Kira's Rant

Have a seat at the fireplace. Free cookies for everyone!
Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Kira's Rant

Post by Zeratul2k » January 15th, 2008, 11:57 pm

Yeah, I did all the driving.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » January 18th, 2008, 1:05 am

Well Now thats all over... *cough*

I am going to be making a Myspace for my film very soon. I'll be posting a link no later than by Feb. 2. Also My facebook will become more of an update and status on my progress. Its time I finally get serious, peace y'all.
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Sango....
Established Member
Established Member
Location: suffocating under tons and tons of books *coughing*

Post by Sango.... » January 18th, 2008, 5:14 pm

YAY! ME HAPPY! *group hugs*
gimme ur last hug to me guys.........i think i'll be leaving the world pretty soon! :D....
Fallen Angel, destined to fly...
Broken and Crazy, but too strong to cry....

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 19th, 2008, 12:24 am

Leaving????? Are you an astronaut? *gives Sango a big hug* Don't go too far dear one, I would miss you to much.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Sango....
Established Member
Established Member

Post by Sango.... » January 19th, 2008, 3:21 pm

im no astronaut....i think im goin to join the soru society (bleach) or maybe on the other side of the gate (FMA) (i think we already r on the other side of the gate :swt: )......
thanks gramps! i will miss u too after i die! :sob: *hugs* :love:

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » January 19th, 2008, 8:19 pm

Oh, for crying out loud!

I am truly sorry here, but SANGO!!!! *Bops you so hard up the head*

Omg! Is that how I sounded...Gah! No wonder...nvm... Look, Stop! Just stop right now, Serious! I have finally found myself at a place, where...Am I 100% happy, no, will I ever? 100% no, no one can ever be 100%. But thats okay. There's nothing wrong with that. This is what I did, I went back, all the way back to the ages of 9,10, and 11. Before parents and society told you what is proper and acceptable. The days when I would dream about being an actor/writer/director. And I told myself, ya know what. Thats what I want and damn the rest of the world, that is what will make me the happiest...unless I turn out like Uwe Boll, which then I'll retire after three bad movies, lmao.

But serious, Sango, this has to stop. Just find happiest where can and hold on it and cherish it. Trust me, I know. People hate whiner or pity parties...They can only take so much for so long and before you know it, you lose that one thing or person you truly cherish, and very well maybe forever... Sometimes you have to make sacrifices for your dream and walk that lonely path/road. But in the end, you'll finally be closer to 100% happy. Heh. Peace.
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » January 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm

I have made my Film makers Myspace http://www.myspace.com/california_king1984

So far Jhawk has joined.

Sango....
Established Member
Established Member

Post by Sango.... » January 26th, 2008, 4:22 pm

Kira wrote:Oh, for crying out loud!

I am truly sorry here, but SANGO!!!! *Bops you so hard up the head*

Omg! Is that how I sounded...Gah! No wonder...nvm... Look, Stop! Just stop right now, Serious! I have finally found myself at a place, where...Am I 100% happy, no, will I ever? 100% no, no one can ever be 100%. But thats okay. There's nothing wrong with that. This is what I did, I went back, all the way back to the ages of 9,10, and 11. Before parents and society told you what is proper and acceptable. The days when I would dream about being an actor/writer/director. And I told myself, ya know what. Thats what I want and damn the rest of the world, that is what will make me the happiest...unless I turn out like Uwe Boll, which then I'll retire after three bad movies, lmao.

But serious, Sango, this has to stop. Just find happiest where can and hold on it and cherish it. Trust me, I know. People hate whiner or pity parties...They can only take so much for so long and before you know it, you lose that one thing or person you truly cherish, and very well maybe forever... Sometimes you have to make sacrifices for your dream and walk that lonely path/road. But in the end, you'll finally be closer to 100% happy. Heh. Peace.

i really appreciate ur concearn kira, u do sound like a good bro, i really dont know wut to say coz i dont wanna end up complainig bout my life, but im happy, im happy with myslef, with my life, im happy to realize that im in pain, i know wut pain is, pain is important to have a better look at life, im happy that im not like all those people who r born n brought up in happiness, dont evn know wut real pain means! i think its not that bad to b sad or lonely... in fact im kinda used to it, so...i guess im just happy to be sad, coz i believe that life will pay it back to me on future! and i dont mind, even if it dunst! happiness comes from inside, i dont need a family to make me happy! :D
and thats the last time i let u go, but the next time u bop my head bro, i wil.... i will.... ok i will do sumthin, im gona think over it later! *huge hug to kira*

Tomoyo
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Tomoyo » February 14th, 2008, 2:42 pm

i don't think you can ever be truly happy without knowing what it means to be sad. i don't think you will see that you're happy. It's just like you can't see light in the light it has to be dark to see the light in that way. You won't be happy unless you've been sad and you can't be sad unless you've been happy it needs eachother to survive.

I don't think you need someone to make you happy but i do think it helps a lot. And i sometimes think it's useless to be happy when you're alone. that sound stupid i know.

And about kira next time he bop your head you you need to hug him he will feel guilty about bopping your head XD starting crying will also help. yeah i know it's evil to manipulate people that way but i don't care. It's funny to manipulate people^^
Everybody who wants pudding, raise your hand!*raises hand*

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » February 17th, 2008, 5:55 am

Tomoyo wrote:yeah i know it's evil to manipulate people that way but i don't care. It's funny to manipulate people^^
I'm in love...

A girl after my own heart!

*already plotting* :gg: