon in it's rear leg. The monster screamed and spun toward Keon, but Keon saw the attack coming and dodged back away from the snapping jaws. Keon backed away fast, now was their chance, for a few seconds the monster would concentrate on him giving the others an opening. He hoped the other boy was as good with those knives as he seemed to be. He better be, it was almost impossible to dodge fire.*