Geek Fantasy Come True!

Have a seat at the fireplace. Free cookies for everyone!
Dinky
Otaku Maniac
Otaku Maniac

Re: Geek Fantasy Come True!

Post by Dinky » July 30th, 2010, 8:53 pm

Aaaaaah, Link! My #1 fantasy man! Have I ever mentioned how much I love Link? Because I do. If he were a real person, I would probably be in jail for being an obsessive stalker. SOOOOOOOOO much hotness to drool over........

Oh- sorry. All this talk of Zelda just, well, short-circuited my brainpan. Ouch. Your story made me giggle, Kira! I bet making you blush made her day!
.....sometimes you have to lose your mind to find it......

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » July 30th, 2010, 8:59 pm

Hahaha Plus, the fact its such an amazing series! omg! there have only been like one bad Zelda game, er kinda two-ish lol.

Omg! I bet it did...sadly, I didnt get her number... :sob: lol
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Dinky
Otaku Maniac
Otaku Maniac

Post by Dinky » February 7th, 2011, 7:00 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
I'm not sure this makes me a geek, but.... SLASH WAS ON THE HALF-TIME SHOW AT THE SUPER-BOWL! I seriously FREAKED the second I saw him coming up from the floor. Because, you know, it's SLASH, and he was playing 'Sweet Child of Mine'. At the half-time show. Of the SUPER-BOWL.
Thank God they didn't get Axl Rose to sing it, because that would've been TOO much for my system. I would've passed out cold, hit my head on our concrete basement floor, and died of pure happiness.
Other than that, the half-time show SUCKED badly. And I actually like the BEPs.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » February 9th, 2011, 4:04 am

Hahaha wow, I'd swear you were at the super bowl, spazzing that much haha. (but its cute ^^)
Hahah yeah, my dad actually liked the BEPs performance too.

But omg! Captain America looks awesome!

And They brought back Gundam Prime! (Optimus Prime)
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Dinky
Otaku Maniac
Otaku Maniac

Post by Dinky » February 10th, 2011, 3:25 am

Really? I actually laughed at the Captain America- not because it looked like it'll be a bad movie (because visually it looks pretty awesome), but the whole "what other comic book can we make a movie out of?" thing.
You think I was spazzing on here? You should've seen me screaming and jumping up and down when Slash was playing! I have no idea how Fergie sounded singing, because I was making too much noise and screaming for my hubby to bring me my phone so I could call my sister and spazz with her ^_^
Oh, Slash! You make my almost-middle-aged heart flutter!

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » February 10th, 2011, 4:03 am

Hahaha! You're too much. Hm, I wanna see how you'd actually react to seeing him in person :gg:

Okay the thing with Marvel *cough* (sorry I feel I need to defend them) Marvel always wanted to make a actual franchise, series of film. And now that they were bought out by Disney, now they can make their own series of film and have them cross (the Avengers) But no one really knows about the Avengers (basically making an Avengers movie first would flop) So Marvel wanted to establish the characters first and build up character background and development. So When the Avengers movie comes, we can get right into the story and action without the needed fillers.

Now why DC can't do this is beyond me(grumbles about Tom Welling not being Superman). And yes since comic book movies are the "it" thing, Hollywood gonna jump on it, but just mainstream movies, basically Universal pumped all this money into Scott Pilgrim, and it was "flop" for what they wanted. So now people are afraid that indie comics wont be made, and creating a larger fanbase for it.

Dinky
Otaku Maniac
Otaku Maniac

Post by Dinky » February 13th, 2011, 10:08 pm

If I saw Slash in person, I'd probably be tackled by his security for trying to kiss him. And then he'd get a restraining order or something. :sob:
You know, the only comic book hero movie I've actually really enjoyed was the 'Hellboy' movies. 'Dark Knight' was good, except for Christian Bale and his oh-so-gratingly-annoying FAKE deep voice. Can't STAND him! Heath Ledger was pretty awesome, though.
Oh- and the X-men movies, although someone a little more exotic-looking than Halle Berry for Storm would've been nice... And unfortunately there's nothing that can be done about stupid Jean Grey and the STUPID love triangle thing with Wolverine.
WHY THE #$@% WOULD WOLVERINE BE IN LOVE WITH HER?!?!?! In the cartoon series, I saw an episode with an alternate reality where he and Storm were together, and I was like- YES! That actually makes SENSE! Jean Grey can go die (and NOT come back as the Phoenix). :omg:

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » February 14th, 2011, 12:41 am

Hellboy was good, Hellboy: The Golden Army F***ing! Amazing!
The Rocketeer is another great comic book movie.

X-Men, Good. Again X-2 F*ing amaizng! X-3 >< *sighs grumbles* Wolverine *throws laptop out the window, for even typing that and goes shower in hot burning water*
Spider-man Good. Spider-man 2 again! F*ing amazing!!! Spider-man 3 >< *sighs grumbles even more*

Hulk >< really need I say anything. The Incredible Hulk, Thank you! Marvel! that was a fun ride!

Iron Man. Yes, sir! Iron Man 2, meh still good.

The Fantastic Four movies *is it Universal or fox? no matter they need to let it die and let someone else have it*

Ghost Rider *Oh god why! Light's self on fire for typing that as well*

Batman/Batman Begin: Thank you! Yes, sir! I will have antoher!

Batman: Returns/Forever/&Robin: Fun for the ride. not as bad as people make them seem.

Dark Knight: Really? Really people? I rather take Inception. Wake me up from this bad dream please ><

Blade and Blade 2: So Good!

Blade the series loved it!

Blade3 *I'm sorry what? there was a blade 3? no I guess that had that wiped from my memory*

Superman/II/Returns: Yes Thank you! the rest >< they can be buried in a landfill.

Kick-Ass not that bad.

Scott Pilgrim: Could have been way better.

Losers: Love it!

Red: Fun ride!

Dinky
Otaku Maniac
Otaku Maniac

Post by Dinky » February 15th, 2011, 3:18 am

Blade 3 was SO much better than Blade 2! Ryan Reynolds? Yes, sir. I'll take one of those!
Hellboy 2 is definitely better than 1... LOVED it.
Haven't seen any more than the 1st Spiderman movies because I really wasn't a fan of the 1st one at all.
And *SQUEAL* somebody told me I look like P!nk today! :love: That made my month!

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » February 15th, 2011, 4:50 am

Dinky wrote:*SQUEAL* somebody told me I look like P!nk today! :love: That made my month!
Dinky! From the pics you posted of yourself, you look tons way better looking than Pink. If anything, I feel offended for you lol.