Gakkou S3

Moderator: Raine

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Re: Gakkou S3

Post by Hiki » January 26th, 2012, 9:28 am

*Rosalynn smiled.*

Rosalynn: Of course I won't hurt him~ We're just here to chat.

Ikei: I was told to teach you about monsters.

*Rosalynn turned around and scowled. She didn't want to have class. She wanted to chat.*

Rosalynn: I don't wanna learn about monsters. I want to learn more about my new friends..

*Lorelei heard her friend complain.*

Lorelei: Don't give the poor boy a hard time.

*Then she turned around to look at Rosalynn and smirked.*

Lorelei: I think it's very brave of him to try and teach a class something when even the teacher couldn't. Not to mention he'll have to put up with her. That's a punishment on its own!

*Rosalynn chuckled and went back to her seat.*
Don't feed me violins.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » January 26th, 2012, 4:34 pm

* Hiroki shrugged and went back to his seat as well, telling Kenji not to be scared of them as he did. Kenji simply let out a sigh when everyone moved away from him, glad that was over. He really could have handled that better. *

Kenji: You just caught me off guard, that's all.

Hiroki: It speaks!

* Hiroki said, faking surprise while looking back at Kenji again. Ikei slammed his hand against the blackboard, making everyone look at the front again. *

Hiroki: Sorry, sorry!

* Hiroki laughed apologetically while scratching the back of his head, wondering just what that guy could teach them that he didn't know already. After all, he probably knew more about monsters than anyone else in the city combined, thanks to his parents. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 26th, 2012, 6:34 pm

*Keon was about to tell Kaede that maybe he needed to leave for a minute when a tall student entered and hit Kaede over the head with his notebook. Keon tensed ready to jump up, but he didn't sense any impending violence between the two. As it turned out, it was her brother. Keon almost relaxed, till the boy looked at him. The anger directed toward him felt like a knife stabbing his aching head. He the felt disgust and accusations looming in the boys thoughts. Keon's right hand went inside his jacket, reaching for the gun. The boy was going to grab him...... no, worse, he wanted to grab Keon's hat. Keon couldn't allow that...... not here.*

*Keon was saved by, of all people, Lila. She broke the boy's train of thought when she flirted with him. The feeling of anger broke, and was replaced by the boy's natural lust, and desire to impress the female. Keon pressed on his temples, so many emotions pressing on him. If he could just block them out, find one mind that could overshadow the others and calm the storm......... he found it.....or her, she was right next to him. Kaede's mild amusement over Lila's flirting, and her brother's reaction, her concern for her friend, Keon..... This was something he could hold on to, an anchor in the sea of emotions.*

Keon whispered: I think I'll be alright now, Kaede. Thanks for helping me.

*Keon felt the tension ease. He was glad, he didn't want to leave, he wanted to learn about the monsters. All he knew was from the books he'd studied, and he knew how wrong the could be. In his journey from the mountains to this city, he'd faced many monsters, and what he'd sensed from them was often very different from what the books taught.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » January 29th, 2012, 5:02 pm

*Rosalynn eagerly took notes while Ikei explained. Though she didn't like having classes, she liked bad grades even less. She was actually quite a good student and quite smart, though she tended to act like a ditz which was why nobody expects her to get good grades. Unlike Lorelei, who always doodled during class but got good grades nonetheless. People expected her to be smart, but the reason for her good grades lay with her friends. Kaede and Rosalynn always help Lorelei study before tests and that is the only reason she has good grades.*

*Rosalynn looked at Nilina, trying to see whether she understood what was being said or whether she needed help. Rosalynn didn't want her new friend to fall behind on the first day.*

*Lorelei was looking around the class. Her eyes fell on the three new students. Lorelei didn't like meeting new people, and with her friends making friends with the new students she had no choice but to meet new people anyway. Lorelei sighed and brought her gaze back to the paper in front of her before continuing to doodle.*
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 30th, 2012, 3:28 am

*Keon felt much better. Kaede's emotions had been like finding a friend in a confusing room full of strangers. Keon was glad of that, he wanted to hear about the monsters, and he was learning a lot from the lecture. HE learned a lot about their make up and abilities. There was a lot he already knew, from first hand experience. But, there were a lot of techniques for attacking them that he didn't know. Keon had never tried to attack them, only to avoid them or evade them. One thing Keon noted, they didn't understand the motivations and emotions of the monsters.*

*Keon looked around the room, feeling the emotions, but careful not to lose himself again. He noted that Nilina was still exuding an attractiveness, but much subdued now. Lila was trying to be as attractive as she could toward Ikei, Kenji seemed to be feeling a bit ashamed over having been frightened, Hiroki had some kind of smug feeling, like he knew all this, Lorelei was unhappy with the new people, Keon didn't know why, they hadn't done anything to her. Kaede..... she was like a beacon to Keon, and right now, she was feeling a touch of pride for her brother.*

*Ikei was telling about a raccoon like beast with dangerous crab like claws and sharp poison spikes on it's tail. How it was a fearless attacker and operated on pure instinct. Keon couldn't just sit silently."

Keon: No, that isn't right. They are afraid, they're scared half to death of us. They would run away, but they can't, they have to obey orders, they can't disobey her.

*Keon felt people looking at him..... too many people. He wanted to crawl under the desk.*

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 30th, 2012, 5:58 am

*Ikei sigh,he didnt need someone to oppose him right now,especially this boy.*

*walks to stand next to keone and stared down at him*

Ikei:Now i gotta teach history to a smarty pants,monsters were control yes by her, in the past but Akiyama Rivel A.k.A the demon queen died by the a group who called themselves the altan group...

Kaede:I think what keone-kun meant was could it be possible they are being control by someone else...

Ikei:I wont say it isnt possible but it is said that the demon queen had something that could link her with monsters,she was able to understand them...after all we know little about monsters like for example they can understand us..the more involve they are the more they can speak our language...

Kaede:*remembers yesterday's event*:But why are the monsters not talking to us now...i mean maybe we can find our what they want...

Ikei:History dictates that the altan group could...even had some monsters on their side which is why the were most feared by the leaders...however for some reason the monsters have change over the years even their language...

Nilina:all these monster talk is really confusing ..

<<bell rings*

ikei:Okay,class dismiss...
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » January 30th, 2012, 5:32 pm

*Rosalynn chuckled at Nilina's comment.*

Rosalynn: Don't worry about it. I'll help you! Would you happen to have time later today?

*Lorelei got up and packed her bag. Scared, huh? she thought. Some, maybe. But definitely not all. She figured monsters were just like other species, each with their own personality. To jugde one monster because one of his kind did something seemed a little weird to Lorelei, but she usually just went along with what everyone said anyway. It seemed to work, and why change those tactics while they still worked?*
Don't feed me violins.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » January 30th, 2012, 6:09 pm

* Hiroki looked at Keon surprised, not expecting anyone to know that about the current monsters. He had to find out just how he knew about that, somehow. Still, he kept his mouth shut for the time being, not wanting to attract undue attention. Ikei sure seemed confident of what he was saying, which made it seem like he had defeated all those monsters himself. Surely someone to keep an eye out for, whether friend or foe. The bell rang and Hiroki stood up, walking towards Kenji again. Kenji looked up, taking a deep breath, determination in his eyes. *

Kenji: Here to finish the job?

Hiroki: I told you I'm not going to beat you up or anything. I just wanted to apologize for before, in the hall. No ill intent, just messing with you.

* He said and slapped his back as he walked by. *

Hiroki: Why don't we go for lunch later? Maybe you can even get together with Nilina-san again!

* Kenji lost his cool and simply stared down at his desk, feeling himself get red to the ears as he remembered the kiss from before. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 31st, 2012, 6:04 am

*Keon left the room and headed for the combat class. Kaede was walking with Lorelei so he went by himself. For some reason, he knew Lorelei didn't really want him around. Keon jumped when again a hand landed on his shoulder.*

Toru: Hey Keon, wait till we get to combat class. My aunt's here, she's one of the hottest weapons experts in the whole country.

Keon: Ah..... that's cool. You must have a real advantage on the rest of us in combat then.

Toru laughed: She's taught me a lot, especially about weapons, but there are a few others with some great skills. I'd sure like to learn to avoid attacks like you do.

Keon: It's really just, kind of, something I was born with.

*They got to the combat room and Toru dragged Keon over to a tall middle aged woman. She was lean and well muscled, her dark hair pulled into a pony tail..

Toru: Hi aunt Selene, this is my friend Keon, he's a new student. He came all the way from a village in the mountains to the north.

*Selene looked down at the new boy. He was small, smaller even than Toru. From a mountain village? She wondered which one. There were a few villages that had survived the invasion of the monsters. Well, she could find all that out later, from Toru.*

Selene: Well, welcome to the city, Keon. I hope you find things satisfactory here. How has school been so far?

*When the woman smiled down at him, Keon froze, he hesitated several long seconds before thinking of an answer. He expected she would dislike him, or maybe feel sorry for him, he expected her to tell him he should take off his hat......... He hadn't expected this. Not just the kindly warmth, but, somehow he felt familiarity....... like he'd met her before, yet Keon knew, he'd never seen the woman before.

Keon: bowed: It's an honor to meet you Selene-sensei. Your city is a marvelous place, and school has been very interesting.

Angus came up: Alright you two, get over with the rest of the students,it's time to get class started.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 1st, 2012, 4:38 am

* Hiroki headed to combat class, one of the few mandatory classes in the curriculum. He stood near a group of students wondering what they were going to be doing today when Kenji walked in, struggling with his crossbow. He seemed to be having problems with the loading mechanism. Hiroki walked up to him, wondering if he could help, even though he hadn't seen something like that first hand before. *

Hiroki: Yo, what's the matter?

* Kenji looked up while trying to pull back the string by hand. *

Kenji: Ah, hey. It's just this... thing! The nut seems to be stuck with something so the charging handle isn't working and the pull is too much so i can't load it by hand.

* Hiroki stared at Kenji wondering if those all were real parts of a crossbow or if he had made them all up. *

Hiroki: Well, can i help?

Kenji: Sure! Just hold this and then...

* Hiroki did as Kenji told him, helping him pull the string back. He took a tool from his pocket and started messing around the trigger, while Hiroki wondered how he was planning to do that without anyone's help in the first place. After a couple minutes, Hiroki's arms started getting tired. The bow had a lot of pull, even though it was pretty small. *

Hiroki: what kind of crossbow is this? It doesn't look big enough to use as a real weapon...

Kenji: It's something my parents worked on a while ago... it has some technology i don't really understand that improves the power, compared to similar weapons.

Hiroki: What do you mean?

Kenji: Well, from what I know, most crossbows this size have 50 Lb pull, which isn't much. This one has 6 times that.

Hiroki: Oh.

* Hiroki didn't really knew what else to answer, since all that was alien to him, but it sure seemed impressive. Just when he was about to ask him something else, he heard a click coming from the crossbow and Kenji smiled, removing the tool. *

Kenji: There we go! You can let go now. Thanks for your help!

* Hiroki did so carefully but the crossbow was now working properly and held the string in the correct position. Kenji took the crossbow and loaded a blunt bolt, making sure the safety was on. *

Hiroki: Sure, no problem. We should get with the others, though, class is starting.