Free offers...

Have a seat at the fireplace. Free cookies for everyone!
Sakura
Resident Kitty

Free offers...

Post by Sakura » December 17th, 2012, 11:26 am

I absolutely love email which offer me "100% free information" with a "100% money back guarantee".

Or free-to-play offers with "Starter Packs" at $39.99.

But the thing I love most is laughing about people who actually use the "free" offer and believe they won't pay anything. This is comedy. :gg: :pat:
What do you call a dinosaur with an extended vocabulary? A thesaurus.

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Re: Free offers...

Post by JHawkNH » December 17th, 2012, 5:28 pm

The funny thing is that I don't mind those that much. It is the phishing emails that really piss me off. :pif:
I have never fallen for one, but I have many family that could fall for some of these very easily.
If I were ever to meet one of these lowlifes that would con people out of their money...
I could not promise that I would not end up in jail for what I did to them.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » December 18th, 2012, 10:45 am

I don't really get that many free offers.. I only get a lot of emails from dating sites and pharmacies. I don't really know what's in any of them exactly because I delete them immediately, but I think it's funny that some people actually do something with those emails xD

But yeah, phishing emails are not fun..
Don't feed me violins.

Dinky
Otaku Maniac
Otaku Maniac

Post by Dinky » December 20th, 2012, 5:24 pm

I love all the 'free' apps out there that you can do like 3 things with, and then you have to keep spending real money to do anything. I can't believe people actually spend the cash, but apparently they must! Stupid!
.....sometimes you have to lose your mind to find it......