good things

Have a seat at the fireplace. Free cookies for everyone!
oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: good things

Post by oldwrench » September 17th, 2013, 3:29 pm

Rain!!! I forgot what it looked like. we had one whole inch, now the crab grass is growing again. At least we didn't get what Colorado got, some places got more than a years worth of rain in a few days. Lots of damage and a lot of people died from flooding.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Post by JHawkNH » September 18th, 2013, 8:41 pm

@Oldwrench - I know right where that clinic is. I pass by it when ever I head over to my Aunt's house. I actuall live further East of there and much further North.

I was also very happy for the rain. Watering the lawn just doesn't do as good a job as rain does.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » September 19th, 2013, 7:43 pm

My artbook arrived! It actually arrived on Tuesday - I think - but I wasn't home until today x3 I'm surprised by its quality! Eleven Euros well spent xD
Don't feed me violins.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » September 26th, 2013, 8:31 am

Going to Amsterdam with my sister today~ I'm excited! (Even though I don't actually have the time due to uni.. hehe..)
Don't feed me violins.

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Post by JHawkNH » September 26th, 2013, 4:13 pm

You really are a world traveler. I have only been outside of the US once. I need to start going to different countries every few years.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » September 29th, 2013, 10:33 am

Amsterdam is only 35 minutes by train from where I live, though :'D Travelling the world costs so much money ;-; I'm already saving up money for my next trip - which won't be until next summer vacation... :swt:
Don't feed me violins.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » October 9th, 2013, 5:15 pm

Look what I got from my friend today!!
Meruru.jpg
It's beautiful and so very detailed it almost makes me cry. (I'm just joking; I would never cry over something like that. Or would I?)
Anyhoo, it totally makes my day!
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » October 15th, 2013, 5:29 am

That is really cute, Hiki. Is the character from one of the video games? It is nicely detailed and looks very well done.

Now it rains.......... after the garden is done for the year. Oh, the raspberries are still producing. I get quite a few every other day. We haven't had a hard frost yet.

This weekend I get to go to Milwaukee to see my dad.

I've had a bunch of driving jobs, today I was to Rochester MN. It was the right day for that, my son was working from home because he was having his furnace serviced. I visited with him, we watched some new anime. I think Sakura might like this one, along with most of you, it's "Ground Control to Psycoelectric Girl". It's a strange and funny comedy along with being a bit of a slice of life genre. Now I need to see the rest of it.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Post by JHawkNH » October 15th, 2013, 10:08 pm

That model is awsome Hiki. Is the girl from the Altier video game series. The design looks about right for that.

Anime Fusion is this weekend. That will be the last con for me this year.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » October 18th, 2013, 6:50 pm

Yeah, it's Meruru (I think! xD It's written on the box, but I don't have that at the moment, so...).

I hope you have fun at the con!
Don't feed me violins.