What are you watching?

Have a seat at the fireplace. Free cookies for everyone!
Kira
Angel
Angel

Re: What are you watching?

Post by Kira » June 2nd, 2010, 3:08 am

Zeratul2k wrote:Hey, hey, let's revive this, this is supposed to be an anime forum! :p
Wait it is?!
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » June 2nd, 2010, 3:48 am

Spice and Wolf
moe 46090 sample.jpg
moe 74721 sample.jpg
Strike Witches
moe 121524 sample.jpg
moe 89602 sample.jpg
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 2nd, 2010, 5:05 am

I saw Strike Witches a while ago, too, the second season seems to be on the works. Madlax rings a bell, I think I saw a couple of eps of that. I haven't seen Shuffle, though I did play the game it's based on a little.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Post by JHawkNH » June 2nd, 2010, 3:58 pm

Zeratul2k wrote:Hey, hey, let's revive this, this is supposed to be an anime forum!

So, anyways, I just finished watching True Tears, good school drama, not great, but good.

Also watching Requiem For Phantom, it's very Noir-esque, but it's lacking something... haven't been able to tell just what it is.

And on the queue is Toradora, which I should have watched ages ago, but didn't :p
That is hilarious. I am watching True Tears right now also. What are the odds.

I am also watching Angel Beats, Mayio Neko Overrun, Heartcatch Pretty Cure, Clannad after story, and a few others that I can't remember right now.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 2nd, 2010, 5:41 pm

After reading the wikipedia description, Angel Beats looks interesting enough to add to the queue, let's see if it's as good as it looks.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » June 2nd, 2010, 7:19 pm

To be honest... I'm not really watching any anime at the moment D: (Unless you count those I watch once in the whoknowshowmanymonths with my Cutesy-pie... because then I am watching Chrno Crusade (again...), Ouran Highschool Host Club (or something like that... you know what I mean) and Shugo Chara! Doki!)

I am watching Dr. Who, though... Does that count?
Don't feed me violins.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » June 3rd, 2010, 2:57 am

I have haven't watched anything in such a long time. I can't get into any of the new stuff, I've gotten back into comics, and movies, especially now that all these Clint Eastwoods are coming out. I've been a huge fan of his but all his stuff was so hard and rare to find.

Whoo! Dr. Who! I have seen the new Doctor. How is he?

I wish Donna would have been the new Doctor, it'd been a nice plot twist, the Name/Title being pasted on to someone else, instead of him just regenerating.
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Post by JHawkNH » June 3rd, 2010, 4:35 pm

Hey Kira, if you get a chance I would suggest checking out Angel Beats. It is actually a very good anime. Great animetion and a deep story.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » June 3rd, 2010, 5:46 pm

Kira wrote:Whoo! Dr. Who! I have seen the new Doctor. How is he?

I wish Donna would have been the new Doctor, it'd been a nice plot twist, the Name/Title being pasted on to someone else, instead of him just regenerating.
But Donna will die if she remembers anything D:

Anyhow, the new Doctor is nice. He's quite cool (as long as you have an open mind, because David Tennant was too awesome) and the new evil is... well... worrying X3 Amy (his new companion) is cool :D (though Donna's cooler XD)
Don't feed me violins.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 6th, 2010, 4:15 am

I started looking for Angel Beats but all I could find was a Chinese fansub :(

I did find a couple of ongoing animes filled with lots of fanservice: Kiss x Sis, Chu Bra!! and Mayoi Neko Overrun!

I also found Toshokan Sensou (Library Wars) and the third season of Zero no Tsukaima on my hard drive. I had downloaded them before the stressful month that was May and forgot to see them in the midst of the end-of-semester rush, so I'll check them out now.