Gakkou S3

Moderator: Raine

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: Gakkou S3

Post by oldwrench » January 24th, 2012, 10:05 pm

*Keon watched Nilina, there was just something about her..... Finally he figured it out. She wanted people to like her, and be her friend, she wanted it so badly that it was affecting the way the others saw her. Darn, I wish I had an ability like that, then everyone would like me, instead of loathing me. Keon sighed. Kaede caught his attention, introducing him to another girl he hadn't met........ Kaede's friend? Keon wasn't sure he liked her.*

Keon: Umm, hello Lorelei-san.

* He got a similar feeling from her as he had gotten yesterday, from Jennifer, when they had first met under the tree. This Lorelei-san didn't seem to think much of him. And the way she was looking at him..... he felt like a new type of monster being examined in the lab............ Keon tensed, she didn't like his hat. He was sure she was going to say something...... or worse, do something. Keon got ready to react.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » January 24th, 2012, 11:12 pm

*Lorelei leaned on her desk, looked at Keon and raised her eyebrow before turning to Kaede.*

Lorelei: He's a tiny little fellow, isn't he?

*Then she turned to Keon.*

Lorelei: I guess you're alright if you hang out with Kaede, but know this: one wrong move and I will take you down~

*She turned back to Kaede.*

Lorelei: Rosalynn told me she was already feeling better yesterday but her mother didn't want to let her go.

*With that she leaned back in her chair and shrugged.*

Lorelei: Her mother's just overprotective if you ask me. If she says she's fine, she's fine, right?
Don't feed me violins.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 25th, 2012, 5:26 am

((um gpa,Nilina doesnt well what you typed before about her,she gets attention without wanting it..she just goes with the flow))

*Nilina Smile at Rosalynn,then turn to look where kenji sat alone at the back,she wave her hand telling him to come and sit next to her since she had an empty seat*

Nilina:Id like you to meet someone...Rosa-chan

Kaede:she is...but thats what mothers do...or should do *thinking about her adoptive mum*

*kaede turn to look at keone seeing that he was intimidated by lorelei,well a lot people are*

Kaede:Don't be afraid of Lo-chan...hmm wait you should be afraid but she's really nice...
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 25th, 2012, 6:55 am

Keon blinked and looked at Kaede: I'm not afraid of her. I'm not afraid of anybody... *He looked down.* Well, mostly not, but, Nilina-san is, um...... more attractive than she realizes. *Keon smiled at Kaede.* I guess maybe I'm a little jealous of that. I wouldn't be afraid of her though because, as you said, she is a nice person.

*Keon looked back at Lorelei, a bit angry with the way she'd put him down. He had wanted to say something, but didn't. Keon found that the best way to stay out of trouble was to avoid confrontations. He tried, but he didn't wee any meanness in Lorelei.......... but why then had she tried to hurt him?*

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 25th, 2012, 7:33 am

Kaede:Nilina??

*she turn to look at the new girl then back at keone and smirks*

Kaede:Interested in the new girl are we?stand back cause i think you've got competitions..
*she said jokingly,she was right because she could hear the students rallying up to say hi to the new girl.*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » January 25th, 2012, 10:03 am

*Rosalynn saw Nilina really was scared of the others, so she decided to do something to protect her new friend. She got up and took Nilina's hand.*

Rosalynn: Alright, everyone, go back to your seats. Nilina is not interested in saying 'hi' to any of you at the moment and right now you are just bothering.

Classmate1: Says who?

*However, Rosalynn was not in the mood to argue so she did what she learned from Lorelei. Threaten.*

Rosalynn: Are you sure you want this to continue? Don't make me call Kaede and Lorelei.

*Most of the students went back to their seats but some of them stayed in the neighbourhood, unwilling to give in to the threat, but not brave enough to face the wrath of both Kaede and Lorelei. At that moment Rosalynn was happy her friends had a bad reputation and she smiled. Then she turned to Nilina.*

Rosalynn: Let's just go to your friend in stead, okay? It's closer to my other friends as well and then they can protect you too~

*Then she turned to Hiroki. She had never seen him before, so she figured he must be a new student as well.*

Rosalynn: You're new as well, right? Wanna join us?
Don't feed me violins.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 25th, 2012, 12:55 pm

*Nilina laugh,she was having fun and was happy that her new friend stood up for her,she was never the kind to be able to confront people,she was the type that would smile and nod.she stood up told Rosa to follow he to kenji's table,when she reach kenji's table she slam her hands on the table making him drop his book,she smirk and bend so that her head can be of same level as him*

Nilina:Kenji-kun!!!Didn't you hear me earlier??!i wanna introduce you to someone....*she said cheerfully*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » January 26th, 2012, 4:50 am

((OOC: Sorry i haven't been around all week, work has been... well, let's just say i haven't had much free time lately...))

* Hiroki hadn't paid much attention to what the others were doing or saying, since he was too immersed on his phone, reading a long e-mail. He looked at Rosalynn when he heard his name being called. *

Hiroki: Hello? Oh, right, sorry.

* He put the cellphone back on his pocket and stood up, walking towards Kenji's desk with Rosallyn and Nilina. The poor guy looked scared as soon as he saw Hiroki, sweating nervously. Hiroki simply smiled at him and patted his back. *

Hiroki: Calm down, dude, what's with you?

Kenji: I'm... I'm not... I mean...

Hiroki: Look, calm down. I'm Hiroki, I'm not going to hurt you, and neither are the girls.

* He looked at them, still smiling. *

Hiroki: Or are you?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 26th, 2012, 5:30 am

*Keon wondered why the girl had threatened people using Kaede and Lorelei's names. How could they frighten the other students. They didn't seem that bad......... well, maybe Lorelei was, but Kaede, all Keon could see that she had a good heart.*

*Keon's attention was caught when Rosalynn slapped the desk. He suddenly could feel the disquiet in Kenji's mind. He felt sorry for the guy, being confronted like that. Keon wondered what was going to come of this. There were just too many people, and too many emotions crowded around, things were getting confusing. Keon was getting a headache.*

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 26th, 2012, 6:15 am

*Kaede frown,she didnt like it that people were afraid of her.but she was happy it help Rosa,she look at keone and noticed that his expression had changed as if having a hard time understanding something*

Kaede:Are you okay?

*she had place her hand on his forehead to check if he had any fever*

Kaede:Keone-kun...

*Someone slide the door hard and entered, The whole class freeze as they watched the tall student with dark onyx eyes scan the room,his eyes finally fell on the one he was looking for and walk to stand in front of kaede who had bend over to touch keone's forhead,she raised her head to saw the face of her brother*

????:Oie!
*he said slaming his notebook on her head,she raise to her feet almost imediately,with one hand on her head massaging where she had just been hit*

Kaede:Ow!!!That hurt...Ikei-kun

Ikei:Good!!...You left this morning without waiting for me and Rina...I had to take the brat to school.

Kaede:I thought i was late....

Ikei*rolls his eyes*:Try looking at the clock every now and then..

*Ikei sigh and look down at keone he gave him a disgusted look,he didnt like the way kaede was touching him,it made him angry when rina this morning told him kaede made friends he was happy she got more than lo and Rosa-chan..and be able to be in a group,but when Rina said they were boys he didnt like it one bit,his friends had told him kaede was holding hands yesterday with a strange guy wearing a hat and that they were attacked by a group of students.he stared at keone again.*

Kaede:Anyway what-
*Kaede didnt finished when she was push back to her seat by Lila*

Lila:Ikkei-kun,good morning ...what brings an Top A student to our class?*she ask pushing back her hair in a flirtatious way*

Ikei*he scratch his head and move to the front of the class behind the table*:I was told to teach you about monsters....

*Kaede look at his older brother,he was only 1 year older than her and he had skip a year and is in his last year of school,he is known to be a genius and also the strongest fighter in school,she envied the fact he could go on missions already.*