An interesting possibility.

Have a seat at the fireplace. Free cookies for everyone!
JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Re: An interesting possibility.

Post by JHawkNH » July 11th, 2012, 8:21 pm

I will start filling the Anime & Manga section as quickly as I can so that when (hopefully) the Sogencon attendees start checking it out they join in on the threads.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » July 12th, 2012, 10:19 pm

We should make sure not to flood them with too many comments, though, because I can imagine people don't want to read a gazillion previous posts before they start commenting :'D At least, I think it's pretty intimidating when there are that many before you've even started posting..
Don't feed me violins.

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Post by Sakura » July 17th, 2012, 4:27 pm

Most newbies are shy, they don't want to start new topics but rather add to existing ones. It's much easier to post this way and also add the common "me too" post.
A good variety of topics in the new (old) anime board is very welcome. We might want to add topics about the newest stuff available from Animesuki what do you think?
What do you call a dinosaur with an extended vocabulary? A thesaurus.

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Post by JHawkNH » July 17th, 2012, 4:51 pm

I am currently doing some anime reviews of some of the stuff that is just coming out. I am doing it a document so that I can spell check and will add it to the form when done. I will plan to review the first three eps of each of the series and then people can comment on the series.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » July 18th, 2012, 12:00 pm

Nice idea! I, too, shall do my best to contribute to the anime board, but I think I can only review the things I've already seen due to my family visiting (until the end of the week) and my holiday next week ^^; Maybe if I see something nice in Japan I can review that :'D
Don't feed me violins.

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Post by Sakura » August 8th, 2012, 8:48 pm

I haven't seen any response yet but Hiki's cat gurrrl really is wonderful :thumb:
Nono your text is great too, JH :love:
What do you call a dinosaur with an extended vocabulary? A thesaurus.

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Post by JHawkNH » August 9th, 2012, 5:39 pm

Did we ever see a bump in page views since July 23? I though we would have had at least a few people from the convention check us out.