What I just bought...

Have a seat at the fireplace. Free cookies for everyone!
JHawkNH
Anime Addict

What I just bought...

Post by JHawkNH » August 19th, 2011, 7:49 pm

I thought this would be a fun place to post what we just bought to see what were are addicted to

8/14/11:
Dance in the Vampire Bund Graphic Novel 10
FLCL Blu-ray Complete Series
My Bride is a Mermaid Season 1 DVD Part 2
Spice and Wolf Season 1 DVD Complete Set

8/19/11:
Jinki: Extend DVD Vol1-3
Eden of the East Movie 2: Paradise Lost DVD/Blu-ray
Wallflower DVD Complete Series

It appears that I am addicted to anime. :gg:
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Re: What I just bought...

Post by Sakura » August 19th, 2011, 9:36 pm

I'm addicted to fruit. Especially 'Apple' :gg:
What do you call a dinosaur with an extended vocabulary? A thesaurus.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » August 20th, 2011, 4:27 pm

I bought new SingStar microphones because one was broken :hmm: I (also known as my father) will buy SingStar Rock Ballads soon :') And I'll buy a couple of notebooks, t-shirts and magnets soon as well, but I'm gonna sell those so they don't count =w=

I generally don't buy anime because they don't really have nice anime dvds around here. I don't buy any manga either because I don't like the shop I used to get them from xD I got Fruits Basket vol 22 or something from my friend though xD

I like Apple too xD But I only have an iPod and Apple vol. 2 (still need to get 1, 3 and 4.. dunno if 5 is out already xD).
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 20th, 2011, 6:24 pm

I bought a a whole bag of Crayola color markers at a garage sale. There are 200 of them of all the colors. They must have come from a school or daycare or something, they are used but still work. For two dollars, I couldn't pass it up.

I bought a couple books on the history and development of the piston aircraft engine, very interesting. I bought the scifi short story book "All the Way to the Gallows" by David Drake. It's his more humorous side.

I haven't bought any anime lately.

I bought lunch up town at Duet's cafe. (SHE is gone teaching and lecturing again)
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » August 21st, 2011, 6:30 am

I bought (well, ordered. They aren't here yet) some Nokia BH-503 bluetooth headphones to go with the Nokia N900 I'm using now (one hell of a machine, btw. Could do with a faster processor and a bit less bulk, but one can't have everything, it seems...).

I haven't bought much else since I'm saving a lot at the moment. What I'm going to buy with that money, not even I know. (bets are open!)
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Post by Sakura » August 22nd, 2011, 7:14 pm

I have a Nokia BH-214 bluetooth headphone set which work purrfectly with my EUR 80.- Apple headphones. It barely weights 30 grams and lasts up to 5 hours.

Now when getting home I need to charge
  • One iPhone
  • One iPad
  • One Android phone (with my old phone#)
  • One Bluetooth headset

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » August 24th, 2011, 9:32 pm

I'm saving up money as well.. I need a photo camera before October because I'm going to Italy and I can't go without a good camera :'D Also, I have to save money in case I fail my driver's test xD I'll be needing new earplugs (from Apple) some time soon as well because my current ones are dying on me ;-; Not to mention I want a PS2, PSP3 and PSP and several games but that's not going to happen for a long loooong time xD

It seems like I only want expensive stuff ;-; Makes it hard when people ask me what I want for my birthday.. ^^;
Don't feed me violins.

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Post by JHawkNH » August 26th, 2011, 3:00 pm

This last weekend I bought a half load of black dirt, 4 rolls of sod, and a 1lb bag of grass seed.
Can anyone say Lawn Work?

My bag was tight for three days after that.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 26th, 2011, 9:41 pm

Hmmmmm, Staining too much can tighten up your bag?? :.:

Oh, I bought a UPS for my computer and today I got a 500gb pocket size external hard drive with usb3 for 60 bucks. Now I can clear off one of my old 120gb externals to set up for a backup for my wife's business computer.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Post by Sakura » August 27th, 2011, 1:45 pm

I got a cool software for my iPhone + PC, allowing me to stream all anime, movies, and tv shows to my iPhone, from where I can stream it to my Apple TV and onto my plasma tv. I can finally watch Fruits Basket as intended. Happiness! :love: :love: :love:

Oh and I can't stop... shopping... in... the... Apple.... App Shop.... ..... .....