Gakkou S3

Moderator: Raine

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Gakkou S3

Post by Zeratul2k » February 17th, 2012, 3:10 am

* Ran heard Rosalynn wake up and got up from her chair. She had been reading a book after finishing her report and (of course) checking her ID. She took a bottle of water from the fridge while on her way to the guest room she had laid Rosalynn on, then knocked on the door twice before opening. She tried her best not to look threatening, walking into the room and taking a seat next to the bed. She placed the bottle next to her table and looked at Rosalynn intently, her light blue eyes scanning all over her, studying her. She opened her mouth to say something, but had to clear her throat before finally being able to speak. *

Ran: You ok?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » February 17th, 2012, 4:35 pm

*Rosalynn looked at the lady, unsure what to think of her. She didn’t look like a quintessentially bad person, but neither did she look quintessentially good. Rosalynn felt some unrest within herself, but she figured her magic probably hadn’t settled yet.*

Lady: You ok?

Rosalynn: Y-yes. Thank you.

*She wasn’t sure how to act towards the lady and it made her a little nervous. The only other time someone had found her after an attack they had brought her to the hospital, so this was new for her.*
Don't feed me violins.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 18th, 2012, 12:45 am

* Ran flashed a smile for a split second, then took the bottle of water she had brought in and offered it to Rosalynn. She stared at her intently for a few seconds before finally speaking again. *

Ran: I'm Ran.

* She gave Rosalynn her fake name. She wasn't sure if this teenager could help her at all, or if she could be trusted, so it would have to do for now. As a way to test if Rosalynn really was the same (or similar) as her, she manifested her powers slightly, making really dim, small wings appear on her back. They weren't big enough to be seen from where Rosalynn was, but if she had any control of her powers at all, she would surely feel the sudden manifestation of power. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » February 19th, 2012, 11:50 am

*Rosalynn took the bottle from the lady.*

Rosalynn: I'm Rosalynn.

*Then she felt it. Her demon magic was reacting and she felt it welling up inside her. She quickly pushed it down and took a deep breath. If her demon magic was reacting in such a way, it could only mean one thing...*
Don't feed me violins.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 19th, 2012, 6:16 pm

* Ran stopped manifesting her powers when she saw Rosalynn's reaction, tilting her head to one side. She was sure of it now, but there was something wrong in Rosalynn. Maybe it's what she had felt before, near that park, when she felt Rosalynn for the first time.*

Ran: You can't control it?

* She asked after a few moments. She was now sure that they could help each other. Ran was so excited about this development that she started speaking again, something she didn't do often. Still, she appeared calm, controlled. *

Ran: I can help you.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » February 19th, 2012, 9:24 pm

*Rosalynn snorted. She was sure this was just one of the clans' doings, even though this was a new approach, and it just really annoyed her.*

Rosalynn: Doubtful.

*Rosalynn didn't feel quite like herself. This feeling was the same as when she was completely fed up with Lila and had attacked her. Rosalynn knew it was bad to rely on this side of herself, but right now she felt it was her only option.*

Rosalynn: I don't know what they told you, but tell the clan to just leave me alone, okay? Where's the exit?

*She then got up and started walking towards the door, even though the room around her seemed to spin slightly because she hadn't quite recovered yet.*
Don't feed me violins.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 21st, 2012, 4:04 am

* Ran simply stared as Rosalynn got up. She had no intention to kidnap the girl, but the doors and windows were locked, so she would only let her leave if it absolutely came down to it. She now knew where she lived, though, since she had gone through her things before she woke up, so she guessed she could always just try to talk with her later if she had to let her go. Still, she was too curious. *

Ran: Clans?

* The word hung in the air, and Ran turned to look out the window. She had never before felt someone with the same kind of powers she used, so she never imagined there would be a "clan". *

Ran: What are we?

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » February 21st, 2012, 12:29 pm

*Rosalynn faced Ran. She didn't know about the clan? Now Rosalynn thought about it, they had never tried twice on one day.*

Ran: What are we?

*Now Rosalynn just stared at her. She didn't know what she was? Was that what this was about? Rosalynn shook her head.*

Rosalynn: You and I are not the same..

*She didn't know what to tell Ran. She could only judge by what she felt, and mean what she felt might not be right...*

Rosalynn: But I guess, judging from what I felt, you're an angel.
Don't feed me violins.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 22nd, 2012, 5:28 am

*Kaede came back in dry clothes to see that everyone was still watching the news.her mother was yelling orders on the phone.Hiroki was still here aparently her dad didnt let him leave yet.The entrance door opened and selene and the others got inside*

Kaede:Aunt se-

*she saw their faces,Toru didnt have a happy face and she expected next to him would be the keone*

Kaede:Toru..where's keone?

Nilina watched as kenji leave,she turn to her sister practically mad at her.

Nilina:How could you!his my first friend!!

*she said before entering the flower shop,Inase sigh.she really didnt know what got in her.but she was protecting her sister and the man to which she was to marry was totally infactuated with her,if he saw her with some guy.she shivered at the thought*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 23rd, 2012, 3:29 am

Toru. He's gone, Kaede. We looked for him, and waited, but he didn't come back. Aunt Selene left a note for him, and left someone watching his place.

*Selene showed the others the picture she{d found in Keon's room*

Selene: That's my father, I'm sure of it. If that's Keon, then he has to be......

Miri: Don't jump to conclusions, Selene. That might not be a picture of Keon as a baby. He might just have picked it up somewhere.

Selene: But it's my father........ Keon must know something, he has to.

*Keon was horrified to find the picture of his mother missing. He tried retracing his path back to the room, but was afraid to enter when he sensed someone there waiting for him. They were trying to capture him, he was sure of it. If he had lost the picture in the room, he'd never see it again. Keon left the city not even bothering to hide from the monsters he knew were watching from the shadows.*

*The monster watched the small human walk by. He could feel waves of pain and depression radiating from the human. He signaled the others to let the human pass. Whatever had happened to him, the monster decided, would soon destroy him anyway.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.