Gakkou S3

Moderator: Raine

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Gakkou S3

Post by Zeratul2k » February 13th, 2012, 5:16 pm

* Hiroki didn't have a chance to reply before she started telling him she had been attacked before. He didn't know who those monsters where with, but he was sure they were "bad guys", so no problem on helping Kaede deal with them. *

Kaede: Is it always like this, then? And why are they attacking you?

* He looked around for a moment, a few people walking through the bridge, but none were really paying attention to them. He wondered if she was ok with telling him what she was about to tell in public like that. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 13th, 2012, 5:51 pm

Kaede: No you don't under-

*she stop talking when she realise there were many people around them,it was weird it was empty a few seconds ago and the bridge they are standing on was always empty,she took a stance.and thats how she did a back flip high enough over her attacker,she push her opponent off th bridge who fell in the river.*

Kaede: You see... I *she jumps on the bridge* i dont know who i am really,human?!i dont think i am and i think...you all know who i am...why won't you tell me?

*she was addressing to the group of people who were grinning at them,she look at hiroki*

Kaede:please don't hate me... *she unsheathe her sword her hair was glowing in different colours like a rainbow,and thats when everyone started attacking her,she knew these ones were too many she didnt want hiroki to find out.she wasnt strong like he was.One of her opponents were a bit too strong and was able t push her of the bridge,she hit the water hard.*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 13th, 2012, 5:58 pm

* Hiroki made a pushing motion and several of the attackers were blown away to the other side of the bridge. He kicked another attacker right in the face before jumping into the water, deciding to stick with Kaede. They had more chances to win if they stood together, at least. He swam towards her then moved one of his arms around her waist. *

Hiroki: Keep them of our backs! I'll take us to the shore!

* He said before starting to swim towards the closest shore. He helped himself with his telekinesis, but tried not to overdo it since he always got a nasty headache when he used his powers to move heavy things, like people. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 13th, 2012, 6:14 pm

Kaede nod at Hiroki:water....

*her hair change to blue,she pointed her katana at the bridge.water rise up and fell down hard on their oponent.after she was brought at shore and had ran away as far they could.Kaede drop herself on the ground breathing hard*

Kaede:Hahahaha....you're amazing that was awesome...

*she close her eyes*

Kaede:im sorry i got you involve in this...i guess you want an explanation?
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 13th, 2012, 6:20 pm

* Hiroki was standing up, his hands on the back of his head as he caught his breath again. *

Hiroki: Me? What was awesome was that water thing you did. Now THAT was amazing.

* He calmed down and looked down, looking up again once he noticed her wet clothes. He kept telling himself not to stare as he talked. *

Hiroki: And you are right, I would like an explanation. I'm not going to force it out of you, though.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 13th, 2012, 6:33 pm

Kaede:you are really strong i dont think i would have been able to defeat them...*she breathe in*i don't suppose you've seen someone else with my ability right?i dont know why...but im the only one that has glowing hair..like a rainbow...and it frightens people,because no race exist with an ability like that...

*she sat up and try to dried her hair*

Kaede:The things thats been attacking me...i don't know them...ever since i was 10 i have been getting attacked....somehow i feel like they know me...and my adoptive parents don't know anything if they did i would be locked up...*she took out a wet paper and slowly place on the ground,on it was a drawing of a huge furry lion with dragon wings and pointy demon tail*

Kaede:This monster...save my life once..ive been trying to find it ever since.

*she scratched her head,knowing it didnt make sense as she shiver in her wet clothes*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 13th, 2012, 6:40 pm

* Hiroki listened to her in silence, wondering why something like that would scare anyone. Then again, he wasn't like most people, finding normality in difference. He looked down at the paper she brought out, studying it seriously. He hadn't seen any monster like that, even though he recognized some features, but not enough to identify a lineage. *

Hiroki: I haven't seen one like that before, no... where did you see it?

* He asked, looking at her. Was this why she spent so many time at the library? Information on a monster like this wouldn't be available at the library, though. The features he could recognize were very unique, so chances were low it were a "normal" monster. *

Hiroki: I could ask around, if you want.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 13th, 2012, 6:51 pm

Kaede:Oh i see...*she lower her head*

Hiroki:i could ask around,if you want...

Kaede:I tried...didnt work.what about this one? sometimes it follows me...*she show him another drawing,this time she got a reaction from hiroki*do you know what it is?

Meanwhile Nilina said goodbye to kenji.

Nilina:Thanks,sorry about my sister...she's a bit overprotective.

???:Oh ni-chan?i didnt expect you to be home early...

*Nilina turn to smile at the beautifu dog woman*

Nilina:Konichiwa Kimara-chan are you going out?

Kimara:yes,i am going to dinner at a friends house....meeting my husband there,is this your friend?

Nilina:yeah,this is Kenji-kun.unfortunately Onee-san doesnt see him that way...

*Kinara walk and pat them on the head*

Kimara:Maybe its cos you two are so cute together...ill see you later.bye.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 13th, 2012, 8:27 pm

* Hiroki didn't mention that he could ask in places she couldn't possibly think of asking, but was a bit surprised when he saw the second drawing she showed him. It was a monster he had seen a couple times before as well, though he couldn't place it. He thought for a while, trying to remember. *

Hiroki: I think I've seen this one before, but I can't remember where exactly...

* He said honestly, looking at Kaede again. *

Hiroki: I'll let you know as soon as I remember anything.

* Kenji looked at Nilina, still wondering what to do, when Kimara came by and diffused the situation. *

Kenji: Erm, that's ok, but I think it's best if I leave, now that you're with your sister.

* He bowed to Nilina's sister before walking away. *

Kenji: Good bye, Nilina-san, Nilina-san's sister.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » February 13th, 2012, 10:45 pm

*Lorelei was sitting on her roof. It’s where she went when she needed to think. She didn’t really get to thinking much, though, because her aunt called her down. It was time for her to baby-sit the twins from across the street. Lorelei sighed and jumped down, using her wings to land softly. She shook her head to rid herself of her thoughts and put on a smile. The kids didn’t have to see her gloomy.*

*In the mean time Rosalynn was walking home. Her thoughts were on Lorelei. She was quite worried about her.*

???: Rosalynn.

*Rosalynn quickly spun around to face the person who had said her name. She stared into clear blue eyes and she quickly took a step back before sighing.*

Rosalynn: Please don’t scare me like that, Chase.

*The angel just smiled at her. This wasn’t the first time she had seen Chase and every time was pretty much the same. He’d do what the others of her mother’s clan did as well when they visited Rosalynn; try and find a way to get her to agree on living with them. Chase was a good person, and Rosalynn would’ve liked to have him as a friend, but she couldn’t afford to choose sides.*

Chase: Have you decided yet?

*Rosalynn thought about leaving to live a more peaceful life, but quickly shook her head. Both her mother’s and father’s ex-clans always knew to pick a moment when she was unhappy about things. She knew they did so because they knew those were the times Rosalynn was more likely to think about joining them.*

Rosalynn: I already told you before, Chase... I will not choose.

Chase: When will you realise you belong with us? You need to spread your wings… Your friend seems to enjoy pretending to be an angel, so why don’t you enjoy actually being one?

Rosalynn: Leave Lorelei out of this. She has her own reasons for materialising wings. Besides, you seem to forget that if I were to “spread my wings” my tail will appear as well.

*It was getting harder for Rosalynn to breathe. It happened sometimes when she was getting worked up about something, and her parents’ ex-clans always seemed to stimulate the reaction even more. Rosalynn figured it had to do with her magic and two races stirring within her. In this case, the demon in her was stimulating her to attack the angel, while the angel in her was stimulating her to protect the angel.*

Chase: We can cut it off.

*He shrugged and smiled. It was too much for Rosalynn. Her demon tail was just as much a part of her as her angel wings. To dismiss it just like that was something Rosalynn couldn’t swallow. A pain in her chest followed as the magic within her started warring and, clutching at her chest, she quickly tried to calm herself down, but it wasn’t working. She sank down to her knees and kept trying to stop the pain. She hadn’t had an attack this bad in the last year and she wasn’t prepared to deal with it. Rosalynn was breathing heavily as she looked up at Chase with tears in her eyes.*

Rosalynn: Get out of here, Chase.

*Chase didn’t want to leave Rosalynn like this, but he knew what was going on and that his presence there only made things worse. He nodded at her and quickly disappeared, leaving Rosalynn behind.*
Don't feed me violins.