Photoshop and related

Have a seat at the fireplace. Free cookies for everyone!
Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Photoshop and related

Post by Freya » July 15th, 2007, 12:26 am

hey guys. i'm trying to outline a sketch I uploaded. but like with only a touchpad and such it makes it really hard. i could ask my one friend but i'd like a second opinion. especially from anyone who uses the free serif software. any help is greatly appreciated! ^^

i'm having trouble making straight lines that trace the original layer. advice?
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Satoshi

Re: Photoshop and related

Post by Satoshi » July 15th, 2007, 7:51 pm

I used to have Photoshop CS2 but my dad's pc got reset and it's gone, I downloaded it but my dad says he needs a friend of his to help instal it :(
Night Sky Blue

My heart beats
Trying to get out of my captative chest
Trying to get free
To run it's way to you

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » July 15th, 2007, 9:04 pm

We had that too because you could only use it for about 30 days or something unless you bought it -_- but now we have it installed without any problems ^^
Don't feed me violins.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » July 15th, 2007, 9:12 pm

hey hey! cool! i tried using the manga pens my godfather sent me to trace what i had already drawn onto a new piece of paper! IT"S GORGEOUS! i wish i could draw manga! but i don't have patience for tones and lines and shadows and wrinkles, in fact i mostly draw heads, hey! hiki! i took up drawing kinda like yours i was like oops! but no i changed it again. you draw SD characters right? i looove shojo chars i just can't draw that delicately... :shy:
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » July 15th, 2007, 9:22 pm

I guess. I usually draw chibi's because they're so easy.. but I draw shoujo characters as well.. I guess. I'm flattered ^^
Don't feed me violins.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » July 15th, 2007, 9:24 pm

you seem really good at hair...i hate hair i mean i love it i just can't draw it all pretty... uh...i hate drawing hands and feet too...boo

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » July 15th, 2007, 9:27 pm

AAAGH!!!!!! NOT THE "F" WORD!!!!!!!!! I haaaaaaaaaaaaate drawing feet! they're never right.. they're always too small or too big so I usually make then non-exsisting. I like drawing chibi hands, but I hate drawing hands for a non-chibi character. I like drawing hair. I like to put their hair in braids and in buns and lot's of stuff ^^
Don't feed me violins.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » July 15th, 2007, 9:28 pm

yeah...i can't draw delicate stuff like that very well... did you ever see my work?

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » July 15th, 2007, 9:40 pm

I'm not sure... I went to your deviant art thingy once but I couldn't browse much because I had to shut down the computer...
Don't feed me violins.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » July 15th, 2007, 9:42 pm

i have a deviant art account? oh right but there's nothing there i don't think....i uploaded to photobucket dearie