Shoujo

Have a seat at the fireplace. Free cookies for everyone!
Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Shoujo

Post by Freya » July 15th, 2007, 10:55 pm

a thread dedicated to the discussion of favorite shoujo series! be it manga or anime please explain as to why you have a passion for your shoujo! ^^

I love the Mars series because it is so elaborate and is a love story that spans highs and lows and their love endures through all. It is a pure love of gentleness and kindness. of understanding and compassion. But it is also of trust, loyalty, and faith in each other above all else. i liked the points of view of all of the characters really. even the evil ones. the one that has stayed with me (go figure) is the one about the nature of mankind. that the lust to kill or commit unspeakable acts of violence is embeded in our history and is an inevitable trait of all people. to subdue it would be unnatural. please don't ask me why that stuck in my mind, i just thought the character had a point. everyday we struggle with our moral dilemmas and we supress our urges to further be accepted by society and to stay true to what we believe in. but who really can tell what is the truth?
valids points though i'm happy sticking with my belief in loving others as you love yourself. :love:
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Re: Shoujo

Post by Hiki » July 15th, 2007, 11:00 pm

I love Card Captor Sakura because the outfits are soooooo cute ^^ even though some are rather strange. And I like the cards a lot (don't know why, I just do). And I like Kero-chan because he has some weird traits.
Don't feed me violins.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » July 15th, 2007, 11:05 pm

you should talk to Sakura ^^
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » July 15th, 2007, 11:08 pm

Oh! I know another one!!! Ojamajo Doremi!
It's so cute and has lot's of morals (though I can't think of one at the moment...). The have cute opening and ending songs and they say something cute when they transform ^^
Don't feed me violins.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » July 15th, 2007, 11:11 pm

I like Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch

the original like first set of the series

it's cute and reminds me kind of sailor moon

i liked it for a lot of the songs and the outfits were really cute too and omg! the little penguin whose name i can't remember right now :swt:
:love: :love: :love: :kiss: :kiss: SOOO CUTE!!!!

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » July 15th, 2007, 11:12 pm

SHIPPO!!!! I love the songs! I have them on my computer ^^
Don't feed me violins.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » July 15th, 2007, 11:13 pm

hee hee hee!
me too!!! :love: :love: :love: :ho:

*dances with you*

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » July 15th, 2007, 11:18 pm

I like Star Jewel (from Rina) and Mother Symphony (I think it's Lucia's) the best. But I like Seira's from Pure as well...
Don't feed me violins.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » July 15th, 2007, 11:21 pm

OMG I LOOOVE STRAWBERRY PANIC!!! <3

i love love love the second opening title Kuchibiru Hakachumu!! :love: :love: :kiss: :kiss: :ho: :ho: :ho: :ho:
:ho: :ho:

*SINGS*

Elvin
Fan
Fan

Post by Elvin » July 16th, 2007, 5:29 pm

I'm not sure if it's shoujo but I like Rozen Maiden :w It's the only anime I've rewatched 3 times. It's comedic and the dolls are charming. Hauuu omochikaeriiii :love: I also watched pretty cure becuase Nagisa and Honoka are fun to watch :shy: I watched card captor sakura before bittorrent was made, Tomoyo is adorable :kiss: