Gakkou S3

Moderator: Raine

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Gakkou S3

Post by Zeratul2k » January 23rd, 2012, 6:26 am

* Kenji was sitting in the row of seats closest to the door, second seat from the back, so he was almost in the opposite edge of the room from Nilina. She had to raise her voice to get his attention, of course, which meant everyone was looking at him now. He got red again and slowly waved back before trying to disappear behind a book. Hiroki, who had taken his seat, looked at him and smiled, getting a clue of what was going on. *

Hiroki: Lucky guy, getting the new girl on her first day.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 23rd, 2012, 7:10 am

*The teacher coughed to get nilina's attention*

Teacher:Introduce yourself Washiro-san...

*Nilina nodded and position herself to stand straight*

Nilina:Goodmorning Minna-san,u My name is Nilina washiro but you can call me nili or anything you all would be comfortable with..... i am new to the city life...so i hope i can make friends to everyone...so please take care of me.

*she said pushing a strand of hair behind her ear and smile nervously as she saw the class were looking at her weirdly,purple aura's were coming out of the boys.*

Nilina:Ano....

Girls and Boys:Kawaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 23rd, 2012, 4:55 pm

*A stunned Keon felt himself being pulled toward his seat. He muttered quietly.: Kissing was used as a thank you in some ancient cultures, but more often as a greeting. In present day culture it is used to show affection or love for.....

*Keon's train of thought was broken as Kaede brought him to their desks. He blushed as he looked at his new friend, glad she had pulled him away.*

Keon: Good morning Kaede-chan. The new girl, um, she's.... *He turned even redder.* She's kind of unusual.*

*At that time the teacher had Nilina introduce herself. Keon again could sense the strange attractiveness that emanated from the girl. Somehow, it made her seem more...... well, beautiful and desirable. Keon could sense the reaction from the boys around him...... and from a lot of the girls too.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 23rd, 2012, 7:35 pm

kaede*giggled*:really??i find her amusing...

*The teacher slam her ruler on the table to get everyone's attention she pointed at the empty seat near Hiroki*

Teacher:Since evageline wont be in school you may take her seat....

*Nilina noded and sat to her seat,she turn to see hiroki and gave him a gentle smile*

Nilina:Hi!

*she then turn to look at the ink haired girl*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » January 24th, 2012, 11:18 am

*Rosalynn, who had been staring out the window, felt Nilina's eyes on her and turned around.*

Rosalynn: Hello there~ Are you ready for your first day of school? If you need help with anything, just ask. I'm sure everyone would love to help you, judging by their reactions. But stay away from Lila if you can. She's a little possessive.. Not to mention she'll bite your head off for getting more attention than her!

*Rosalynn laughed. She didn't particularly like Lila, always pretending she was important and faking kindness. If Rosalynn wasn't already ill, she'd get ill from Lila's behaviour. Once Lila had had a crush on Rosalynn's best friend and wanted to get closer to him by "taking care" of Rosalynn and Lila just wouldn't leave her alone. Rosalynn had gotten so pissed off at her that she had attacked Lila. This caused Lila to generally stay away from her, but also gave Lila a good excuse to get her best friend away from her. Rosalynn hadn't spoken to her best friend since and realised he wasn't much of a best friend if he'd leave her so quickly. Rosalynn sighed as she thought about it.*
Don't feed me violins.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 24th, 2012, 12:01 pm

*Nilina giggled,she hadnt expect the girl to say so much in one go.she lean closer to look at her and realise she has pink eyes*

Nilina:wow!!pretty....*realising she's been staring for a long time,she shook her head and excuse herself*Lila??i dont recall meeting anyone by that name.... *she said out loud which made lila who's been sitting at the back stand up*

Lila:We met not so long ago!!!how could you forget!!!!!!!!!

*Nilina blink twice*

Nilina:hmm,ano have we met?!

*Lila's face turn red with anger,how could this newcomer come to her class and out of nowhere say she didnt know her.she hated them all especially kaede as lila heard her laugh.she would get them for this.The teacher standing in front was so tired of slaming her ruler she told them she needed a break and left them alone to talk..*

student:we made sensei leave again...she's really sensitive i just dont understand why she became a teacher if she can't handle the class...

*Nilina turn to talk to Rosalynn she was soo happy to have made a friend*

Nilina:Can i be your friend??oh and may i also call you Rosa-chan?to be honest*she lowered her voice and whisper so only rosalynn could hear* the other students scares me...

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » January 24th, 2012, 12:17 pm

*Rosalynn giggled at Nilina's comment about her eyes. She started laughing when Lila got offended. Rosalynn felt a little bad for their teacher, but it wasn't an uncommon sight to see her leave. She turned to Nilina.*

Rosalynn: Of course~! I think it's safe to say we're going to get along just fine.

*Rosalynn smiled at Nilina.*

*At the same time someone was walking towards the school. Lorelei had anticipated her teacher would leave the class so she wasn't too worried about being late. She casually walked to her class and opened the door. There was a lot of laughter and Lila wasn't talking so Lorelei figured she had missed someone ridiculing her. Seeing the teacher indeed wasn't there, she walked over to her desk in the corner in the back. Lucky~ she thought as she sat down.*
Don't feed me violins.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 24th, 2012, 12:36 pm

Lila:Oh great!!!guess who finally decide to come to school...seriously Lorelei you have got to stop...

*Kaede turn to look back at lorelei since she sat behind her*

Kaede:Lo-chan,you're late...*she smile*

*she and Lorelei were good friends but thats because they had one thing in common and thats lila who hated them,they-ve been able to have casual conversation just to make Lila angry,since Kaede and Lorelei had the same sort of persona,.they were able to be friends.Lorelei wasnt in school when she came back to school yesterday from being suspended,she guessed lo-chan skipped as she must have thought kaede wasn't coming to school yesterday.*

Kaede:Lila isnt too happy today...you missed it!!

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » January 24th, 2012, 12:50 pm

*Lorelei completely ignored Lila.*

Lorelei: Yeah, sorry. My bed was just too nice this morning.

*Lorelei glanced at Lila and smirked.*

Lorelei: So I noticed. So.. Did I miss anything yesterday? I heard you were at school.
Don't feed me violins.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 24th, 2012, 1:02 pm

*Remembering what happen yesterday,Kaede decided not to say anything about her confrontation with lila*

Kaede:Oh i have made some...well i met some new students *she turn and poke keone* Keone-kun,id like you to meet my friend lo-chan,i mean Lorelei-san...

*Kaede sees Rosalynn she smile and turned to Lorelei*

Kaede:I didnt know Rosa-chan came to school...she was absent also yesterday