What the cat's doing

Have a seat at the fireplace. Free cookies for everyone!
Sakura
Resident Kitty

What the cat's doing

Post by Sakura » February 10th, 2021, 10:38 am

I made a promise to look at the forums twice a week and here I am.

Kitty is currently playing Elder Scrolls online, which is a medieval massively multiplayer rpg. I also have an emergency food supply I call "Menchi" :love:
The game started in early 2014 and I played the beta... unfortunately they made some design decisions that looked very alien to me. They don't have an auction house but guild shops only that can only be accessed by guild members. Whenever you need to buy anything you have a huge problem...
In 2014 they had only a very little content. Now there are 4 major add-ons and a dozen DLC's with new guilds, stories, and new land masses. That keeps you occupied for a year. :kiss:
What do you call a dinosaur with an extended vocabulary? A thesaurus.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: What the cat's doing

Post by oldwrench » February 11th, 2021, 9:52 pm

Keeping occupied nowdays is a big plus. This pandemic thing is really getting old.

I've been building things, like this railroad engine
train.jpg
It has a spring wound motor that runs through gears to move it down the track. An interesting model.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Re: What the cat's doing

Post by Sakura » February 13th, 2021, 11:32 am

It's shiny... you did not 3d-print the parts did you?

Fortunately I have digital company in online-games and do not suffer alot from this pandemic letsnotgooutandinsteaddonothing things :pif:

I joined the "Psijic Order" this week. That quest line is mainly running around and closing several dozen "time portals" al over the huge game world. Then you have to deal with theft and betrayal and in return you get a powerful skill tree with time magic and everything :gg:

In the meanwhile my little large-eared Shai girl is standing on the shores of Velia, fishing for shoes, kelp, and sometimes even fish. Black Desert is an afk game after all...
What do you call a dinosaur with an extended vocabulary? A thesaurus.