Kira's Rant

Have a seat at the fireplace. Free cookies for everyone!
Kira
Angel
Angel

Kira's Rant

Post by Kira » September 30th, 2007, 1:32 am

Hello, this is just going to be my own little rant box.

Today I dropped out of the movie... Last night I was really upset, which isn't a good thing for me...Doc say I can't stress or it'll cause major bleeding and choking of blood... I hadn't actually really watched a movie in so long... ever since I got a Wii, going back and forth to the hospital, and L.A. I wasn't watching any. So instead of watching Doctor Who, I popped my copy of Sky High, Yes I own Sky High, yes its a Disney movie. As I was watching it, I was really watching it and ya know, I totally forgot about movie, why I liked them, why I watch them. Its the myth of the movies. In movies You have the good guy and bad guy, clear as day. Good guys always wins and save the days. Or everything always works out in the end. The Guy always gets the girls and rides off into the sunset. There are three types of movie people. Those who just watched, those watch them and review everything, and those who love movies and appreciate the art. People always think that because I want to get into the business I'm the type that watches everything, when truth I'm the last guy, I love movies and I watch them and appreciate the art. I love the art of film. I just don't want to act, I want to make one. So that why I dropped out of the role. I need to make my own movie. After watching Sky High and Leon The Professional. I realize this. Tonight I'm really going to ask my family if they approve and if they're welling to back me up and support me through this. I have my film idea and I really want to bring it to life. I really don't have nothing to show for my life. I just want one thing, that I can look back and say, There I did it, I made a film. She may not be much, but I got something to show for it. Thats all I want in this life.
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Dinky
Otaku Maniac
Otaku Maniac

Re: Kira's Rant

Post by Dinky » September 30th, 2007, 1:59 am

:thumb: Way to go, Kira! I think it's really awesome that you know what you want and you're ready to go for it! Don't let negative people get you down. If you're determined, it'll work out, and you won't regret doing it. Tall man is of the same mind...he wants something to SHOW for this life, not just to sit back and watch. He's definitely third category movie watcher, also. Guess that's why he's into avent garde films and I'm not....
So, are you willing to discuss your movie idea? I'd love to hear it!
.....sometimes you have to lose your mind to find it......

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » September 30th, 2007, 2:05 am

Hmm, Kira writer and director, Tall guy head of filming, we could make something of this. Just need some backing, a producer....... where's that boy of mine?
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » September 30th, 2007, 2:15 am

Well I have like...five in mind, lol... I really wanted to do a hitman...but thats being done to death now. Plus I don't don't care for these fast pace hitman movie. I like more the Leon (The Professional) or Grosse Pointe Blank. Where the action and pace is more real time. I've always been more of the "dramatic" scene guy, so I'm waiting for rain season, I love those "rain" scene. This is actually the first movie I want to do.

I Also would like to a zombie movie...but now George Romero is doing Diary of the Dead. Which is going back to his roots. Which was how my movie was going to be.

I also want to do this romance movie, where this guy is kinda unhappy with his life. That while with his g/f he finds this book that grants him to go back in time, and so he does and kinda changes his history, but in doing so, he is slowly losing his g/f.

Then there is my epic, three part movie...the 13 Gods, aka, Malchior, aka Apollyon. This story has been in the work since 8th grade. But this is going to be a very high budget movie.

Then I have another romance movie, where a guy goes to Japan for school and while there mets this girl. So this also another in the works movie.
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » September 30th, 2007, 5:58 am

Its so funny how we fear our family sometimes...afraid of what they'll say or think... well I've always been afraid of what they would say or think of my "chosen" path. I would mention how I would like to make movies, and they would always tease and joke...so I never really asked them what they thought or felt...so tonight, I finally worked up the nerves to asked them and... OMFG Holy Crap! They actually supported me! Hell they even said they help with the filming! I was so freaking shocked... My family isn't really one on, or big on opening up and expressing our feelings or thoughts...but tonight just really...wow! They were even asking if I load stuff on Youtube. And what program I would need and stuff... I was just amazed, and I know my brother has always backed me...hell at times, I thought he was the only....never underestimate the bond of two brothers. lol. well I mean as long as I pay him back, he's happy, lol. Actually he's really good...great artist, he wants to work for Marvel and work on Spider-Man...He always calls me the Big Dreamer, cuz I tell him, well day he and I well be the guess at Comic Con. Him promoting Marvel/Spider-Man, Signing autographs, While I'll be there to promote the greatest Batman movie ever made! lol. I'm a dreamer, I like to dream big... I don't like to pushed down... I like support. I want support. I need support. I'm a big believer on relaying on friends and family. I mean yeah sometimes you have to be brave and strong enough to do things on your own. You have to learn to carry your back, but also, have someone to rely on and they you. So yeah! Starting to night! is Day One of the production of my movie! I have to edit the script, have my brother look over for story and my sister for dialogue. I am actually so freaking excited...once the script is done... then comes the hard part...the money!...everyone says getting movie for your first film is the hardest. But I shall not let anything get me down! My spirits our high! w00t!

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » September 30th, 2007, 11:46 pm

You know, I really am a selfish person...this morning service was about, wants and needs... The speaker was saying how when he was at work, these people were taking a survey/poll and want to see "would you rather be wanted or needed" And the speaker said he chose needed, and asked a follow sister in our church and she also said needed.

He was saying, that when you want someone or want someone to want you, its selfish because, its not a real relationship. Its more a, "Okay I did this for for, now what are going to for me." And the sad thing is...thats how I view life. I always wanted to be wanted. Want is a desire, while need is an essential. I always felt like I never needed anyone. I just want and want.

All my relationship with my friends and family have always been want. And Its not a healthy relationship. I see this now. I have been in the wrong for so long now. I feel so shame of myself. that desire of want, can really ruin a relationship that you have with someone. So now I'm stepping back and looking back on my life and the relationship that I have with other people.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » October 1st, 2007, 1:51 am

You have a good heart kid. It's not bad to want, to want to be wanted. Just we have to balance things like that with what others need of us. Being needed by someone is a demanding thing, being wanted is a wishful thing. Wait till you get married, you will learn a lot about the difference between being wanted and being needed.

By the way, wanting someone, and wanting them to want you, doesn't have to be a I did this now what are you going to do relation. That's a lot more cause and effect , than wishfull thinking.

I'm really bad at explaining what I think.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » October 5th, 2007, 9:19 am

...*sigh*...where to begin...

I know I have caused a lot of grief to some people recently... I've kinda been going through a lot, I've been praying a lot, seeking answers. Ever since I was a kid, all I ever wanted to do was act and be a in movie... I never really did give the true reason, why I dropped out of the role... While I was in L.A., I saw a lot...a lot of bad stuff. Stuff that made me question myself and desired path. Recently I've been praying for a path in life... While I was at a church function. A Brother came up to me and started talking to me, told me that God, told him to come talk me... at this time, I was dealing a lot, especially self-doubt... All my life I've been dealing with self-doubt... something I needed hard to work. This brother told me that God had a promise for me. Ever since I started attending my church, which was the age of six... I would see people that were hurting, poor, or sick. And I always had a great burden for them. But my faith and confidence was low. But God is now leading me to this new path, I'm like, Lord, are you sure me...why me? All I wanna do is act and make movies. God told me. Dave, now is the time. I need you, I want you to help my people, my children, your fellow brethren. You've always wanted to heal the sick, and help the needy. So now is your chance. There was a pause... then God asked me, David...Do you love me?...Well of course Lord!... Do you trust me?...Yes, I trust, you know I do...Lord, you know my heart. Then God simply said, Then David, do this for me. ... So, in faith, I am going to walk this path. Especially now, there is a great urgency. And I want to be apart of this great ministry, That is going to start in my hometown...and my home state.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » October 5th, 2007, 4:09 pm

Good for you Kira! The Lord has given each of us talents and abilities to use for the good of His Kingdom. Now don't give up on your hopes to create movies, there are opportunities in the church for multimedia presentations. In particular I think there could be a lot more done with this for the youth groups. Maybe NToonz could give you better Ideas in that than I could. Maybe this is the path your heart has been leading you to.

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Post by Sakura » October 6th, 2007, 6:18 pm

Oh my, this really explains why you never got back to your own idea of writing for AAW.

Im appreciating your idea and wishing you all luck you need. Unfortunately I cannot help you out looking how everybody "forgot" to pay his or her hosting this month. Many months to come I think :pif: Many to come? :omg:
What do you call a dinosaur with an extended vocabulary? A thesaurus.