Gakkou S3

Moderator: Raine

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: Gakkou S3

Post by oldwrench » February 1st, 2012, 5:30 am

*Angus gathered the class and divided them into two groups. each group had the use of two ball guns. The shot an electrically charged ball. the ball would stun whoever it hit. once it hit the ground it would discharge and had to be loaded into one of the guns to recharge and be fired again. The trick was to avoid being shot and to shoot the players of the opposing team. If one of your team mates was stunned, your team had to "rescue" them and bring them to a safe area. At the safe area they could be revived. the team that lasted the longest won.......... Dodge-ball!*

*While the game was in progress, Selene was going to call each of the new students to come and talk to her. She called Keon to come over first.*

Selene: Well, Keon, I see you carry a combat knife. What other weapons did your group have an your trip here? Do you have any experience with them?"

Keon looked down: I, ah, I wasn't with a group, I came alone.

Selene: Oh, what kind of vehicle did you use? Was it armored?

Keon: No mam, I didn't have a vehicle. I had to walk....... It took a long time.

*Selene blinked, surely he must be kidding, that would be just about impossible.*

Selene: That's a bit hard to believe, Keon. What weapons did you use? How did you survive the monsters?

Keon: I have a stun gun, but mostly, I tried to avoid them. I guess I just got lucky.

*Selene let Keon return to the training. She felt he was telling the truth, as strange as it seemed. Maybe he was just lucky, or, maybe small enough that they overlooked him.......... but, there was something else, something about him that disturbed her. It was hard to put her finger on it, but it was like she should know him, even though she'd never seen him before......... Selene shook her head, and watched for a moment as Keon easily dodged a shot at close range. It was almost like he moved before they fired the shot...... Selene called Hiroki over, Angus had told her to check him out, his ability to control his knives was exceptional.*

*Kaede was close when Selene started questioning Keon. She didn't miss his answer that he had come alone.... he must be living alone.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 1st, 2012, 5:56 am

*Kaede was staring at keone wondering what was that all about,but then her thought went back to the game,she hold her sword and step back"

Agnus:Ill hold your sword...go and

Kaede;I dont wanna...

Agnus:Kaede...This fear of le-

Kaede:I said i Dont want too let go!!!

*Kaede blink,she realised the sound of students talking had stop,she had raise her voice high enough to get their attention.she bow her head and proceeded to sit alone*

Agnus:Okay lets continue...

Lila:But what abo-

Agnus:Just drop it and get in your group!!

*Nilina watched as kaede sat alone,she had grip her sword so tight as if it was her life.she sigh poor girl*

Nilina: Is there any guns that operates the same a bow??? *she said taking the gun,she acidentally press ad it stun a student nearby*

Nilina:Ah im so sorry!!!!i cant use this!!*drops the gun on the floor*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 2nd, 2012, 12:10 am

*Keon laughed and picked the gun up.*

Keon: They work just like a bow. *Keon stuffed a ball in the gun and watched the ready light turn green.* You point it at what you want to hit and pull the trigger.

*Keon aimed at one of the opposing players. The player tensed and dodged to the side, but Keon fired exactly where the student moved. The player slumped to the ground, stunned.*

*Keon picked up another ball and loaded the gun. He handed it to Nilina.*

Keon: See, it's easy. *Keon gave Nilina a hard shove and she stumbled back a couple steps. a ball wizzed between the two.* Now you try to shoot someone.

*Keon looked back at Kaede, worried about his friend. He knew what it was like, when someone tried to take something from you. He remembered the upper class boys from yesterday.......... Keon jerked hard to his right. A ball zipped by, inches from his ear. Darn, I almost missed that one. I should keep my mind on the game more. He went over near Kaede. He felt his friend's fear, and wanted to help.*

Keon: Don't worry Kaede, I wont let him take your sword away from you.

*Selene watched Keon as she waited for Hiroki. The little guy had really quick reflexes. She'd seen him dodge one shot before, now he shot a opponent when the guy dodged and had pushed that other new girl out of the way of a shot just in time. She'd almost swear he was moving before the shot.*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 2nd, 2012, 3:48 am

*Hiroki dodged a ball then made a "time-out" sign with his hands as he headed towards Selene. He took a deep breath, faking being winded up. *

Hiroki: Yes, Selene-sensei?

Selene: I just wanted to talk a bit about you, Hiroki-kun.

* Hiroki tilted his head, wondering if she was some kind of student advisor. She looked more like a P.E. teacher, but he had been thought not to judge a book by it's cover. *

Hiroki: Sure, what do you want to know?

Selene: I saw in your file that you come from a village in the northwest, is that right?

Hiroki: Calling it a "village" would be a bit too much, since it was just a big mansion at the top of a mountain. You can only get there through a somewhat narrow passage, so it was an easy place to defend.

* Selene nodded, letting him know she had read that already. *

Selene: I see, no wonder that place isn't on many reports. I heard from Agnus-sensei that your only weapons are a couple of knives? That doesn't seem like much...

Hiroki: I have the advantage of not having to hold them.

* He answered with a smile, raising his index finger and turning around towards the area where the rest of the class was still playing. The other team fired a ball but it stopped before it hit one of Hiroki's teammates. Hiroki had his arm stretched towards the ball, and it followed his every move. He made it run circles in the air while looking for a target, before launching it towards someone from the opposing team. Selene was impressed, though she felt like she had seen something like that long ago. She couldn't quite place it at the moment, so she decided to let Hiroki go and call Nilina. *

Selene: Thank you, Hiroki, you can go back to your team. Could you please tell Nilina-san to come over here for a second?

* Hiroki nodded and went to do as he was told. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 2nd, 2012, 4:06 am

*Selene watched the new girl walking toward her. She was a pretty girl, a bit exotic, Selene hadn't seen anyone of her type before. As Nilina came closer, Selene saw her unusual eyes and felt something else. The girl was very attractive. Selene felt a deep desire to become a friend of this girl. She smiled, this was something interesting.*

Selene: Hello Nilina, I've dealt with most of the races, but I don''t remember anyone like you. Where are you from, and what race?

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 2nd, 2012, 4:36 am

*Nilina smile at selene,she was happy she was called she didnt like that weapon*

Nilina:I'm an aqualinian...I come from Equiss Village in the north...unfortunately monsters been attacking there also so we had to move to the city

Selene:Oh thats a shame....what's your ability then?

Nilina:Ive got none...but i am very good with bow do you have any of that kind?

*selene was surprise that she had survive from monsters with only bow,*

Selene:Okay how about a test...*she gave nilina a Bow and some arrows and switch off temporary the anti magic field,she took a small mechanic out of her pocket and lay on the ground,she press a button on its back and it grew small legs and started running about.it was very hard to see and it was fast*

Selene:Hit that object...

Nilina:Is this a test?...um okay.

*Nilina focus raise her bow,she kept moving her hand to aim well at the bow,her arrow changed colour to a golden light.seconds later the arrow had pierced on the wall with the object which was requested to shoot.Selene was impressed she switched on the anti-magic field and clap her hands*

Selene:Ive never seen something like that....what kind of magic is that?

Nilina:Magic???thats what Aquila bless my people with...

Selene:I see you wouldnt know the difference....
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 3rd, 2012, 4:10 am

* Kenji looked at Nilina move away towards Selene, wondering what the teacher could be asking her. Suddenly, he felt his feet being swiped away, and found himself on the floor. He turned to see who had tripped him, seeing Hiroki crouching besides him. *

Hiroki: Move, you slowpoke! You're going to get hit if you don't pay attention!

Teammate: Nice dodge, Kenji!

* Another teammate shouted at Kenji, pointing to the opposing team's "gunman", who had just shot at him moments before. Hiroki had pushed Kenji down to keep him from being hit, and Kenji caught on that soon enough, jumping up and moving to dodge another ball. *

Kenji: Sorry, won't happen again!

* Hiroki nodded and started moving again, maneuvering his team's balls as they were fired to hit the more agile opponents with ease. With him and Keon around, it seemed like a very one-sided match. A few moments later, though, Kenji caught on to a different thing. He moved towards Hiroki, still paying attention to the barrage. *

Kenji: Hey, why the hell did you push me down when you could have just deflected the ball!?

* Hiroki shrugged, patting him in the back as he ran past him. *

Hiroki: You were standing there like an idiot staring at the new girl. Wouldn't have caught your attention otherwise.

----

* Meanwhile, downtown, a group of soldiers were patrolling the streets around Anti-Magic Field Generator Facility #1. They were all heavily armed, and most people moved out of their way as they walked by. High above, on the building's roofs, a figure in black carrying a straight ninja-to over her back and a hip bag, moved unimpeded. It wasn't long until she was spotted by a sniper, though, the resulting scenario a confusing cacophony of alarms, gunfire and explosions. Minutes later, the hooded figure stood in a pile of rubble, the bodies of 35 dead human soldiers around her, and bright, wide wings of light emerging from her back. She wasn't even winded. She turned around and walked towards the generator facility entrance as the wings of light dissipated. More gunfire and explosions could be heard from inside the facility but those sounds as well were quickly silenced with surgical precision and blinding speed. As armored cars stopped outside the facility and heavily armored troops dismounted, the figure emerged from the facility, sans her hip bag. The troops ordered the figure to surrender, but she simply stared back at them, her deep blue eyes freezing everyone in place. Her wings reappeared, making her look like an angel, but the soldiers felt a chill down to their bones, as if they were staring at a demon from the deepest circle of hell. She moved swiftly, avoiding their gunfire with ease and slicing away anyone who dared step in her way. Before long she was on the run, the human reinforcement's remains trying to keep up with her. A couple of minutes later, Anti-Magic Field Generator Facility #1 was no more, a cloud of smoke and a pile of debris all that remained. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 3rd, 2012, 5:26 am

Selene:Okay...well back to your class...

*Nilina made a face,she didnt like using those guns*

Selene:I am sure you can do fine...

*Nilina went back to the group,she was holding a gun but didnt use it all she did was dodge,kaede sat watching the group she look down when keone was speaking to her*

Kaede:I cant use anything but my katana...It makes me feel safe...

*selene had come to sat next to kaede,she place a hand on her head*

Selene:Kaede-chan...I understand.sorry to hold such class but its good to know how to use weapons,what if your katana someday breaks

*Kaede clutch her sword closer to her chest,her face pale and frightened.*

Selene:Not going to happen...Just in theory.Kaede...calm down.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 3rd, 2012, 5:34 am

* Kenji dodged another ball, wondering why it was that his team had a slower rate of fire. He looked around and saw Nilina had one of the aiming pistols, but she wasn't using it. He rushed towards her, ducking under a ball as he closed in. *

Kenji: Nilina-san! The pistol! Pass it to me!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 3rd, 2012, 5:42 am

*Nilina look at kenji cluelless to what he was saying,*

Nilina:Oh this....*she throws the gun but fell it fell on the ground stunning a guy from the other team,everyone in the other team especially the girls look at nilina,and all aim at her*

Nilina:Um...

*Kaede feeling sorry for nilina because their group lack manpower, she quickly tied her sword tightly to her and grab keone's hand as soon they made it into the field,she took a gun.let go of Keone's hand and start stunning the other group.she made it to hiroki*

Kaede:Guns...are weird to use..