Back to Life...

Have a seat at the fireplace. Free cookies for everyone!
Dinky
Otaku Maniac
Otaku Maniac

Re: Back to Life...

Post by Dinky » February 17th, 2009, 6:42 pm

Agreed, man, agreed. Don't give the kid a credit card or spending money then unless you're shopping with her! Stupid people really piss me off. :omg:
.....sometimes you have to lose your mind to find it......

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Post by Sakura » March 24th, 2009, 2:51 pm

Kira wrote:well I mean, you see these shows where parents are like, my teen daughter who is under 16 doesn't have a job is dressing way to sexy...well if she doesn't have a job how is she getting this stuff!?
Get a deal with your parents: The moment your grades are all - without exception - A and B you can dress however you like.
You can argue, someone with all A and B grades is smart enough not to make any... "silly mistakes."
Guess that's a persuasive precedent isn't it?

By the way let's talk about something stupid. My favorite hospital (well it's the only one around my area so I haven't had much choice) fired a doctor to hire 2 nurses for their night shift! Maximum stupidity....
What do you call a dinosaur with an extended vocabulary? A thesaurus.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » March 24th, 2009, 3:41 pm

Could have been worse, could have fired two doctors to pay the head administrator a bonus for saving money.......
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Dinky
Otaku Maniac
Otaku Maniac

Post by Dinky » March 26th, 2009, 4:17 pm

Um... you do realize that it's the NURSES who do 90% of the patient care, not to mention a ton of the assessments, too? Replacing one doctor with two nurses is actually not a bad thing.
How about this? My hospital just laid off almost 40 nurses. No joke. I'd say that's WAY worse, because now instead of something like 4 patients to a nurse, now it's more like 8. Guess what happens to the level of care? Yeah, drop a doctor and hire some nurses!!

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Post by Sakura » March 29th, 2009, 4:19 pm

They should stop buying completely overpriced and useless medications and use the saved money to hire 10 nurses and 3 doctors.
Then I suggest improving the food quality to avoid additional complications while caring for the patients.
And then I demand the "Allow Sakura To Play Final Fantasy Online In Bed" extra-rule!

Dinky
Otaku Maniac
Otaku Maniac

Post by Dinky » April 9th, 2009, 6:22 pm

Sakura, if I was your nurse, I would definitely let you play Final Fantasy in bed while you're in the hospital! Nurses are nice....

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Post by Sakura » April 9th, 2009, 8:17 pm

The admin blocked all access to all chat, IM and everything all that works is 80 for websites and 443 for encrypted websites :sob:
II played some old DOS games. I even enjoyed playing the old Ultima stuff Olray forced me to play when I was a little girl :omg: